Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Hungarian Open...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 7:18am
Originally posted by Jonan Jonan wrote:

Originally posted by lild100 lild100 wrote:

Originally posted by PLLsystem PLLsystem wrote:

these productions are made and broadcasted by the Hungarian Sport1TV not by ttcountenance and ttdaily. I just wonder youtube doesnt mind the copyrights

Every single thing they post is stolen, ripped, and in violation of international copyrights...they are constantly getting accounts shut down, nothing new or news.

lets not complain and enjoy the footage...

without me and ttcountenance/ttprovider ect how boring would tt be on the internet??

Not complaining, just stating the facts. I listen to songs on youtube, and watch table tennis on there too.

I am convinced ITTF doesnt complain since its also a good promotion for them. Anyway here you are my own production, uploaded some new matches

we make real professional handmade table tennis blades - ospblades.com
Sponsored Links

lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 8:53am

these productions are made and broadcasted by the Hungarian Sport1TV not by ttcountenance and ttdaily. I just wonder youtube doesnt mind the copyrights

Every single thing they post is stolen, ripped, and in violation of international copyrights...they are constantly getting accounts shut down, nothing new or news.

lets not complain and enjoy the footage...

without me and ttcountenance/ttprovider ect how boring would tt be on the internet??

Not complaining, just stating the facts. I listen to songs on youtube, and watch table tennis on there too.

I am convinced ITTF doesnt complain since its also a good promotion for them. Anyway here you are my own production, uploaded some new matches

fantastic uploads!!!

i didnt realise kenta beat ryu!!
elcapitan_thfc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elcapitan_thfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 9:24am

Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

y'see, jonan the clueless, 3 upsets so far!!

the guy is underrated, not overrated.  but you're still looking at those bogus ratings central rankings, so no wonder you can't figure it out!!!

these wins are probably gonna put him up into the 40s or 30s which is probably where he belongs...

Oh come on, if you look at his record before this tournament he has done nothing, compared to his previous record this is a fluke, he gets destroyed on a regular basis by nobodies playing in Europe, something is different here...and rating central isn't bogus, it takes into account the league plays, you know that. The previous 2 years he's gotten destroyed in the German and Champions league, he couldn't beat anyone there, who knows, maybe he needs his coach to play well and since Mizu was there he got coached by him as well, but he's not this good, this is probably his one decent tournament he's going to have...

I don't think he's overrated. Im my opinion he has been changing alot in his game like his service return and his forehand, and he then suffered a dip in form while he worked on these things. His confidence seems to have suffered because of that. I think that in Hungary he is still not playing to his potential, but I think he is alot more aggressive than before and has alot more variation in his game.

After all, how many players ranked outside the top 50 have beaten players such as Xu Xin, Ryu, Oh Sang Eun (twice), Tang Peng (twice), Ovtcharov, Suss, Baum.... I doubt very many.
Stiga Ebenholz NCT V
Boost TX Forehand
Boost TC Backahnd
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 10:52am
Originally posted by elcapitan_thfc elcapitan_thfc wrote:

I don't think he's overrated. Im my opinion he has been changing alot in his game like his service return and his forehand, and he then suffered a dip in form while he worked on these things. His confidence seems to have suffered because of that. I think that in Hungary he is still not playing to his potential, but I think he is alot more aggressive than before and has alot more variation in his game.

After all, how many players ranked outside the top 50 have beaten players such as Xu Xin, Ryu, Oh Sang Eun (twice), Tang Peng (twice), Ovtcharov, Suss, Baum.... I doubt very many.

Your rating isn't just about who you beat, it's about who you lose to.

Korea open he lost to Xiaoli Cai WR 187 and Sang Eun Jeong WR 148, Japan open he lost to Taku Takakiwa WR 87, World team championships he lost to Jesus Cantero WR 155 and Janos Jakob WR 59, German open he lost to Hyun Deok Seo WR 77, Kuwait open he lost to Dimitrij Prokopcov WR 53, Qatar open he lost Igor Rubtsov WR 72. You see where I'm going with this, or am I going to have to list off the tons of people he's lost to in the German league or from last year? Sure, every 6 months or so he makes an upset, but in that time he loses to dozens of low ranked people and has a losing record overall. In ITTF events he has a 39.3% winning average...top 20 players are like 60% and above, top 8 are in the 80%+ area. You have to consistently win to be good.

Edited by Jonan - 10/18/2010 at 11:46am
SoWhySoSerious View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 11:46am
Jun Mizutani-Chuan Chih Yuan(good quality):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6TD1EWD7SA

http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance

Don't lose yourself in table tennis, whatever it means to you.

lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by SoWhySoSerious SoWhySoSerious wrote:

thanks bro!

your version is amazing!!

what a final!! 
SoWhySoSerious View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 12:28pm

thanks bro!

your version is amazing!!

what a final!! 

Thanks Dan.We need to stick together even if someone is saying we are constantly violate copyrights :) More videos will come."ALL STOLEN"!Cheers!:)
http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance

Don't lose yourself in table tennis, whatever it means to you.

Anton Chigurh View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 1:37pm

Awesome match, awesome recording quality, awesome post. Thanks, and please keep doing what you do. Smile

Neo H3 40D| Offensive S | Tenergy 80

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elcapitan_thfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 2:04pm

Korea open he lost to Xiaoli Cai WR 187 and Sang Eun Jeong WR 148, Japan open he lost to Taku Takakiwa WR 87, World team championships he lost to Jesus Cantero WR 155 and Janos Jakob WR 59, German open he lost to Hyun Deok Seo WR 77, Kuwait open he lost to Dimitrij Prokopcov WR 53, Qatar open he lost Igor Rubtsov WR 72. You see where I'm going with this, or am I going to have to list off the tons of people he's lost to in the German league or from last year? Sure, every 6 months or so he makes an upset, but in that time he loses to dozens of low ranked people and has a losing record overall. In ITTF events he has a 39.3% winning average...top 20 players are like 60% and above, top 8 are in the 80%+ area. You have to consistently win to be good.

But you are using the same argument to say he is overrated.
 What I am saying is that he is where he should be because he beat the people I mentioned and he lost to the people you mentioned. That is the logic of rankings, you beat people in the top and lose to lower ranked players, then you will be ranked somewhere in the middle. Which is the case with Kenta....
Stiga Ebenholz NCT V
Boost TX Forehand
Boost TC Backahnd
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 2:35pm
don't bother wasting time discussing this with Jonan the Clueless, cuz, like, what does he know?

anyhow, kenta did have a bad patch there for a while, no doubt about it, but who doesn't?  but i think he belongs in the 30s or 40s and i suspect that at the next update that's where he'll end up.
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 3:11pm

don't bother wasting time discussing this with Jonan the Clueless, cuz, like, what does he know?

Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 3:27pm

Too much luck in that final game...hair's breadth. 

Edited by Jonan - 10/18/2010 at 3:29pm
Anton Chigurh View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 3:57pm

anyhow, kenta did have a bad patch there for a while, no doubt about it, but who doesn't?  but i think he belongs in the 30s or 40s and i suspect that at the next update that's where he'll end up.

Takaaki, I'm saying this as a "member" and not "chastising" you as an assistant mod, but...

You make a lot of good comments on this site... as long as everyone agrees with you. Since we know that agreement is not always possible (or necessary), is it at least possible for you to disagree with someone without becoming hostile and resorting to name-calling?

You may, of course, choose not to answer, because my "question" is more of a suggestion. Take it or leave it.

Neo H3 40D| Offensive S | Tenergy 80
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 4:39pm
Viktoria Pavlovich vs Ai Fukuhara

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EZQB3WUO
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Anton Chigurh Anton Chigurh wrote:

Awesome match, awesome recording quality, awesome post. Thanks, and please keep doing what you do. Smile

what is so amazing in switching on your vcr and record a tv program Shocked
20 person staff working there with 15 cameras 5 days long... that is amazing.
steeling is easy 
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

Anyone else find it veeeeery interesting that Ai Fukuhara faced BOTH sisters, beat one and lost to the other, I mean how often has that happened in any pro sport? Where you face one sibling and then lose to the other?
naijachief View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naijachief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 6:17pm

Anyone else find it veeeeery interesting that Ai Fukuhara faced BOTH sisters, beat one and lost to the other, I mean how often has that happened in any pro sport? Where you face one sibling and then lose to the other?

You ever heard of Venus and Serena Williams?
who no know go know
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by naijachief naijachief wrote:

Yeah, but it's not often that people play them both because they seldom lose to anyone, lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elcapitan_thfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 3:20am

steeling is easy 

Whilst what you did in Hungary was fantastic with the 15 cameras, I also think swss videos are great. As an addict to youtube TT videos I don't see it as stealing, because as far as I am concerned the videos are already available, and what they do is record them and edit them in such a way to make them more interesting. But, I guess the law and copyrights see it differently unfortunately........ I hope they don't shut them down
Stiga Ebenholz NCT V
Boost TX Forehand
Boost TC Backahnd
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 3:25am

Yeah, but it's not often that people play them both because they seldom lose to anyone, lol

at least paulovich sisters will not yell at you that they want to kill you
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 3:27am

at least paulovich sisters will not yell at you that they want to kill you
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 3:55am

steeling is easy 

Whilst what you did in Hungary was fantastic with the 15 cameras, I also think swss videos are great. As an addict to youtube TT videos I don't see it as stealing, because as far as I am concerned the videos are already available, and what they do is record them and edit them in such a way to make them more interesting. But, I guess the law and copyrights see it differently unfortunately........ I hope they don't shut them down

There is no problem with spreading TT moreover TT needs spreading much. I just wonder why people praising those who can push the red button on their vcr or video grabber and can use MovieMaker when most of the recorded matches are available at itTV archive so in a way its absolutely useless to edit& uploat to YT. And how can ttdaily so incorrect that share somthing as his own when it is obvious not his own. And you push the like button for that. Congratulations...

BTW its a bit a Youtube overestimating and overspreading. People so lazy to search something. That is why these socials flourishing.
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 4:01am
Anyway i have uploaded more 1 match
Jakab vs Tang1

Edited by PLLsystem - 10/19/2010 at 4:02am
Vladovich View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 5:04am

There is no problem with spreading TT moreover TT needs spreading much. I just wonder why people praising those who can push the red button on their vcr or video grabber and can use MovieMaker when most of the recorded matches are available at itTV archive so in a way its absolutely useless to edit& uploat to YT. And how can ttdaily so incorrect that share somthing as his own when it is obvious not his own. And you push the like button for that. Congratulations...

BTW its a bit a Youtube overestimating and overspreading. People so lazy to search something. That is why these socials flourishing.

I like to watch edited Youtube versions of the matches because I like to watch only points without pauses. So entire match of 40-60 minutes gets into 8-10 minutes of pure action. If I don't watch it live I will watch it cut on youtube rather then spending 1 hour in watching entire match on ittv when I already know the final result.

Edited by Vladovich - 10/19/2010 at 5:07am
Tibhar Defense Plus

FH: Joola Phenix

BH: Dr. Neubauer Bison 1.5mm

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be…unnatural."
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 5:12am
Hmm it can be a good point...
dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2010 at 10:32am
Originally posted by GECA GECA wrote:

Men's Singles - Round of 16

Kenta Matsudaira vs Thomas Keinath

Thanks! I am always amused to watch Thomas Keinath loses Big smile
That guy is so full of drama, he even threw his bat on the floor and let the umpire pick it up.. Sore loser Clap

Edited by dual700 - 10/20/2010 at 10:34am
shihjye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shihjye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2010 at 1:03pm

But you are using the same argument to say he is overrated.
 What I am saying is that he is where he should be because he beat the people I mentioned and he lost to the people you mentioned. That is the logic of rankings, you beat people in the top and lose to lower ranked players, then you will be ranked somewhere in the middle. Which is the case with Kenta....

Just putting this out there, did anyone else notice Kenta grew like a billion inches? I have no doubt that this messed with his game. I mean, the kid went through a major growth spurt recently, but he looks like hes back on track judging by the Hungarian Open.

Edited by JyeChen - 10/20/2010 at 1:06pm
Stiga Rosewood XO
FH: H3 Neo
BH: Nittaku Hammond Pro Beta
ztec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2010 at 2:04pm
Just curious, but does anyone know what equipment Chuan is using? 
Your play will change your opinion of your equipment more than your equipment will change your opinion of your play.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic