Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Backhand and Forehand rubber

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Qtjoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qtjoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Backhand and Forehand rubber
    Posted: 03/27/2007 at 11:55pm
I've been playing TT for a year and a half now,I was coached for like 3 months,  I stopped for a 3 month period and started taking it serious again about a month or 2 ago. My last paddle was Legout OFF ST and Sriver FX 2.1 and Sriver FX Max, my coach bought it for me, after a while I decided to get the Primorac with Sriver G2 and Sriver EL, the Sriver EL was MAD heavy and I disliked it a lot, so I switched it with Bryce. Let me tell you...Bryce is what they say it is, it has super low trajectory, it is super fast and it's hard to control. From what I hear from everyone, the faster rubber should be the forehand rubber, but I like Sriver G2 as my forehand rubber and Bryce as my backhand because Bryce is too hard to control with my forehand. I also like the hard feeling of Sriver-G2 , and I was a Smasher and now I am currently trying to mold myself into a 2 winged looper. What do you think about about this set up with Sriver G2-2.1 as my forehand and Bryce 2.1 as my backhand?
joola express 1
joola express 2
avalox 770
www.wtfoodge.com

Sponsored Links

TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2007 at 12:55am
Needs glue, lots of glue. If you don't feel like pouring in the glue every time you play I'd recommend a tensor.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle
Qtjoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qtjoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2007 at 1:01am
I don't use speed glue, do you recommend me using it? I heard they're gonig to change it in august. Will it feel the same because I generally don't know how speed glue feels like. What the sugar is a tensor?!
joola express 1
joola express 2
avalox 770
www.wtfoodge.com

masterbuten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masterbuten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2007 at 1:35am
tensors are rubbers with built in speed glue effect Thumbs%20Up
Stiga OC CR
FH DHS TG2
BH DHS TG3
shij421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shij421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2007 at 2:06am
such as Yaska Xtend, Donic Desto F1, F2, F3, Butterfly Catapult
Violin FL
Tenergy 05 2.1 Black
Tenergy 05 FX 2.1 Red
p_i_n_g_GO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p_i_n_g_GO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2007 at 5:41pm
Out of those rubbers, does anyone know whether they have a high throw, or a low throw?
a11291994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a11291994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2007 at 5:46pm
you should try tensor. its a stiga rubber. It basicly has the glue on the sponge.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic