tabletennis11.com

NEW Table Tennis EJ Website!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW Table Tennis EJ Website!!!
    Posted: 02/16/2020 at 12:45pm
https://tabletennisvault.com

My friend started his own table tennis gear website.
  • Watch for discounts and sales. They change frequently. At present there's a 20% off.
If any problems, tell them Tommy Zai referred you. ;-)

Edited by tommyzai - 02/16/2020 at 5:45pm
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
Sponsored Links

trumpet_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trumpet_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2020 at 6:07pm
I have purchased from this site.
No problem.

One thing is that the site doesn’t say much about itself. Who owns the site, in particular.  Does the company show their street address? Do they get their blades and rubbers directly from factory/distribuor? Grey Market?

Thanks,
Tim

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2020 at 6:23pm
Haksung is located in California. He's always treated me well. Sometimes shipping takes an extra couple days, but it's always been worth it. I never pay the full advertised price. Look for discounts and sales. There's one going on now. In the end, the price is very competitive. I don't know where they get their gear, but everything I received seemed legit . . . nothing suspicious.

Edited by tommyzai - 02/16/2020 at 6:48pm
trumpet_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trumpet_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2020 at 6:44pm
Great price on the last remaining Azalea Offensive FL for $45
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2020 at 6:48pm
nobody can beat TT11 prices
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2020 at 7:12pm
Why oh why?

Edited by tommyzai - 02/16/2020 at 8:24pm
h0n1g View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h0n1g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2020 at 7:43pm
i mean TT11 and Dandoy deliver within 3 days to the Westcoast...that sometimes faster than USPS Priority. Hard to beat those guys in a business where it’s all about price given that the support/advice they offer is the same since you can’t physically test anything anyways. 
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2020 at 8:23pm
Ok guys . . . I created this thread to announce a new online store, owned and operated by someone I know. It's a bit disrespectful to post that other sellers are better.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2020 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by tommyzai tommyzai wrote:

Ok guys . . . I created this thread to announce a new online store, owned and operated by someone I know. It's a bit disrespectful to post that other sellers are better.

Don't overthink it or get too defensive.  Just continue to focus on your message.  People can read between the lines.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
h0n1g View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h0n1g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2020 at 9:44pm

Sorry you are right, my reply was more meant towards the shipping/speed comment. I think it’s great that there are more and more sources. Competition is always good for the customer
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2020 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by h0n1g h0n1g wrote:

Sorry you are right, my reply was more meant towards the shipping/speed comment. I think it’s great that there are more and more sources. Competition is always good for the customer

No worries. Sorry to be so defensive. I'm just trying to announce a new resource for us. Your comment was in response to me stating that shipping from Estonia was inconvenient. They are pretty fast considering the distance.
GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2020 at 1:14am
The prices in the clearance and sale section are quite good. I'm sure this is a legitimate dealer. The only annoyance I have is that he seems to have taken the product descriptions from tabletennis11. In fact, I wrote several of them myself.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
Veet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2020 at 1:41am

i mean TT11 and Dandoy deliver within 3 days to the Westcoast...that sometimes faster than USPS Priority. Hard to beat those guys in a business where it’s all about price given that the support/advice they offer is the same since you can’t physically test anything anyways. 

Yep... TT11 and Dandoy may have super-fast shipping, and marginally better pricing...

However, from what I read on Tabletennisvault, they have FREE SHIPPING on orders above just $25, whereby TT11, and Dandoy offer free on orders above €80 & €70, which is significantly higher... This, for me, is a big plus-point, in favour of Tabletennisvault

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2020 at 9:00am
Originally posted by Veet Veet wrote:

Yep... TT11 and Dandoy may have super-fast shipping, and marginally better pricing...

However, from what I read on Tabletennisvault, they have FREE SHIPPING on orders above just $25, whereby TT11, and Dandoy offer free on orders above €80 & €70, which is significantly higher... This, for me, is a big plus-point, in favour of Tabletennisvault

It doesn't say but I am assuming free shipping on Tabletennisvault only in USA. TT11 has free shipping worldwide so you can't compare
h0n1g View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h0n1g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2020 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by GeneralSpecific GeneralSpecific wrote:

The prices in the clearance and sale section are quite good. I'm sure this is a legitimate dealer. The only annoyance I have is that he seems to have taken the product descriptions from tabletennis11. In fact, I wrote several of them myself.

If that’s true, ouch
fmarek View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fmarek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2020 at 7:53am
Prices are important of course. But it is also important how this new store handles customer records, CC details, address and etc.

There is no Privacy Policy nor T&Cs (at least on the front page). Do we care about it?

729 Green Goblin 5, FH: 729 Battle II National H39, BH: Palio HK1997 Gold.
DHS Long 5, FH: 729 Battle II Gold H40, BH: Nittaku C1
ttforlife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttforlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2020 at 1:19pm
Good prices? $77 for provincial neo H3? This is had from prott.vip for $40....
Dr.Cho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr.Cho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2020 at 9:17pm
Seems High to me
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2020 at 9:36pm
Need to factor in discount/sale. I often buy from their clearance section.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic