Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH "AZINOTH"!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BE VERY CAREFUL WITH "AZINOTH"!!!!!
    Posted: 06/20/2013 at 5:40pm
You be very careful with Azinoth, he is a member of this forum that is dedicated to defraud and cheat to get money, I've bought a wood, I sent the money and once he received it, he has gone, he does not answer my private messages.

After two weeks I try to see if I was answering private messages with another user name, I create a new profile here and I send a message, he replied quickly, he was looking for a wood and I offered it to him , he told me he wanted a change and he offered me the wood that I had bought to him and that he had not sent me, so 60 euros lost.

Modus operandi: he offers you what you are looking for, but he not got that blade really, he prefer trades blade by blade, or 2 blade by his blade (epensive blade).

If this person offers you a trade or sell you some materials, not to buy it and send him money, you will lose it.

I've reported to the police and I'm waiting they call me to see what we can do.

He will have more of one profile here so a lot care to count it, I give you your data in case someone in the forum knows or is doing business with him, his name and address he gave me to send him money by western union is:

Ciolan Vlad Cosmin

Lunca Centatuii 94

707085 Iasi Ciurea

ROMANIA

Other possible name for him is DAVID DORIN, he was telling us he is english. He could give us the name of his teammate, for the money transfer. They both plays in same romanian table tennis team. His name and adress is:

David Dorin

Barlad

Romania

Their nicknames here could be:

Andrei2412
Azinoth
TopSpinNinja
Vladd
Radu668

Here this person sell all the stuff he had scammed here:

http://www.tenisdemasa.ro/forum/showthread.php?9302-Vand-Adeziv-Fete-Lemne

Look it and find if its there what he scammed you.

If anyone knows anything more about him please tell me that you have data to better catch him

Edited by julidean79 - 01/15/2015 at 10:50am
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Sponsored Links

assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2013 at 6:55pm
bulgarians, romanians, albanians are the worst. I have sword never to do business with them again. I am bulgarian myself and every time I have business with my own people I am defrauded. I wouldn't send one dollar to any of those if they promised to send me a brand new SUPER ZLC. Not even if they have feedback. I just don't care any more. Hoping you have better luck than me and are able to recover something.. One day I will get a hold of one of these scammers and god help me I will just beat him unconscions and then I will beat him some more.
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2013 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by assiduous assiduous wrote:

bulgarians, romanians, albanians are the worst. I have sword never to do business with them again. I am bulgarian myself and every time I have business with my own people I am defrauded. I wouldn't send one dollar to any of those if they promised to send me a brand new SUPER ZLC. Not even if they have feedback. I just don't care any more. Hoping you have better luck than me and are able to recover something.. One day I will get a hold of one of these scammers and god help me I will just beat him unconscions and then I will beat him some more.

How about NOT generalizing like that. I dealt with a bunch of buyers/sellers from Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia and never once was deceived. Granted, I only buy/sell to well-known reliable forummers - that was, I think, main mistake of the OP. Another one was using WU instead of PP - I doubt that WU can help there, although who knows.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
danieldangz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieldangz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2013 at 9:28pm
He offered me a Yasaka YEO at a really attractive price. He told me that he is UK national but currently lived in Romania.  He asked me to send money through Western Union.  My experience is telling me there is something really fishy there.  I told him that I only transfer money through PAYPAL, not Western Union.  I never heard from him since then.  
W0LovePP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W0LovePP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2013 at 9:41pm
What if he uses a different user name? How could you tell?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by danieldangz danieldangz wrote:

He offered me a Yasaka YEO at a really attractive price. He told me that he is UK national but currently lived in Romania.  He asked me to send money through Western Union.  My experience is telling me there is something really fishy there.  I told him that I only transfer money through PAYPAL, not Western Union.  I never heard from him since then.  

That is what he did to me, he first asked me something of warcraft to send to him but after he asked me money by western union, i think he say he is british for take more confidence in us. You did well, me no...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2013 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by W0LovePP W0LovePP wrote:

What if he uses a different user name? How could you tell?

when he ask you that you send money by western union he has to tell you his real name, take care and write his name to check it when you make a transfer. its the only thing i can say, sorry...
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2013 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

How about NOT generalizing like that. I dealt with a bunch of buyers/sellers from Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia and never once was deceived. Granted, I only buy/sell to well-known reliable forummers - that was, I think, main mistake of the OP. Another one was using WU instead of PP - I doubt that WU can help there, although who knows.
yeah, you keep spinning that russian rullette and see where that takes u
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 5:24am
Originally posted by danieldangz danieldangz wrote:

I tried to buy an used Keyshot Light ST from her and she asked me to pay via Western Union (she told me that she was english, but living in Rumania). I had several problems to pay, i don´t know why, my bank did not make the transfer. I thought that there was not enough money in my account but that was not the problem. I asked her to pay via paypal and it was impossible. So we did not come to terms.
Some days later, she asked me to buy a blade from iruiru and send it to her, and she would send the Keyshot Light for me in exchange. I didn´t see it clear so i told her that i was not interested in that deal.
If anyone wants to check if she is a reliable seller, i would ask her to send the blade first, and when i get it, i would pay. Yes, i know that is not the normal way to proceed but we´ve read some suspicious things here...
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 7:12am
Xu Xin, beware those sleazy Bulgarians! Wink
Where is his towel?

NA1NSXR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NA1NSXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 7:30am
This is why the forum should seriously discourage the use of Paypal gift and Western Union.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 8:06am
ive found this on internet:

http://tenisdemasaiasi.ro/index.php/component/joomleague/player/1-campionatul-judetean/12-max-satelit/723-vlad-cosmin-ciolan

this is his account on a rumanian table tennis page
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

Xu Xin, beware those sleazy Bulgarians! Wink
Where is his towel?

... and more importantly, where exactly is the bald dude's left hand???

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 8:44am
his team is MAX SATELIT from Iasi, and i saw in that page that there is a member tema with no rumanian name, this name could be his real name also, because he says he is british, the name is DAVID DORIN, someone knows this name???

http://tenisdemasaiasi.ro/index.php/component/joomleague/roster/1-campionatul-judetean/12-max-satelit
tsanyc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsanyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 8:44am
Xuxin needs to cut his nails.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 8:52am
Originally posted by tsanyc tsanyc wrote:

Xuxin needs to cut his nails.

Please dont joke with this post, i have to left to play now because i have no blade and i have no money for to buy a blade...
danieldangz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieldangz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Antuan Antuan wrote:

I tried to buy an used Keyshot Light ST from her and she asked me to pay via Western Union (she told me that she was english, but living in Rumania). I had several problems to pay, i don´t know why, my bank did not make the transfer. I thought that there was not enough money in my account but that was not the problem. I asked her to pay via paypal and it was impossible. So we did not come to terms.
Some days later, she asked me to buy a blade from iruiru and send it to her, and she would send the Keyshot Light for me in exchange. I didn´t see it clear so i told her that i was not interested in that deal.
If anyone wants to check if she is a reliable seller, i would ask her to send the blade first, and when i get it, i would pay. Yes, i know that is not the normal way to proceed but we´ve read some suspicious things here...

I never have problem trusting people through out the years.  Never have single problem buying and selling stuffs.  But on the safe side, I just do transaction through paypal (not gift option).  It is safe for both parties

Edited by danieldangz - 06/21/2013 at 9:56am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 11:01am
im looking for information about him and i found that he give diferent information in diferent places, here he say he is 21 yo, but in his skype account he says 27 yo, there is a telephone number in skype account it is +44756434325 from where is this telephone number???, its a man or a woman???
Gauguin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gauguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 11:11am
Sounds like a Manuel Vásquez Montalbán's Detective Pepe Carvalho type of investigation!!!!

Edited by Gauguin - 06/21/2013 at 11:13am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Gauguin Gauguin wrote:

Sounds like a Manuel Montalbán type of investigation!!!!

Dont joke with this man, i have to try to do everything what i can do to take my money back or the blade, because i dont want to stop to play table tennis.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 12:53pm
im starting to think that he is DAVID DORIN, and he uses his teammate for take the money and he dont be in problems, the only thing i can say to others forum members is that if someone from city of Iasi (Romania) want to make some deal or trade, dont send money or blades to him, you will lose everithing you send him.
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 1:48pm
+44 is default Skype number. Besides, you can enter any number you want in your Skype profile settings and the entered number will be shown at the reciever's display.
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

+44 is default Skype number. Besides, you can enter any number you want in your Skype profile settings and the entered number will be shown at the reciever's display.

Yes i know it... but im trying to do anything i can do... +44 is a United kingdom number also, but it can be false, im waiting that the forum members that he tryed to steal, to say to me the information he gave to they, i hope can do more...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 3:39pm
i found him in facebook thanks to a forum member, david dorin not live in Iasi, he lives in Barlad or something near, also in Romania, i think he give us the name of his teammate as i said before... Be very Careful with this two people.
TibiKE View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TibiKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 3:56pm
Hi Julian.
Member Mahmood is from Iasi,im sell him on september 2012 blade with rubber-without problem,but he has arabian name,no romanien.
PM Mahmood,can you help.Wink
My Feedback

Donic Waldner world champion 89

Bluestorm Z1

TSP Super Spinpips chop2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by TibiKE TibiKE wrote:

Hi Julian.Member Mahmood is from Iasi,im sell him on september 2012 blade with rubber-without problem,but he has arabian name,no romanien.PM Mahmood,can you help.Wink

Thank you Tibi, i think the person from Iasi is only a intermediate to take the money, he is his teammate i think, well i need the blade or the money, now i have no blade and i have no money to buy one... im going to send Mahmood pm now, thanks again
CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 4:56pm
Not all Romanians are the same. This guy deserves to be jailed. I'm not from Iasi but I can try to help. I'll post this link into a Romanian table tennis forum (the best in the country) and maybe someone can deliver some more information about this charlatan.

Edited by CornelTT - 07/05/2013 at 5:43pm
former tester and collector, now just player
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by CornelTT CornelTT wrote:

I'm ashamed to be a Romanian (it wasn't my choice anyway). But, not all Romanians are the same. This guy deserves to be jailed. I'm not from Iasi but I can try to help. I'll post this link into a Romanian table tennis forum (the best in the country) and maybe someone can deliver some more information about this charlatan.

thank you very very much, i would like all this things we do can help me to get the blade or my money back, but i think its imposible. David dorin is not living in Iasi, read the first post there is all information i got, thanks again
Vihito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vihito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 5:18pm

Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

yeah, you keep spinning that russian rullette and see where that takes u

Yep, don't risk it. Just don't deal with Bulgarians, especially assiduous.
CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 5:24pm
Barlad is a city in a Romanian county named Vaslui. I posted a link to this subject in the Romanian forum and asked especially the mates in Iasi and Vaslui, if they have some information about this guy/or guys to contact me. I try to help, but is difficult. Here in Romania on the table tennis forum it was a similar case (someone paid for a blade a received another). The charlatan delivered correct data when he registered on the forum and it was easy to identify him. When threaten with police, he paid the money back. In your case, it seems difficult to identify who the guy really is. If a have more information, I'll contact you back.
former tester and collector, now just player
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic