Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Hungarian Open...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2010 at 10:41am
Originally posted by TTNoobie TTNoobie wrote:

Very nice stream, excellent quality and lag free Big smile

Thanks, unfortunatelly I cant find players from Canada Confused
we make real professional handmade table tennis blades - ospblades.com
Sponsored Links

takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2010 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

starts tomorrow.  mizutani jun and chuang chih-yuan are the top seeds on the men's side and fukuhara ai and jiang hua-jun are the top seeds on the women's.  also, joergen persson is making a comeback.  apparently, he wants to play in the 2012 Olympics.  he's in chuang's half of the draw.

anyhow in the U21s the top seeds on the boy's side are daniel kosiba and niwa koki and on the girl's side it's ishigaki yuka and teammate ishikawa kasumi.

ITTV will start streaming live this friday @ 10 am CET or 4 am ET here in north america, though they may be posting vids "on demand" before that.  also, there's another thread here which says that there's a hungarian website which will also provide a live stream.  so, there's lot's of TT online this week!!

here's the link to the ittf's "hungarian open" page: http://www.ittf.com/competitions/competitions2.asp?Competition_ID=1989&category=PT

china is sending 3 cpens boys  fan,zheng and wu  i m wishing to see them!

yeah, i would like to see them, too.  and lin guoyuan and yin hang.

but, looking at the main draw, apparently, only zheng and lin got thru the qualis.  no surprise...

zheng is up against bobocica of italy and lin has play pistej of slovakia.  and i guess we'll find out soon enough how good they are.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2010 at 2:04pm

Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

starts tomorrow.  mizutani jun and chuang chih-yuan are the top seeds on the men's side and fukuhara ai and jiang hua-jun are the top seeds on the women's.  also, joergen persson is making a comeback.  apparently, he wants to play in the 2012 Olympics.  he's in chuang's half of the draw.

anyhow in the U21s the top seeds on the boy's side are daniel kosiba and niwa koki and on the girl's side it's ishigaki yuka and teammate ishikawa kasumi.

ITTV will start streaming live this friday @ 10 am CET or 4 am ET here in north america, though they may be posting vids "on demand" before that.  also, there's another thread here which says that there's a hungarian website which will also provide a live stream.  so, there's lot's of TT online this week!!

here's the link to the ittf's "hungarian open" page: http://www.ittf.com/competitions/competitions2.asp?Competition_ID=1989&category=PT

china is sending 3 cpens boys  fan,zheng and wu  i m wishing to see them!

yin losto vcanteros i would like to know the set up of the spain cpen

yeah, i would like to see them, too.  and lin guoyuan and yin hang.

but, looking at the main draw, apparently, only zheng and lin got thru the qualis.  no surprise...

zheng is up against bobocica of italy and lin has play pistej of slovakia.  and i guess we'll find out soon enough how good they are.
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2010 at 4:21pm
hmm...as far as I know itTV will stream up only the last day live. from tomorrow they record and upload matches to their on demand library
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 4:14am
today you can watch Mizutani, Matsudaira, Ryu Seung Min etc.... Watch us
nguy0138 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nguy0138 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 8:46am
Originally posted by TTNoobie TTNoobie wrote:

Very nice stream, excellent quality and lag free Big smile

+1

PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 10:59am
tnx
from 18.15CET Ryu vs Kenta Matsudaira :)
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:02pm
Janos Jakab beat Tang Peng!! wow...
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by PLLsystem PLLsystem wrote:

tnx
from 18.15CET Ryu vs Kenta Matsudaira :)

yep. watching it now...

tablet92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tablet92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:14pm
Ryu is struggling with kenta's serves
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:26pm
i notice the hungarian judges are strictly enforcing the different color shirt rule.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by tablet92 tablet92 wrote:

Ryu is struggling with kenta's serves

Not only that. he is considerably slower than he was just 1-2 years ago. Losing 2-3 right now...

Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:35pm
Ryu is washed up...I'm thinking his retirement won't come soon enough...
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:35pm
That's it, Ryu lost 2-4. He was so upset in the end that he threw his racket, almost hit an umpire and barely touched Kenta when shaking hands after that...

ttCrawsaive View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:36pm
Great quality, and great angle, I am really happy about the site.
Thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ttCrawsaive
tablet92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tablet92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:37pm
I also noticed that Ryu simply doesn't care sometimes, I believe in the third set he was losing 9-4 and his body language clearly said that he won't try to comeback in that set

Edited by tablet92 - 10/15/2010 at 1:38pm
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

That's it, Ryu lost 2-4. He was so upset in the end that he threw his racket, almost hit an umpire and barely touched Kenta when shaking hands after that...

He's supposed to be #21 in the world, I don't think he's anywhere close to that personally and think Kenta is also over-rated at his current of #67, but this is just going to keep on happening to Ryu until he does retire. He doesn't really seem to care enough anymore to keep an edge, if he did, he wouldn't have gone to play in the French League, that's just some easy wins against vastly inferior players. 
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 4:16pm
boy, the mattenets are a rough family, for sure.  not only is adrien kicking ass, but his sister, audrey, took out no. 2 seed jiang huajun earlier today.  that's gotta be the biggest win of her life!!

also, speaking of adrien, you guys should look at his match today with habesohn.  they were just pounding the living crap outta that ball and the match went all the way to the end.  they posted it at ITTV.

Edited by takaaki - 10/15/2010 at 4:17pm
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Jonan Jonan wrote:

Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

He's supposed to be #21 in the world, I don't think he's anywhere close to that personally and think Kenta is also over-rated at his current of #67, but this is just going to keep on happening to Ryu until he does retire. He doesn't really seem to care enough anymore to keep an edge, if he did, he wouldn't have gone to play in the French League, that's just some easy wins against vastly inferior players. 

yeah, he's lost his motivation, for sure.  the game has changed and he is obsolete.  i honestly think the traditional penhold players at the upper levels are about to go the way of the dinosaur.  you just can't get by anymore at that level without a backhand counterloop.

and i agree he's totally overrated at 21, but, on the other hand, i do think kenta should be higher than 67, but not by a whole lot.
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 4:25pm
Looks like Persson's comeback was a bit shortlived, barely beating a guy I've never heard of before and then losing to Thomas Keinath in the 2nd round.

Also little Eloi beat the little Koki, lol, perhaps shortest match of the tournament? pun pun puuuuun~

Crisan lost to a nobody from Korea, big surprise...not.

Yoshida Kaii lost to a nobody from Turkey...Bora Vang? 

Tang Peng lost to Janos Jakob from Hungary.

Mattenet took down Yoon.

Kenta beat Ryu....man, what is up with this tournament? Chaos, utter chaos.

lol, omg, they made Eloi change his shirt because he was wearing a red and white one and he lost the coin toss to a guy wearing a black and red one, so he wore some vest looking black and white checkered looking thing.

Edited by Jonan - 10/15/2010 at 4:34pm
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 4:44pm

i do think kenta should be higher than 67, but not by a whole lot.

oh come on...on rating central he's not even in the top 200, he's gone 3 wins 11 losses this year in ITTF events... in pro tours 1 he lost both qualifiers and didn't make the draw, 3 he lost his first match in the draw, and one he beat Salifou from France then lost and another he beat a qualifier nobody and then lost. 

3 wins in a year (5 now)? Over Salifou, Carlos Machado and Xue Jie Pang (and now Ryu and Peter Musko)? And he be top 50 or so? You have to do better than that, there's 50 Chinese probably better than him...

Edited by Jonan - 10/15/2010 at 4:45pm
Stef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 8:21pm

A couple of videos from the bwin stream:

MS-R32:

Zheng Peifeng (CHN) - Jiang Tianyi (HKG)
Young Chinese penhold player (born in 1996) shows really great skills against an experienced top player. The angle and sidespin on his inside out forehand topspin is quite impressive.

He Zhi Wen (ESP) - Evgueni Chtchetinine (BLR)
Watching He Zhi Wen play defenders always puts a smile on my face: so simple, yet so effective :-)

Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Stef Stef wrote:

He Zhi Wen (ESP) - Evgueni Chtchetinine (BLR)
Watching He Zhi Wen play defenders always puts a smile on my face: so simple, yet so effective :-)

Didn't he lose to a defender in the olympics?  Wink

Amazing, #3, 4, 5, 6 seeds all lose in the 2nd round...

Edited by Jonan - 10/15/2010 at 9:07pm
turtle168 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turtle168 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2010 at 9:23pm
Stef,

Can you please record and upload every game played and will be played by He Zhi Wen?  Thanks a million!
DHS PF4-032
FH: Dawei 388D-1 (OX)
BH: Friendship 729 802
GECA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GECA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2010 at 11:45am
Men's Singles - Round of 16

Jun Mizutani vs Damien Eloi
 Kenta Matsudaira vs Thomas Keinath
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2010 at 2:31pm
the hungarian open is on live now at ITTV.

mizutani jun just took out some russian guy, 4-1.
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2010 at 2:36pm
and the next match will be jiang tianyi vs the great matsudaira kenta!!  Big smile
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2010 at 2:36pm

the hungarian open is on live now at ITTV.

mizutani jun just took out some russian guy, 4-1.

lol, "some russian guy" Fedor Kuzmin.

My god...Kenta is destroying Jiang Tianyi... 11-6, 11-3 so far... I don't get it, just seems like he's a totally different player, alternating sides attacking, good opening loops, serves better... aggressive over the table...what is this? New coach? New blade? Something's different...

Edited by Jonan - 10/16/2010 at 2:54pm
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2010 at 3:19pm
Wow...Kenta beat Jiang Tianyi 4-2...wow...
Mdman View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mdman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2010 at 3:23pm
Are any of the games on YouTube ???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic