FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Brazil Open 2011 videos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rui pedro81 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rui pedro81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brazil Open 2011 videos
    Posted: 06/11/2011 at 2:12pm
anyone watching/recording the games of the brazil open by any chance?
Sponsored Links

AnimeLover View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnimeLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2011 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by rui pedro81 rui pedro81 wrote:

anyone watching/recording the games of the brazil open by any chance?

Just go to ITTF website and click on their video section.  Plenty to watch.
729 V-6
Galaxy Moon FH
Mercury 2 BH
rui pedro81 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rui pedro81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2011 at 3:55pm
lol i know... i would prefer to watch some games on youtube... thiago monteiro is commenting the marcos freitas game right now
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2011 at 8:35pm

finally Li Hu gets to have a decent run in a tournament lol.

ttCrawsaive View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2011 at 4:10am
Dimitrij Ovtcharov-Felipe Olivares
http://www.youtube.com/user/ttCrawsaive
Vladovich View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2011 at 4:14am
Zhan Jian is a former Chinese National Team player?
Tibhar Defense Plus

FH: Joola Phenix

BH: Dr. Neubauer Bison 1.5mm

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be…unnatural."
ttCrawsaive View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2011 at 8:31am
Dimitrij Ovtcharov-Jean Michel Saive
http://www.youtube.com/user/ttCrawsaive
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2011 at 1:44pm
I thought it was weird that 2 players got injured halfway through the first round...maybe it's an issue with their floor? Don't know if I've ever seen multiple people go down form injury...
Vladovich View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2011 at 3:41pm
Go Li Jiawei! Clap

Just one question: Li Jiawei touched the ball with her playing hand so point is awarded to Wang Yuegu. I thought that it is allowed to touch the ball with your playing hand if it is some kind of continuous stroke, or if ball touches rubber and finger at the same time? Or not?

Edited by Vladovich - 06/12/2011 at 3:46pm
Tibhar Defense Plus

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be…unnatural."
Fruit loop View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruit loop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2011 at 5:13pm
http://cdn.laola1.tv/ittf/iframe/player.html?pfad=CHANNEL1-Seniors/2011/ittf_brasil/110610_t1_FRANZISKA_Patrick_GER_KNIGHT_Darius_ENG

38:30 ahaha
Timo Boll Spirit FL
Dr Evil ox both sides.
naijachief View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naijachief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2011 at 6:45pm
Pretty boring tournament. Ovtcharov didnt lose a single set to anybody.
who no know go know
Vladovich View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2011 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by naijachief naijachief wrote:

Pretty boring tournament. Ovtcharov didnt lose a single set to anybody.

Yes, but here comes the China Open and China vs World!! That will be interesting.
Tibhar Defense Plus

liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2011 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by Vladovich Vladovich wrote:

Go Li Jiawei! Clap

Just one question: Li Jiawei touched the ball with her playing hand so point is awarded to Wang Yuegu. I thought that it is allowed to touch the ball with your playing hand if it is some kind of continuous stroke, or if ball touches rubber and finger at the same time? Or not?

I think under no circumstances can it touch the playing hand. Also, Li Jiawei is really off her game, seemingly no fight in her at all, she didn't even really seem to want to be there. 
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2011 at 12:24am
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

Go Li Jiawei! Clap

I think under no circumstances can it touch the playing hand. Also, Li Jiawei is really off her game, seemingly no fight in her at all, she didn't even really seem to want to be there. 

You are now (since Sep 2010) allowed to touch the ball 2, 3 or 57 times (but of course only with your blade or above the wrist part of your playing hand) as long as you do not do that "deliberately" whatever that means - basically if it is one continuous stroke.

I am not sure what happened with Li Jiawei as I haven't seen the match...
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2011 at 12:56am
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

Go Li Jiawei! Clap

You are now (since Sep 2010) allowed to touch the ball 2, 3 or 57 times (but of course only with your blade or above the wrist part of your playing hand) as long as you do not do that "deliberately" whatever that means - basically if it is one continuous stroke.

I am not sure what happened with Li Jiawei as I haven't seen the match...

Jim T, you don;t want to see the match. Li wasn't even running down most balls. Wang played really well, but a lethargic Li made it a pretty simple win.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
ChichoFicho View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChichoFicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2011 at 5:00am
Cazuo Matsumoto vs Tiago Apolonia
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen
rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2011 at 5:53am
anyone has the match between Li Hu and marcos Freitas?
Vladovich View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2011 at 6:34am

Jim T, you don;t want to see the match. Li wasn't even running down most balls. Wang played really well, but a lethargic Li made it a pretty simple win.

I didn't want to watch that match either, but I wanted to see Li Jiawei. Embarrassed Tongue
Tibhar Defense Plus

l00p View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l00p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2011 at 10:13am
Highlights Brazil Open 2011 (thx to ttprovider)

Semifinal: Dimitrij Ovtcharov-Tiago Apolonia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxY8ynkjwr4

Semifinal: Marcos Freitas-Zhan Jian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zw8VgIQojI

Final: Dimitrij Ovtcharov-Marcos Freitas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JMzgxF2JhA
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2011 at 2:52pm
Dimitrij Ovtcharov vs Jean-Michel Saive
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ERPY9QKC

Dimitrij Ovtcharov vs Tiago Apolonia
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9GYRDGWX

Finals

Wang Yuegu vs Li Jiawei
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XKBURF7H

Dimitrij Ovtcharov vs Marcos Freitas
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B7K2N9N2

However, I had some strange errors uploading - if you download and find out those are the wrong videos or they are corrupted, please let me (us) know here in the thread. Same if you confirm that the videos are correctly named and run smoothly.

Thank you!

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2011 at 12:50pm
Li Hu vs Marcos Freitas
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N75Z840P

Marcos Freitas vs Zhan Jian
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YZ7HQ37K

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic