Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

New Stiga Blade and Rubbers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
unisonus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unisonus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Stiga Blade and Rubbers
    Posted: 05/13/2007 at 12:46am
Stiga has released a new blade, Hybrid Wood.

Source: Dandoy Sports

It has also released four "Synergy Tech" rubbers.

If anyone has used this blade or these rubbers, please let us know how they play.
Instinct 5ply
RITC 2000 1.8mm
Sponsored Links

Madbrazilian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madbrazilian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2007 at 2:14am
I ordered my hybrid wood a couple of weeks ago from pingpongonline.com
still coming in the mail. I'll give a review when it gets here.

I'm interested in the synergy rubbers, when I get some more dough, I'll try them out.
Killerspin Diamond TX ST
Killerspin Forza 4z 2.1 both sides

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madbrazilian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2007 at 11:33pm
Ok, it came in the mail today, I'll play with it whenever I get to.

I must say though, the overall quality of this blade is execellent. It just looks great and the finish is very nice Thumbs%20Up
Killerspin Diamond TX ST
unisonus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unisonus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2007 at 1:50am
Let's hope it plays as well as it looks. Please keep us updated.
Instinct 5ply
RITC 2000 1.8mm
creeder06 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creeder06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2007 at 2:32am
i think stiga wins the gimmic award for equipment
if table tennis is to sports, what star wars is to movies, then you must be chewbacca.
unisonus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unisonus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2007 at 6:10pm
Here it goes. Ermm If you haven't used these blades, nothing you say about them is credible. 
Instinct 5ply
RITC 2000 1.8mm
creeder06 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creeder06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2007 at 6:32pm
hey i never said they wouldnt perform well i just think that stiga has the gimmic you know the new thing that is why they have a hundred different blades to chose from. alot of people really like stiga i have never played their stuff more than a couple hits with a clubmates blade, so you right i dont know but you cant argue that they are gimmiky but not to the point out something like the gun blade by sanwei  though.
if table tennis is to sports, what star wars is to movies, then you must be chewbacca.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madbrazilian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2007 at 10:28pm
Ok, I got to play with my shiny new blade for the first time. Big%20smile
I won't get to use it against another person until the weekend but I hit against my robot for a while.
i'll give a full review after I get to play against a person and I get to feel it out a little more.
For starters though, this blade, like I already said, is very good looking. The overall quality of the blade is excellent.
Also, I had trouble getting my rubber to stick. The finish is pretty slick  (I guess that's due to the crystals or whatever it is they claim to finish the blade with).
The blade feels really stiff and fast. The hits I got with it felt very nice and crisp. But then again, it was against a robot.
Full review to come!
Killerspin Diamond TX ST
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic