Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FT: Butterfly Viscaria ST black tag
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

FT: Butterfly Viscaria ST black tag

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930
Author
alada72 View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 02/11/2010
Location: Houston, TX
Status: Offline
Points: 51
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alada72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2020 at 3:26pm
I think , just my opinion, correct me if I am wrong, it is harder to get a like new or brand new Moonbeam ST than a Vis ST (not S T). So....
Timo Boll Spirit St
T05 both sides
Back to Top
kakapo View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02/24/2013
Location: Mordor
Status: Offline
Points: 2741
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2020 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by alada72 alada72 wrote:

I think , just my opinion, correct me if I am wrong, it is harder to get a like new or brand new Moonbeam ST than a Vis ST (not S T). So....
you are wrong:))
Nittaku Goriki 94gr, victas V15 extra 2mm, super do knuckle, 1,4mm
Back to Top
alada72 View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 02/11/2010
Location: Houston, TX
Status: Offline
Points: 51
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alada72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2020 at 4:23pm
prove it. I dont know where you located, but i see Vis ST on sale very often. We just hardly afford the price.
Timo Boll Spirit St
T05 both sides
Back to Top
kakapo View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02/24/2013
Location: Mordor
Status: Offline
Points: 2741
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2020 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by alada72 alada72 wrote:

prove it. I dont know where you located, but i see Vis ST on sale very often. We just hardly afford the price.
obviously, you don’t know me :)) better stopping hijacking Antuan’s thread . Feel free to think what you want .
Nittaku Goriki 94gr, victas V15 extra 2mm, super do knuckle, 1,4mm
Back to Top
Antuan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 08/14/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 2957
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2020 at 5:30am
Originally posted by alada72 alada72 wrote:

I think , just my opinion, correct me if I am wrong, it is harder to get a like new or brand new Moonbeam ST than a Vis ST (not S T). So....
You are wrong, it is more difficult to find a Viscaria ST than Moonbeam ST. Besides Viscaria is much more popular and many people uses it.
Back to Top
alada72 View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 02/11/2010
Location: Houston, TX
Status: Offline
Points: 51
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alada72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2020 at 12:14pm
I hope I am wrong because I also look for a brand new or like new MB ST for a long time. I want to pair it with my FL and AN. My FL is brand new with box. As you said, Vis is more popular. I agree. Thats why it is easier to find it. I do not talk anything about the value because value is up to the collector’s point of view. When I want to buy Vis ST, i have two offers right away. Both of them Are like new. One is ST and the other is S T. I only buy ST because I cannot afford the S T. So, hopefully, if you can find a beautiful MB ST, pls post some pics for us to see that jewel. Thanks.
Timo Boll Spirit St
T05 both sides
Back to Top
Antuan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 08/14/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 2957
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2020 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by alada72 alada72 wrote:

I hope I am wrong because I also look for a brand new or like new MB ST for a long time. I want to pair it with my FL and AN. My FL is brand new with box. As you said, Vis is more popular. I agree. Thats why it is easier to find it. I do not talk anything about the value because value is up to the collector’s point of view. When I want to buy Vis ST, i have two offers right away. Both of them Are like new. One is ST and the other is S T. I only buy ST because I cannot afford the S T. So, hopefully, if you can find a beautiful MB ST, pls post some pics for us to see that jewel. Thanks.
I have 2 Moonbeam ST. You can watch them in my Collection post.
Back to Top
Kaps98 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner
Avatar

Joined: 01/13/2020
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 9
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaps98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2020 at 7:11pm
hello,
How much would you take for the blade?
Back to Top
Antuan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 08/14/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 2957
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2020 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Kaps98 Kaps98 wrote:

hello,
How much would you take for the blade?
Sorry but it is not for sale. I just would trade for a brand new Moonbeam ST with box.
Back to Top
Antuan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 08/14/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 2957
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2020 at 12:30pm
Brand new T64 red sold!
Back to Top
Antuan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 08/14/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 2957
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2020 at 3:50am
UP! Wink
Back to Top
Antuan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 08/14/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 2957
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2020 at 4:17pm
Any brand new Moonbeam ST?
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.

Become a Fan on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Web Wiz News
About MyTableTennis.NET | Forum Help | Disclaimer

MyTableTennis.NET is the trading name of Alex Table Tennis Ltd.

Copyright ©2003-2019 Alex Table Tennis Ltd. All rights reserved.