FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Andro Blax OFF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Andro Blax OFF
    Posted: 04/08/2007 at 11:45am
I just ordered this blade and would like to hear what do you know about this blade, caracteristics, speed, control and overall all about it. Also if you own one what do you like and what not. I personaly moved from Andro FiberCOMP defensive blade as I learn almost all propers shoots with this blade so its time to step up. All comments are welcomed ! Thanks from VTStar
Sponsored Links

D4VOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D4VOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2007 at 2:42pm
Lol. Why do so many people buy equipment and then ask what it's like.
Blade:Stiga Offensive Classic (FL-Master)
FH:Stiga Boost TC (2.0)
BH:Stiga Boost TC (2.0)
pingpongkf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongkf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2007 at 3:12pm
hoping that its not too late to return the package...
www.speedpong.net
TT EQUIPMENTS: Nittaku, Butterfly, Stiga, Yasaka, Galaxy YinHe, DHS, Friendship, Globe.
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/09/2007 at 1:56pm
Lol, well I did play with it many times but it is my friend blade and I just wanted to hear other people what they think. Thanks, here is good one:
Big%20smile
benjy55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benjy55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/09/2007 at 3:51pm
Christian suss was using a andro blax in the europeans in belgrade, well it looked like one anyway when i watched him playing tokic on eurosport
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/09/2007 at 4:16pm
Well that is same video I watched and you are right I saw it too that he played with BLAXWink
bordtennisfreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bordtennisfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/09/2007 at 5:34pm
I've seen it and hold it. I think the handle is very good, and comfortable, but i've heard that it breaks easy.
BTY: M.MAZE
     G2 FX
     Sriver FX
No
GLUE
!!!
dinchu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dinchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2007 at 1:05am

i saw christian s�ss using it on the european champs. i bet is a really good blade, but even the andro seller here told me it breaks so easy because of the balsa core

melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2007 at 9:57am
That maybe true or not. Reason I think is this. This balsa core and cross ply is the (well same or almost same) as donic dotec waldner ALL, I used to own. I used for more than 4 months. I did like the blade but handle I did not. So that Blax blade brakes or not its hard to belive but I will posts here as I move along my playing with it.
red_bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2007 at 7:40am

Anybody knows how thick is this blade?

AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2007 at 9:20am
suss was using just the blax handle... the blax outerply is dark, and suss' blade isn't..

see this photogallery, on tag 3, photo 40

http://www.joola.de/all/RossiEM07/pics270307.html

Thumbs%20Up
Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2007 at 9:38am
Originally posted by dinchu dinchu wrote:

i saw christian s�ss using it on the european champs. i bet is a really good blade, but even the andro seller here told me it breaks so easy because of the balsa core

Are you sure that it's the Andro Blax off? Cause what I have heard, Andro have recalled a lots of their Blax All due to some problem with them that makes them break easy. A new batch will come sometime around May, all according to a Andro dealer I spoke to about the blade.
The holy grail
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2007 at 6:44pm
you should be pleased with this blade played with it for about three weeks could not use flared grip had to give it up.however not as slow as mentioned in thiss forum.this is a very nice blade wont be dissapointed.
gundam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gundam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2007 at 10:54pm

it's more obvious in photo 47 that Suss is using Blax now.

I just recently purchased this blade (ST handle) and put the Plasma 470 on them.

I'm not dissapointed with it. Though I must admit, the thickness initially threw me off, however with what I can get out of it, I can live with it.
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2007 at 11:51pm
I got my blade some 3 weeks ago...Just to say very simple. Amazing blade,love the straight handle, blocks are avesome, speed is great...overall Star  best blade I have ever played with (played with over 30 blades)...Just ordered one more for reserve...
waldiii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waldiii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2007 at 4:35am

Can any one compare that with andro kinetic off Saive, And also with a bty productions.

Blade: KLS
FH: Bryce
BH: Nittaku hammand
red_bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2007 at 9:03am
Originally posted by red_bee red_bee wrote:

Anybody knows how thick is this blade?

Bump...
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2007 at 12:10pm
the blade is not as stiff as saive and not as fast more controll suprisingly didnt notice any vibration. for other info ie blade specs. visit www.andro.de .
gundam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gundam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2007 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by waldiii waldiii wrote:

Can any one compare that with andro kinetic off Saive, And also with a bty productions. 

Comparing to Saive; 

Blax is stiffer but not that much.
Speed, Blax and Saive is almost the same.
Control, IMHO Blax has more control than Saive.
Thickness, Blax is about 6.5 mm thick.
Weight, Blax is way lighter because of the Balsa wood.

I have not used a lot of BTY products, but I would say that the Blax is almost as stiff as the Schlager light and possibly slightly slower than the Primorac Carbon. But that's my opinion, others may disagree.
waldiii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waldiii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2007 at 5:06am
thanks gundam
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2007 at 7:11am
i found the saive a bit stiffer prob.because playing with it for while before playing with blax but weight is much lighter that saive blade balsa centre ply 5.5mm. note also andro all+ blades similar speed to butterfly off- blades
waldiii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waldiii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2007 at 10:19am
Stern%20Smile so which of this coments are correct? saive is stiffer or blax?
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2007 at 12:52pm
i used the saive blade for almost 2 years when hit with the blax it  did not feel as stiff as the saive blade also blax is not kinetic where as saive is.and also as stiff as schlager blade dont think so.
waldiii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waldiii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2007 at 5:17pm

thanks patrick

but dont  you have any problem with the thicknes of blax. it seems so thick!!!!
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2007 at 5:46pm
i did now im using the carbo-aramid blade, prob.thinnest blade on the market ,best of all the andro blades.the feeling on this blade is amazing.has flex, tiny vibration excellent for blocking controll is great and very good speed
chenwood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chenwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2007 at 5:53pm
I used melarimsa's andro blax for a game or two and didn't even notice the thickness while playing. 
Also I don't normally like straight handles but it was a nice grip.

waldiii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waldiii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2007 at 4:09am
but as i see the regidity of carbo-aramid is 99 and saive 96?
so???????????
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2007 at 7:21am
it is not rigidity it is head recovery or flex the saive (OFF) blade is quite a bit stiffer.tried playing with saive OFF blade while had the carbo-arimid found the saive (OFF) blade was much stiffer aramid has a bit of vibratin where as saive (OFF) doesn't.
waldiii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waldiii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2007 at 7:32am
Thumbs%20Up so do you think it is costly for thats price?
i am intrest to buy and test an andro besides my kls. kls is very great blade but i think i need a little more feeling and a liitle bit vibration,but not so much.
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2007 at 8:32am
the blade has much better feeling than the kong LS and you can get it at www.dandoy-sports.com for about $80-$90cdn.the head has more flex.this blade comes with a free case also. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic