Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2021 WTTC Houston USA Nov. 23-29
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2021 WTTC Houston USA Nov. 23-29

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 27>
Author
seguso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seguso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 8:17am
Well, either Lim or Truls or Karlsson needs to defeat Aruna to help Timo :)
viscaria - fh mxd - bh s1 turbo   - 2015 video
Sponsored Links

NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 8:21am
Originally posted by seguso seguso wrote:

Timo is Timo.  He will be fine. All those players other than maybe Karlsson who is Timo"s teammate in Dusseldorf are a bigger threat to Timo than Quadri is.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Mazunov
FH: TBD (MX-S, C1)
BH: C1
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
troubadour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troubadour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 8:23am
If Timo doesn't f**k up his end, I think only FZD can stop him from winning this trophy, WCQ and LJK will be too nervous and unstable in their first WTTC final.
Fan just has to make sure he keeps the ball on the table in the opening exchanges and with time he'll out score Timo in the big rallies
How many eyes have seen their dreams
pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 8:28am

Did I miss something?  Timo beat Aruna 4-2 in their last encounter at the 2020 German Open.
seguso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seguso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 8:44am
Originally posted by pongfugrasshopper pongfugrasshopper wrote:

Did I miss something?  Timo beat Aruna 4-2 in their last encounter at the 2020 German Open.

Well, Aruna beat him at the Ryo Olympics in 2016 and also last month in Barcelona, rather badly

viscaria - fh mxd - bh s1 turbo   - 2015 video
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 9:07am

Well, Aruna beat him at the Ryo Olympics in 2016 and also last month in Barcelona, rather badly

Thanks for the link.  Looks like they had fun.
andzejgolot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andzejgolot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 9:19am
Aruna and his forehand and backhand punch bullets looks like kryptonite for Timo Boll superman

Calderano in ETTU's group looks like Martian, he beats Badowski like pros beats amateurs
he goes on war with Monteiro and Monteiro was playing his best of the best and still looks like someone who is  first time on table. For me on good day, and I pray for this good day, he will shook the world, because he is the new Michael Jordan of table tennis and he brings table tennis all the best, like Calderano waits for this day, he will outshine  Jorgic' s backhand, but for me Jorgic is bad match up for Hugo so in table tennis bad one hour is normal everybody has worse hours but for me I don't see nobody who can touch Calderano right now, maybe WCQ

kakapo View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 9:51am
Aruna will face Karlsson first...to me, it is a 50/50 match....
Nittaku Goriki 94gr, dignics 09 max, super do knuckle, 1,4mm
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 10:12am
Hi,

The biggest and most glaring disappointment to me in this tournament is the absence of sanitizing the tables after every game within every match, despite the strong recommendation of the German scientists, as evident in the practice being vigorously applied in Germany very recently.

The ITTF desperately needs more German scientists on their advisory boards to make the necessary Covid course changes.  Only the heavens know what consequences will come from this egregious oversight by the ITTF.  One would think, with Germany such a major power in the sport, that it as a role model would be enough to persuade the ITTF, but, alas, no.  Frankly, I'm surprised the German delegation didn't submit a formal protest (maybe they did?) and even threaten not to play, as an "abundance of caution" is always the best option.

Thanks.
Muhammad Ali reacted to light in 150 milliseconds, near the theoretical limit of human visual reaction time.
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 11:26am
Niwa to review his participation in future international competitions. "I played a very pathetic match, so I would like to think about participating in future international competitions...I don't want to play anymore if it's today's play, and the next world championships will be decided in domestic tournaments regardless of the world rank, so I played with the feeling that this was the last time."

https://world-tt.com/blog/news/archives/14221
Quote  「あのゲーム(第4ゲーム)を取られて�£しい展開にな�£てしま�£た。手応えは全然ない。自分のプレーが悪すぎて満足のいく試合ができなか�£た。オリンピックが終わ�£て勝ちに貪欲になれなか�£たし、最後も粘ることができなか�£た。相手はチキータがなくて、レシーブはストップ、ツッツキしかないので、普通ならやりやすい相手なんですけど、自分のミスが多か�£た。情けない試合をしてしま�£たと思います」(丹羽)

「終盤は自分の形にな�£てきたので悪くなか�£たけど、3ゲーム目までやることが絞れなか�£た。ちょ�£とリードしても自信がなくて、気がついたら0-3にな�£ていた。思�£ていた以上に相手のボールの質が高くて、簡単に点数を取られたり、本当にちょ�£としたところなんだけど普段1点取れてる、1本返せてるところで点が取れなか�£た。無理せず質が高いというのは感じました」(�£�薗)

「思い切�£て振れているボールが少なか�£たので、これなら得点できるというプレーをも�£と確立しないと実力のある選手に勝つのは�£しいなと思います。�£直、オリンピック前から状態はず�£と同じで、あの�£体戦(東京五輪�£体戦)ができすぎなだけだ�£た。ず�£と自分の中では状態は良いとは思�£ていなか�£た。原因はいろいろあるけど、すべて自分のことなので自分で�£決していくしかない。相手どうこうというより自分の問題」(張本)

"That game (4th game) was taken and it was a difficult development. There was no response at all. My game was too bad to play a satisfying match. I didn't have the desire to win after the Olympics, and I couldn't stick to it at the end. My opponent didn't have the chiquita, and had only stop shots and short pushes, so in general should have been an easy opponent, but I made a lot of mistakes. I think it was a pathetic match."(Niwa)

"It wasn't bad in the last game because it was going my way, but I couldn't narrow down what I could do until the 3rd game. I wasn't confident even when I had a small lead, and before I realized it, it was already 0-3 in game. The quality of the opponent's shots is higher than expected, and I gave up easy points, and I could usually get a point here and there, but I could not get a point when I could return the shot. I felt that the quality was high without overdoing it."(Morizono)

"Since there were few decisive shots done with a full swing, I think it would be difficult to beat a strong player without establishing a play that would allow me to score. To be honest, the form has been the same since before the Olympics, and it's just that I overperformed in the team event(Tokyo Olympics). I never thought that I was in good condition. There are various causes, but I have to solve them all by myself. Rather than the opponent, the problem is with me."(Harimoto)

https://rallys.online/topic/international/211125niwakoki-commnets/
Quote 4ゲーム目のタイムアウト明けのプレーについて

自分のサービスを出して、相手のレシーブも思い通りに来たんですけど、そのボールがネットにかか�£てチ�£ンスボールにな�£た。そのボールをミスしてしま�£て、そのボールを取�£ていれば(ゲームカウント)3-1だ�£たのでかなり有利な展開だ�£た。そのゲームを取られて、�£しい展開にな�£てしま�£た。
試合全体を振り返ると

手応えは全然ないですね。自分のプレーが今日は悪すぎて、満足行く試合ができなか�£た。非常に情けない試合をしてしま�£たので、今後の国際大会の出場とかもちょ�£と考えていきたいなと思います。
内容が悪か�£たとのことだが原因は気持ちの面?

気持ちの面もそうですし、相手はツッツキとかストップとかしかや�£てこない相手で、普通だ�£たら戦いやすいんですけど、そこで自分がポロポロミスしてしま�£たりとか、自分のプレーが悪すぎたので、本当に日本�£表として情けない試合をしたなと思います。
次の国際大会出場についても考えたいということだが

今日のプレーだ�£たらもうプレーしたくないですし、次からの世界選手権は、世界ランク関係なしで、国内トーナメントで(出場者を)決めるので、今回が最後というくらいの気持ちでプレーはした。

今までは(日本勢で)世界ランキング2番目で出られるだろうという感じだ�£たが、次は1からの対戦で、若手の選手は世界卓球出たくて向か�£てくると思うので、その気持ちの差があると思う。

Tリーグなどもあ�£て国内の試合も充実しているので、国際大会�£ていうのを今後どうするかを今後少し考えていきたい。
休んだらまた気持ちは変わるとは思うが

そうですね…今は負けたばかりであれですけど、今日のプレーは本当に良くなくて、日本�£表として情けないプレーをしたなと思�£ています。
ハーベソンについて

相手はチキータがなか�£たので、僕としては戦いやすい相手だ�£たんですけど、相手も良いプレーしてきましたし、僕のプレーも全然良くなか�£たので、それは勝てないだろうなという感じですね。
帰国後はまたTリーグで頑張�£ていくという感じか

帰�£て10日間隔離があるので、ゆ�£くり休んで、Tリーグでチームに貢献できるように頑張�£ていきたいと思います。

まずは今残�£ている選手の応援をし�£かりして、チームジ�£パンとしてみんなが良い成績を残せるように応援してきたいと思います。

Edited by zeio - 11/26/2021 at 12:27pm
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by zeio zeio wrote:

Niwa to review his participation in future international competitions. "I played a very pathetic match, so I would like to think about participating in future international competitions...I don't want to play anymore if it's today's play, and the next world championships will be decided in domestic tournaments regardless of the world rank, so I played with the feeling that this was the last time."

Quote  「あのゲーム(第4ゲーム)を取られて�£しい展開にな�£てしま�£た。手応えは全然ない。自分のプレーが悪すぎて満足のいく試合ができなか�£た。オリンピックが終わ�£て勝ちに貪欲になれなか�£たし、最後も粘ることができなか�£た。相手はチキータがなくて、レシーブはストップ、ツッツキしかないので、普通ならやりやすい相手なんですけど、自分のミスが多か�£た。情けない試合をしてしま�£たと思います」(丹羽)

「終盤は自分の形にな�£てきたので悪くなか�£たけど、3ゲーム目までやることが絞れなか�£た。ちょ�£とリードしても自信がなくて、気がついたら0-3にな�£ていた。思�£ていた以上に相手のボールの質が高くて、簡単に点数を取られたり、本当にちょ�£としたところなんだけど普段1点取れてる、1本返せてるところで点が取れなか�£た。無理せず質が高いというのは感じました」(�£�薗)

「思い切�£て振れているボールが少なか�£たので、これなら得点できるというプレーをも�£と確立しないと実力のある選手に勝つのは�£しいなと思います。�£直、オリンピック前から状態はず�£と同じで、あの�£体戦(東京五輪�£体戦)ができすぎなだけだ�£た。ず�£と自分の中では状態は良いとは思�£ていなか�£た。原因はいろいろあるけど、すべて自分のことなので自分で�£決していくしかない。相手どうこうというより自分の問題」(張本)

自分のサービスを出して、相手のレシーブも思い通りに来たんですけど、そのボールがネットにかか�£てチ�£ンスボールにな�£た。そのボールをミスしてしま�£て、そのボールを取�£ていれば(ゲームカウント)3-1だ�£たのでかなり有利な展開だ�£た。そのゲームを取られて、�£しい展開にな�£てしま�£た。
試合全体を振り返ると

手応えは全然ないですね。自分のプレーが今日は悪すぎて、満足行く試合ができなか�£た。非常に情けない試合をしてしま�£たので、今後の国際大会の出場とかもちょ�£と考えていきたいなと思います。
内容が悪か�£たとのことだが原因は気持ちの面?

気持ちの面もそうですし、相手はツッツキとかストップとかしかや�£てこない相手で、普通だ�£たら戦いやすいんですけど、そこで自分がポロポロミスしてしま�£たりとか、自分のプレーが悪すぎたので、本当に日本�£表として情けない試合をしたなと思います。
次の国際大会出場についても考えたいということだが

今日のプレーだ�£たらもうプレーしたくないですし、次からの世界選手権は、世界ランク関係なしで、国内トーナメントで(出場者を)決めるので、今回が最後というくらいの気持ちでプレーはした。

今までは(日本勢で)世界ランキング2番目で出られるだろうという感じだ�£たが、次は1からの対戦で、若手の選手は世界卓球出たくて向か�£てくると思うので、その気持ちの差があると思う。

休んだらまた気持ちは変わるとは思うが

ハーベソンについて

相手はチキータがなか�£たので、僕としては戦いやすい相手だ�£たんですけど、相手も良いプレーしてきましたし、僕のプレーも全然良くなか�£たので、それは勝てないだろうなという感じですね。
帰国後はまたTリーグで頑張�£ていくという感じか

Niwa has stop playing like a teenager making i m cooler than you shots.
BRS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by DonnOlsen DonnOlsen wrote:

Hi,

The biggest and most glaring disappointment to me in this tournament is the absence of sanitizing the tables after every game ...

Thanks.

I'm more disappointed that we can't afford to run the A/C strong enough to bring down the humidity.  Last night some tables were being wiped down every point. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 1:01pm

Hi,

The biggest and most glaring disappointment to me in this tournament is the absence of sanitizing the tables after every game within every match, despite the strong recommendation of the German scientists, as evident in the practice being vigorously applied in Germany very recently.

The ITTF desperately needs more German scientists on their advisory boards to make the necessary Covid course changes.  Only the heavens know what consequences will come from this egregious oversight by the ITTF.  One would think, with Germany such a major power in the sport, that it as a role model would be enough to persuade the ITTF, but, alas, no.  Frankly, I'm surprised the German delegation didn't submit a formal protest (maybe they did?) and even threaten not to play, as an "abundance of caution" is always the best option.

Thanks.
Virginia Sung has been shilling Diamond Wipes ever since she became CEO.  I'm surprised they don't have a small stand and wastebasket under the table near the net with Diamond Wipes and paper towels the players can use instead of having the assistant umpire get out of the chair every other point.
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 1:20pm

Ni Xia Lian and Sarah De Nutte are having a blast!

Dark horse of the tournament. After getting past Xu/Zhang of Canada and Cheng/Liu of Chinese Taipei, we have our next victim.

Doo/Lee vs De Nutte/Ni
8:7 in 5th, 8:11

OTOH, Wong/Ho vs Kallberg/Moregard
0:6 in 5th, 12:10

Edited by zeio - 11/26/2021 at 1:22pm
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 1:26pm

Hi,

Thanks.
Virginia Sung has been shilling Diamond Wipes ever since she became CEO.  I'm surprised they don't have a small stand and wastebasket under the table near the net with Diamond Wipes and paper towels the players can use instead of having the assistant umpire get out of the chair every other point.

I'm surprised Donn with all his scientific acumen hasn't yet invented self-wiping tables - that could even make him rich!

Another mystery: why does Adam Bobrow keep repeating the Japanese word for gift?
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 1:37pm

Hi,

Thanks.

Cant believe that they cant afford scoring devices in all corners of the court.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 1:40pm

"That game (4th game) was taken and it was a difficult development. There was no response at all. My game was too bad to play a satisfying match. I didn't have the desire to win after the Olympics, and I couldn't stick to it at the end. My opponent didn't have the chiquita, and had only stop shots and short pushes, so in general should have been an easy opponent, but I made a lot of mistakes. I think it was a pathetic match."(Niwa)

"It wasn't bad in the last game because it was going my way, but I couldn't narrow down what I could do until the 3rd game. I wasn't confident even when I had a small lead, and before I realized it, it was already 0-3 in game. The quality of the opponent's shots is higher than expected, and I gave up easy points, and I could usually get a point here and there, but I could not get a point when I could return the shot. I felt that the quality was high without overdoing it."(Morizono)

"Since there were few decisive shots done with a full swing, I think it would be difficult to beat a strong player without establishing a play that would allow me to score. To be honest, the form has been the same since before the Olympics, and it's just that I overperformed in the team event(Tokyo Olympics). I never thought that I was in good condition. There are various causes, but I have to solve them all by myself. Rather than the opponent, the problem is with me."(Harimoto)

試合全体を振り返ると

内容が悪か�£たとのことだが原因は気持ちの面?

次の国際大会出場についても考えたいということだが

休んだらまた気持ちは変わるとは思うが

ハーベソンについて

帰国後はまたTリーグで頑張�£ていくという感じか

It is crazy that Dyjas largely played Harimoto the way Jorgic did.  And with largely similar results.  I guess the post Olympics training season is too short...
Mazunov
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

It is crazy that Dyjas largely played Harimoto the way Jorgic did.  And with largely similar results.  I guess the post Olympics training season is too short...

Exactly. The score was 3-2 and then the last 2 games unfolded in the same manner. Both Jorgic and Dyjas also lost badly in the next round that it was almost uncanny.

Another factor affecting Harimoto is his higher education. His score can get him into Meiji University(Mizutani, Niwa, Uda, Togami...), but his parents want him to attend Todai/UTokyo(University of Tokyo), and if not possible then Tohoku University. So he's been training, studying and playing all at the same time.
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 3:45pm

Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Exactly. The score was 3-2 and then the last 2 games unfolded in the same manner. Both Jorgic and Dyjas also lost badly in the next round that it was almost uncanny.

Another factor affecting Harimoto is his higher education. His score can get him into Meiji University(Mizutani, Niwa, Uda, Togami...), but his parents want him to attend Todai/UTokyo(University of Tokyo), and if not possible then Tohoku University. So he's been training, studying and playing all at the same time.

So he can go to a school with a sports reputation but his parents want a school with an academic reputation.... Tiger parents never change lol...
Mazunov
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 4:11pm
HI,

In mixed doubles, Wang Manyu, playing with Kanak, has decided not to miss.  I agree with her decision.

Thanks.
Muhammad Ali reacted to light in 150 milliseconds, near the theoretical limit of human visual reaction time.
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 4:27pm
By contrast, LYJ's parents are both teachers(dad is professor and mom is principal), yet both of them have no problem with him skipping college, though LYJ is still attending top school Fu Jen Catholic University with a TOEIC score of over 700. Her mom has also retired at the end of her term after Tokyo 2020 so that she could accompany him to competitions to take care of his diets from now on.
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andzejgolot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 4:33pm
Batra is playing her best, and Sathiyan is cancer. 

and after my comment Sathiyan didnt miss a shot, he played the highest level, he probably read this comment. 

Edited by andzejgolot - 11/26/2021 at 4:50pm
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 4:50pm

By contrast, LYJ's parents are both teachers(dad is professor and mom is principal), yet both of them have no problem with him skipping college, though LYJ is still attending top school Fu Jen Catholic University with a TOEIC score of over 700. Her mom has also retired at the end of her term after Tokyo 2020 so that she could accompany him to competitions to take care of his diets from now on.
May be something to do with compulsory military service????

P.S. you can say I am wearing tin foil hat Wink
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by andzejgolot andzejgolot wrote:

and after my comment Sathiyan didnt miss a shot, he played the highest level, he probably read this comment. 

She plays like she can beat a CNT in one tournament, then she plays like anyone in the tournament can beat in the next one.

I guess something to do with her BH pips.
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Egghead Egghead wrote:

May be something to do with compulsory military service????

P.S. you can say I am wearing tin foil hat Wink

From what I gather, as an international table tennis player, LYJ is already eligible for a special kind, 12-day Replacement Soldier Service, compared to the 1-year(born before 1993/12/31)/4-month(born after 1994/1/1) Standing Soldier Reserve Service.

https://www.nstc.org.tw/upload/FileUploadList/20160315110957187.pdf

Edited by zeio - 11/26/2021 at 5:17pm
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 5:25pm
great win by the Indian mixed doubles.  I can see them going all the way to the Semis if they keep playing this way.  As long as the guy doesn't miss the easy smash again.
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 5:27pm
Moregard throwing his Cybershape across the table.

Stiga: Oh, no...
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andzejgolot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Egghead Egghead wrote:

Originally posted by andzejgolot andzejgolot wrote:

She plays like she can beat a CNT in one tournament, then she plays like anyone in the tournament can beat in the next one.

I guess something to do with her BH pips.
She use anti rubber,  she played everything like god and sathiyan is loosing everything, she saved matchballs she put pressure on her opponent and sathiyan was like ghost, she won third set, she makes 2 sets like I win by myself but after my comment he didnt miss anything. Big 2 sets by Sathiyan, no chances for Kanak and Chinese women
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 5:54pm
let's go Moregard

Odie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Odie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2021 at 6:05pm
Truls pulls it out!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 27>
  Share Topic