Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

F/S Hao Shuai Champion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ssu6734 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssu6734 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F/S Hao Shuai Champion
    Posted: 04/05/2007 at 3:01pm

I have a New Hao Shuai Champion Blade in orignal box that come with side tape too (used once & only 1). It�s a beautiful, light weight blade. Forehand is with carbon, and back hand is wood. It�s used by number 10 player in the workd Hao Shuai. I sell it for $25 plus shipping. If interested, please PM me.

It can also be traded for good rubbers like Sriver family rubber or some interesting blade.
hung
Sponsored Links

sunflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2007 at 3:18pm
actually hao shuai uses clipper wood/avalox p700 not champion carbon
trankev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trankev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2007 at 3:19pm
So why they said it's his on zeropong? I do not know anythign about these marketing strategies.
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2007 at 4:20pm
Same thing with all of these guys.  WLQ hasn't changed his blade 3X in the last 3 years.  I bet he's still using the same stiga oc that he used 5 years ago, only with a different pair of handle pieces.  I seriously doubt ma lin suddenly decided to go to a carbon blade either.  Nor walder.  Nor chuan.

It's all about marketing and money.  Oh, sure they may use it at times.  But in big tournaments I bet they go back to their old girlfriends.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2007 at 5:55pm
The Hao Shuai Champion Blade is a real nice blade though...no matter who's not using itBig%20smile
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
trankev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trankev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2007 at 6:51pm
It's a nice blade. Yes it is. I just had one from trading and I already traded to a friend at club. This blade has a perfect grip. The the feeling is somewhat similar to BTY Petr Korbel to me. You feel the ball go through the blade. I decided to trade because I want to have BTY in my collections:). But definitely, this blade is awsome. If anyone wants to buy it, I think this guy is selling a very good one.
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2007 at 7:04pm
It's one of the few friendship made carbon blades that aren't ridiculously hard and fast.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
sunflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2007 at 5:33am
lol is it really similar to P Korbel? A friend of mine is looking for a soft carbon similar to petr korbel
ssu6734 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssu6734 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2007 at 2:20pm
To me, the feel is similar to Petr Korbel eventhough Petr Korbel is pure wood not soft carbon. I felt the ball go through the wood so it has much feeling.
hung
pimpmyracket View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimpmyracket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2007 at 11:17pm
I don't see where it says on Zeropong that Hao Shuai uses it. But it does say he's using the SST God-Favored, and Higher Special Transcend rubbers.
-   pimpmyracket   -

729 Dynasty Hinoki Carbon, FL
Cream MRS
- 2.2mm
Stiga Innova - 2.0mm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic