Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Tabletennis shops in Beijing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sunflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tabletennis shops in Beijing
    Posted: 05/05/2007 at 11:12am
Hi,

My uncle is going to Beijing. Does anyone know some good tabletennisshops there? And also what rubbers and blades you can get there? I'm also looking for a china national team shirt in size S do you guys know where to get it in Beijing? Can you tell me the adres of the shop
Sponsored Links

sunflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2007 at 6:38am
anyone?
Joo Se Kev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joo Se Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2007 at 10:48am
I visited Beijing briefly last year, and I looked all over for table tennis shops and didn't see any.  Then, the last day on the way to the airport, I saw two really nice looking ones but didn't have time to stop! I don't remember the name of the street though, so I guess that doesn't help you much...
masterbuten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masterbuten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2007 at 11:13am
google "li ning" - the brand that makes those shirts, you should get some results
Stiga OC CR
FH DHS TG2
BH DHS TG3
opinari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opinari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2007 at 12:44pm
Hi, I'm currently living in Beijing. There are plenty of ping pang shops around here. Most are spread out all around the city, and you can likely find online a shop nearby where you will be.

If you plan on making a special trip for ping pang equipment though, I would recommend going to tiyuguan xilu (体育馆西路)。 The road is right past the east gate of the temple of heaven (天坛)。 The street and it's surrounding area has quite a few stores, I saw at least five just passing through.  An official DHS store will be on your left if you're coming in from the west, and an butterfly store selling several brands on your right. If you take a right onto the small street about half-way down, you'll also see the official CTTA store. They sell all of the Li-ning shirts and items, as should several other stores.

Your best bet is just to take an hour or so and wander around the vicinity.

Hope this helps.
sunflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2007 at 2:57pm
opinari,

he's not going to make a special trip for tt equipment. And he doesn't no anything about pingpang equipment. But if I send him some good adresses and pictures of the items i want he could get it for me. And I also pmed you with some other questions
loop+loop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loop+loop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2008 at 9:53am

Anyone else could offer anymore addresses for TT shops? Would be heading for Beijing soon. Thanks.

dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2008 at 8:11pm
Have a look at this post as well, where opinari also contributed (thanks again):

http://mytabletennis.net/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=21003&PID=241402#241402

And one more thread (mentioned in the previous one):

http://forum.oneofakindtrading.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=4008&highlight=beijing
Darker Tanpan, fh 729 higher 2.0mm, bh 729 geospin 2.0mm

My for sale thread
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic