FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD-Stiga Clipper OS-CLOSED!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD-Stiga Clipper OS-CLOSED!
    Posted: 08/01/2007 at 1:19am
I am selling or trading one NEW, never used Stiga Clipper Oversize WRB Straight Handle blade that weighs in at an amazing 83grams, which is almost unheard of. Players search the planet to find light ones and I found this one.

I did a beautiful job sealing it, lightly sanded/rounded the blade wings to prevent blisters, drew a level horizontal pencil line across the bottom of the blade face (top of handle) for easy rubber alignment, held it in my hand and thought . . . DAMN I don't like Straight Handles. So, here I am after searching so hard for a light one . . . working so hard to professionally prepare the blade . . .
Ahhhhhhhh.

Anyway, I will sell it fast at a loss of $ to someone on the Forum so I can rebuy another one with a Flared handle.

You can save a bunch of money and get the weight most Clipper users dream of.

Sacrifice at: $45.00 including shipping to USA (add $ to Canada).

PM me if interested for $ or trade.

I do not expect this to last long.

20070801_011914_Stiga1.gif

20070801_012157_Stiga2.gif

20070801_012252_Stiga3.gif
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
Sponsored Links

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2007 at 1:32am
how much then?
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2007 at 1:38am
Sacrifice at: $45.00 including shipping to USA (add $ to Canada).
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2007 at 1:54am
Shipping will cost me $4.10 + confirmation fee = $5.00. Someone at my Club offered me $40.00 right now so I can not take a penny less than $45.00. If I don't have any lluck on the Forum (I'm sure it will sell here), I will sell to him.

This is a GREAT opportunity for a Clipper Oversize lover.
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2007 at 1:56am
Off to watch a DVD then bed. I'll check in the morning and the first PM that says "YES" I will give my Paypal email and sell it to that member.
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2007 at 12:54pm
Bumpadoodledoo
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2007 at 4:48pm
talk about bullet-proof and double-protection packaging huh..I got someth'n from this guy this lunch time, it took awhile for me to open it.....
Fanx!
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2007 at 5:19pm
Thanks for the props. Better safe than sorry. There's nothing worse than a broken rubber!
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2007 at 11:21pm

man....it's a surprisingly lite o/s Clipper wrb! that's unusual!

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2007 at 11:22pm
+ Shipping and 90+grams. :-). You save $10. It's new. It's sealed and prepped. It's light. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee If it doesn't sell for the price above soon I will light it on fire and post the pics.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2007 at 10:50am

Well..well...well..look @ what u've got here!

Shahran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shahran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2007 at 11:20am
I like this one if the handle is as comfortable as the ST handle of Acoustic or Violin. I've to go convince my ma n pa for this one. It's still expensive as it's not brand new anymore.
Without worldly desires the heart is at ease; With a Calm heart you can have real peace.
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2007 at 12:10pm
New? I've had it for 8 days. Never put a rubber on it . . . and I'm not charging you extra sealing or prepping it. :-).
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2007 at 12:11pm
PM is clear!! Hurry before I have a barn fire.
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2007 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Shahran Shahran wrote:

I've to go convince my ma n pa for this one. It's still expensive as it's not brand new anymore.

I hope they say, "yes."

If you like this blade and want a light one . . .
It's VERY difficult to find one at this weight.
Shahran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shahran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2007 at 12:29pm

u might've made a mstake, the weight of this blade as per the info./specs. I read so far is on the high side, 92g. Are you pretty sure, Sir?

Without worldly desires the heart is at ease; With a Calm heart you can have real peace.
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2007 at 12:39pm
RIGHT! 92g is the specification. That is why 83 is a miracle. I had a few distributor weight their blades and the distributors I bought it from weighed all 25 blades in their stock and send me the lightest two. This one weighed in at 83, the other at 85. This one is a straight handle. If it were Flared I would NEVER sell it. Is their scale accurage? I don't know. I weighed it at home and it read the same, but the main point is . . . there is a BIG difference in the weight of Stiga blades and this one is the lightest one I could find from 5 distributors around the world.

I would also like my blade sealing ability to be recognized as a PLUS, not a MINUS. I spend hours sealing it. I pride myself on doing a great job.

PM me if interested. Otherwise, in the fire it goes. Burn Baby Burn!!!
Shahran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shahran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2007 at 12:43pm
sorry to get you so steamed up. No offence there, just want to make sure.
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2007 at 2:58pm
Sorry, to get so defensive. I'm just trying to help out some members and get a little $ back to buy more stuff. No worries!!! It is a nice blade.
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2007 at 12:13am
I told you it would go fast!!! :-).
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2007 at 12:14am
SOLD, bravo Tommmmmy
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2007 at 12:16am
Thanks Bro. I appreciated your offer too. We're in this together.
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2007 at 12:17am
Hey, you should get my package tomorrow I think!!!
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2007 at 12:19am
I hope so hahahahahha
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2007 at 12:20am
Tommmy you are going to love a Reactor Corbor rubbers I can bet you in anything ! You will beg me for more hahahaha and I have only two sets left... Well try it and let me know my friend...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic