FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

h2 saviga

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
creeder06 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creeder06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: h2 saviga
    Posted: 07/06/2007 at 12:05pm

i think i have something that is going to be great! i ordered some h2 topsheets from presports than i ordered some 35 degree savigna sponges from cole then i coled them together.  it may be the best rubber i have ever played with. it was interesting the h2 topsheets that i got where not near as tacky as the ones you get asa sponge rubber combo from DHS just a very mild tack.  and with the savigna sponge you get that great speed glued sound.  looping is a dream. the ball sinks in nicely due to the soft sponge.  really spins because of the h2 top sheet, it has plenty of speed. control is good.

what i liked best about it is that it preformed much better away from the table then the standard h2 and a little better than h2 blue ( yeah i was supprised too)

preforms much better speed glued but is good with out it too.

if table tennis is to sports, what star wars is to movies, then you must be chewbacca.
Sponsored Links

ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2007 at 12:22pm
ya thats the budget version of nittaku h3 jap sponge good choice i perfer 999 red saviga thou
creeder06 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creeder06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2007 at 12:26pm
oh really!, it is the same as the nittaku h2 huh?
well i have two more top sheets and two more sponges that i can glue up if any one is interested in purchasing or trading for let me know i think that it is great and is much better than standard h2 dont know about provincial or national but i would go out on a limb and say that it is even better than those. plus i will sell this cheaper than national anyways.
it the h2 creeder version. Wink
if table tennis is to sports, what star wars is to movies, then you must be chewbacca.
ProfessorChaos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProfessorChaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2007 at 2:30pm
lol i cant wait for H2/H3 with Dawei Plasma sponge =P
Yasaka Max Carbon 3D FL
Desto F1 Max
Sriver FX Max
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2007 at 2:31pm

those rubbers peel really easy, I took the inspirit top off and put on a 999 topsheet plays gr8

creeder06 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creeder06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2007 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by ProfessorChaos ProfessorChaos wrote:

lol i cant wait for H2/H3 with Dawei Plasma sponge =P
i was thinking the same thing i want to get some of the quatro sponge to put underneath and see how it plays.
creeder06 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creeder06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2007 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by ttman ttman wrote:

those rubbers peel really easy, I took the inspirit top off and put on a 999 topsheet plays gr8

well just order the sponge & top. then you dont have to wreck a prefectly good rubber to make something else. i think it is cheape that way aswell.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic