Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Butterfly ISHLION

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Butterfly ISHLION
    Posted: 08/22/2007 at 1:42pm
Have anyone try this blade? any feed back will help, want to buy this blade, but not sure if its good for me also don't want to waste my $$. I'm currently using a Stiga Supercarbon.

Thanks
Sponsored Links

pwrlooper18 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pwrlooper18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2007 at 10:29pm
i've tried it, pretty light without rubbers, but as soon as there were rubbers on it, it became verry head heavy. Even more than my empty handled vsg, and it wasn't that fast, control was okay, but i wouldn't spend 150 dollars on it
Blade: Stiga Clipper Wood(84g)
Forehand Rubber: Hurricane 3- provincial verson
Backhand Rubber: Hurricane 3

It is better to play your opponent's weaknesses than to play your strengths...
silvalis View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2007 at 1:48am
I;ve got one.
Good balance with sriver fx. Fast blade, but soft enough to generate a heap of spin. Between the A/C and Tamca5000 blades.
Potato Face
Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2007 at 9:01am

Thank you both for the insight, now I really need to think about this..

Thanks again

sadius View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2007 at 10:23am
Hi. Chopper88
The blade is very good. I have one and also i play against with two of my friend everyday and they and their coach using it too. The blade is light 78grams but still generated enough power for the close to table game, or you could hit the ball from the mid distance. Very good spin when chop and also easy do a drop shot. Compare with Kreanga carbon is much better because of it more easy to stick a rubber on it. The head weight help you  more easy way when you play looping the balls.

Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2007 at 12:38pm
sadius , thank you,  I will give it a try,  I guess I will place the order today, I been playing with Stiga blades for a some time, just wanted to try other brand,
Thanx for all the info from everyone..
cherng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2007 at 11:09am
i am using Ishlion. it is fast. mine is 79g. BUT i like Arylate-Carbon more. ULC is not very stabil. Ishlion + certain rubbers, very difficult to control. Ishlion is unstabil compared to Schlager carbon, KLH special, TimoBoll special, cofferlait....( all arylate-carbon & carbon ). so i dont prefer ULC carbon.
Yoshimura Maharu Limited Edition

FH: Tenergy 05

BH: Tenergy 64
Ginko Tai Kim View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2007 at 5:24am
Similar speed to the KLHS but more control

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm
Giant Dragon Giant Long ox
Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2007 at 5:21pm
Just got the blade from iruiru today, I will try it tonight at the club, it looks good, and it feel light, we will see, thanks all for the information
Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/29/2007 at 8:59am
Well I play with this blade, control is very good, good speed but not fast at all, it way light so I was over swinging my loop, keep hitting the side of the blade. I play will pip on BH, that side play very well, but FH, i don't know
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic