Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inspirit Quattro is here, V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Atomica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atomica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2007 at 5:33pm
Maybe he meant "Ai (yes) yo, this is getting out of hand"
Sponsored Links

loopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2007 at 5:36pm
Thank You for the translation.
Blade:729 Bomb from colestt.com
FH:H3/Quattro 2.3 from colestt.com
BH: Geospin Tacky 2.0 from colestt.com
Loopers still rule(but learning to play choppers better)
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2007 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by master-pong master-pong wrote:

Originally posted by peter79 peter79 wrote:

When I first glue inspirit quattro into my blade, I found it like a dead rubber. Because when I try to hit a ball into the air, it bounce so low. But on the next day it bounce higher, next two days bounce higher than yesterday. It's really a strange sponge, very slow to dry. But the performance after it really dry is superb. It's fast, and the 40 deg version is not so hard. This rubber is similar to bryce Fx with the price 1/3 of it. Worth to buy :)

Did also soften up after a few days?
Yep, the 40 degree sponge seems like Sriver EL. Not too hard.
very bounchy but doesn't have crocking sound like Solcion (both Unglued).
I found this rubber suit Acoustic better than Solcion because solcion is too soft. Very good rubber Dawei :)
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

manyaku88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manyaku88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2007 at 12:23am
thx for the reply pingpongrob , sorry for the bad quality of the picture, the rubber has the size and hardness on that stamp, although i wouldn't give it a 41*

anyway pls tell me if the regular inspirit bends like that!

it would be nice if someone put a pic with a legit regular inspirit...
Blade: Bty BalsaCarbo X5 FL

FH Bty Tenergy 05 2.1

BH: Palio Aeolus 45* 2.2
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2007 at 12:34am
The stamp looks different to what i've seen. Yes most Dawei rubbers do bend a bit, so i don't think that's an issue.
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
pingpongrob View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2007 at 3:24am
The curve on your rubber is no differant to many European Rubbers, once they have been speed glued many time's and left to dry out. Its completely normal. Not sure about the stamping though. Can yo take a closer pic for us.
Distributor for Andro, XIOM, Tibhar, Joola, Dr Neubauer, Donic, DHS, AIR, Dawei, 729 & Yinhe

http://www.affordablett.com.au
manyaku88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manyaku88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2007 at 6:58am
it was that bent since before i touched it, anyway, i will try to find a better camera and show a better pic than that...
Blade: Bty BalsaCarbo X5 FL

FH Bty Tenergy 05 2.1

BH: Palio Aeolus 45* 2.2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2007 at 10:04am
When I get back Home in 10 days, I will take a picture of a new sheet, just to show how it looks.
Distributor for Andro, XIOM, Tibhar, Joola, Dr Neubauer, Donic, DHS, AIR, Dawei, 729 & Yinhe

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2007 at 11:02am
Most of the inspirit and quattro rubbers I've seen don't have much of a curl to them from tension.  But that stamp is totally foriegn.  It seems like a stamp I've seen before but I can't place the company.

As to what Rob has said about legitmate dealers, he's saying what he's supposed to say.  Every company has their channels and there's a lot of gray market stuff floating around.  Every authorized dealer of every brand says the same thing.  I doubt he meant it personal against hagissv.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2007 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

Most of the inspirit and quattro rubbers I've seen don't have much of a curl to them from tension.  But that stamp is totally foriegn.  It seems like a stamp I've seen before but I can't place the company.

As to what Rob has said about legitmate dealers, he's saying what he's supposed to say.  Every company has their channels and there's a lot of gray market stuff floating around.  Every authorized dealer of every brand says the same thing.  I doubt he meant it personal against hagissv.

Of Course, nothing Personel Smile, to be truthful i didn't even mention Haggisv name. Its the assumption that was made by some.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2007 at 9:56pm

Here are the pictures of the Inspirit Quattro that I have, See the Stamping that states the actual sponge thickness and Hardness.

The front packaging would say 2.1 - 2.3mm.
So they use the same packaging for 3 sizes, ie 2.1, 2.2 & 2.3.

Also the rubber in the pictures has only been glued about 3 times, so it hasn't developed a curve as yet. I think you will find that if they get a build up of speedglue, the when they dry out, they tend to have a slight reverse dome.

haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2007 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

Looks like the Yin-he (Galaxy) stamp Cole...
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2007 at 2:07am
Originally posted by manyaku88 manyaku88 wrote:

hi, i bought my regular inspirit from presports and i just want to know if it's the normal version the you guys have
is it suposed to bend like that? i only bought japanese or european rubbers until now and those never looked like this...

it's   2.1 41*, i like it very much seems softer than 41*, i also have a used kokutaku 007 (i think it has chinese sponge) and that one is a lot harder...

Are you sure its a Dawei inspirit Rubber

Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2007 at 3:23am
Rob

I have that same stamp on 2 sheets of 2.2mm 40% Inspirit I got from Eacheng.net and it plays closer to Bryce FX controlwise, than the 44% Inspirit you supplied.

The two sheets I have both curled up as much as in the picture. It made it harder to stick onto a blade that wasn't sanded round the edge.

The 44% Inspirit I got from you has better control, particularly on the forehand of a Timo Boll Spirit; when looping close to the table, than the 40% Inspirit from Eacheng.

Logic would suggest I should have better control over the softer 40% sponge, but it's not the first time I've found myself playing more consistently, using a harder sponge.

Still a rubber that performances well on my good nights, but I do find myself making more errors with it than the 44% version.

I suspect it's from a batch of Inspirit, that was meant for the Chinese home market, rather than the A1 Inspirit; considered export grade.

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2007 at 12:24pm
Kong of dawei has told me that they are making lower grades of products to sell cheaper to the chinese market.

This was part of the rationaille behind creating the sticker that rob posted the pic of. I have that sticker now on all my goods.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2007 at 7:38pm
Thanks Cole, Wink
This is what I have been talking about all Along. That is why I expected anyone selling it in Australia to purchase from me, And anyone selling in the USA purchase from you.  That way they would be selling premium Quattro instead of the inferior Chinese version, made for the Chinese Market.

And thanks to everyone out their that didn't believe me, and had the nerve to call my comments Slander. Try putting yourself in my boots.Wink

All I ever try an do is Help, We are all different, have different opinions, but still try and help each other.

Atomica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atomica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2007 at 9:00pm
 So now that we know that there at least 5 'different' rubbers all bearing the Daweii Inspirit logo.. doesn't this make a mockery of the ITTF approval process??

Daweii Inspirit is on the approved racket covering list.

This covers..

Inspirit Quattro (Rob's Version)
Inspirit Quattro (Cole's Version)
Inspirit (Rob's Version - yellow sponge)
Inspirit (Other version - orange sponge)
Inspirit (Presports version)
 + possibly another few, including the Eaching version.

All these rubbers will play differently to one another, so how the heck can they all be Authorised under the same approved label? How rigid is the actual ITTF approval process?

To put it another way, what's to stop Dr N. from creating a just legal long pimple rubber, get it approved, and then create a new 'formula' under the same name (like Daweii changed theirs), so that the rubber plays like the frictionless ones that will be banned, but it will still have the ITTF approved stamp?
Jack87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2007 at 12:15am
Nothing -- one of many problems, especially at smaller tournaments unless the friction testing devices are very affordable.
Gambler Kevlar ST
Nittaku Refoma (1.5mm)
Yasaka Phantom 011 (OX)
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2007 at 2:10am
Originally posted by pingpongrob pingpongrob wrote:

Thanks Cole, Wink
This is what I have been talking about all Along. That is why I expected anyone selling it in Australia to purchase from me, And anyone selling in the USA purchase from you.  That way they would be selling premium Quattro instead of the inferior Chinese version, made for the Chinese Market.

And thanks to everyone out their that didn't believe me, and had the nerve to call my comments Slander. Try putting yourself in my boots.Wink

All I ever try an do is Help, We are all different, have different opinions, but still try and help each other.
You're such a good guy ! You said you have been negociating with Dawei not to sell their products to anyone else in Australia but you, and now you are warning potential custumers that if they purchase from someone else it might not be premium quality...
Remind me the story of the guy who poisoned the well and then shouted out that it is poisoned and people should come and drink in his tavern...
Of course you do that for helping and informing, such a sweetie. Noooo, it is not a big bucks matter, you swear ! How could someone be nasty enough to imagine so...
Are you taking us for fools ? You talk about your boots. They are big and noisy. We hear them come from miles. You've started your tricky play at DTTW and Denis warned you. Now you do that again here at Mytt.net. Where else will you go then ? Don't you have your own forum where you can slander your competitors as much as you want ? Nobody will blame you there .
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2007 at 3:46am
Originally posted by jcdi jcdi wrote:

Thanks Cole, Wink

You're such a good guy ! You said you have been negociating with Dawei not to sell their products to anyone else in Australia but you, and now you are warning potential custumers that if they purchase from someone else it might not be premium quality...
Remind me the story of the guy who poisoned the well and then shouted out that it is poisoned and people should come and drink in his tavern...
Of course you do that for helping and informing, such a sweetie. Noooo, it is not a big bucks matter, you swear ! How could someone be nasty enough to imagine so...
Are you taking us for fools ? You talk about your boots. They are big and noisy. We hear them come from miles. You've started your tricky play at DTTW and Denis warned you. Now you do that again here at Mytt.net. Where else will you go then ? Don't you have your own forum where you can slander your competitors as much as you want ? Nobody will blame you there .

Honestly you are such a clown, Grow up and get a real life.

Dawei negoiated with me to become their sole distributor in Australia, just Like one of a kind has Juic.

Is their something wrong with that, I normally don't get nasty, but you are such a fool with your comments.

Go and find someone else to abuse, its obvious that you dont understand rationale. None of my comments are out of line. THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS. And you bagging me cannot change that.

Once again if you didn't understand it the first time GROW UP and get a life.

I dont use this forum to sell items, i have never placed an add in this or the other forum, all I have ever done is let members now their is an alternative to buy Dawei products in Australia. IS THERE SOMETHING REALLY WRONG WITH THIS.
Its obvious by the tone of your remarks that you dislike me, well do yourself a favour and keep your remarks to your self.Angry

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2007 at 3:50am
Originally posted by Atomica Atomica wrote:

So now that we know that there at least 5 'different' rubbers all bearing the Daweii Inspirit logo.. doesn't this make a mockery of the ITTF approval process??

Daweii Inspirit is on the approved racket covering list.

This covers..

Inspirit Quattro (Rob's Version)
Inspirit Quattro (Cole's Version)
Inspirit (Rob's Version - yellow sponge)
Inspirit (Other version - orange sponge)
Inspirit (Presports version)
 + possibly another few, including the Eaching version.

All these rubbers will play differently to one another, so how the heck can they all be Authorised under the same approved label? How rigid is the actual ITTF approval process?

To put it another way, what's to stop Dr N. from creating a just legal long pimple rubber, get it approved, and then create a new 'formula' under the same name (like Daweii changed theirs), so that the rubber plays like the frictionless ones that will be banned, but it will still have the ITTF approved stamp?

Their definetely something wrong with the ITTF rules regarding the Rubbers rule. The ITTF gives Authorizations to the TopSheets, thats why dawei can get away with using the Inspirit topsheet with different sponges. Its also the reason why people can buy Sheets without sponge, and put whatever sponge under them.

Maybe we should all get together and start a petition so the ITTF can change the rules, so this type of thing cant continue to go on.

Reaper of Aces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reaper of Aces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2007 at 5:34am

hi fellas im new to this forum but i have been reading for a while now, i was sooo upset after reading the above post that i had to register and comment back.
it sounds like ur working for his competition because i have read all these posts and thats all i can hear if it is anyone slanderising someone its you
he is aloud to make a living and is a aloud to have an opinion i think thats ur very wrong when it comes to the way ur handling this subject and im sure that people wont make statments that are false

jonathon
million mile an hour forehand
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2007 at 5:40am

Thks for the recommendation.
However, I'm 45, married, 3 kids. Got a good job, have friends, nice TT club and family ok.
I know what business is, and that there is very few ethic in there. Now, a TT forum, isn't a place where you can warn readers against your competitors. Have you ever seen Cole, Haggisv or TTsam saying that their products are genuine and/or premium quality compared to other retailers ? They are keeping a polite neutrality and we thank them for that. Could you then keep this place clean and friendly ? 
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2007 at 5:54am

Thks for the recommendation.
However, I'm 45, married, 3 kids. Got a good job, have friends, nice TT club and family ok.
I know what business is, and that there is very few ethic in there. Now, a TT forum, isn't a place where you can warn readers against your competitors. Have you ever seen Cole, Haggisv or TTsam saying that their products are genuine and/or premium quality compared to other retailers ? They are keeping a polite neutrality and we thank them for that. Could you then keep this place clean and friendly ? 

Thanks for giving me your life story, Its my Job to ensure that when it comes to dawei Products sold in Australia, the right thing is Done.

You just cant understand it can you. If another seller, (and i did not state it was One Of a Kind, someone else made that assumption) was to parralell import the Dawei Product, and it was not of the First Quality, then it could affect my reputation, and the reputation of the supplier. THATS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND IS IT.

If you are 45 as you state, and have kids, a good job etc. why cant you understand what I'm saying. From the post above, you can see that someone has a Inspirit with a (we think) Yinhe stamp on the sponge, is it not strange. And Is it wrong to warm members about Funny Business that might be going on. There must also be something wrong with speaking my mind, on a public forum, Or maybe I should only type what others want to hear. Then i would be liked even more.

I will tell your again, in better words, ACT YOUR AGE, it is a public forum, on the world wide web, where lot of people spread the word about various matters relating to table tennis, and thats exactly as I have done.

Reaper of Aces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reaper of Aces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2007 at 7:47am
whao soo u can tell people wat to do and wat not to do if this man pingpongrob wants to advise that he is the only real and official dawei distributor then he has a right to tell/warn people that the quality might not be there he is not in any of the previous posts said anything of the sort he has just spoken his mind. he is not saying that u shouldnt buy off them thats ur perogative and u choose to do wateva u want.
pingpongrob is mearly explaining that he is the only distributor for dawei in austraila. and i think that if he is making a point of saying that the quality might not be as good or real that u should either check it out or find out from someone else before u go telling people that he is a lier and slanderising his oppostion.

just a point i have checked one of a kind trading and he states that his quattro is an export quality dawei rubber from a fully autherised dawei dealer.
how does anybody know that the product has not been bought from any authorised dealer in china who sells seconds.

jonathon
million mile an hour forehand
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2007 at 9:35am
The very nature of the internet allows us the choice to surf websites from all over the world from the comfort of our computer.

It also allows us to compare prices and buy Dawei products cheaper from China if we choose to do so.

Dawei have admitted to Cole that they produce cheaper and lesser quality versions of their products for the Chinese Home market, whilst sending their A1 grade products to overseas dealers.

It is human nature to look for bargains and some will be happy with what they buy from China because they will receive a blade or rubber from a good batch. Some will not be so lucky and get a blade or rubber from a poorer batch.

I myself have noticed that the 2.2m 40% Inspirit I got from Eacheng performs fine on various blades, but it definitely isn't as good as the 2mm 44% Inspirit I got from pingpongrob; which has much better control and works brilliantly on the Wavestone and Michael maze forehands.

Whilst I understand Rob's point of view, which is based on the premise that he would rather players buy export grade Inspirit; through overseas dealers like himself and  benefit from it's better performance, which makes sense to me having experienced the difference first hand; realistically it is unlikely to happen; whilst it so easy to buy inspirit or any other TT product from anywhere else it's available in the world.

The benefit of the internet is we can read about and discover all sorts of useful information about our sport and get wise to products worth checking out..

The curse of the internet is we can sometimes get caught out buying one of the lower quality Dawei products, destined for sale on the Chinese market or a fake, which will leave you with a bad impression.

Whilst it makes commercial sense to release their non export grade products onto the Chinese market, I don't think Dawei are being wise producing lesser quality products for their home market personally.

The phrase "Caveat Emptor" i.e. "buyer beware" comes to mind.

dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2007 at 10:30am

You just cant understand it can you. If another seller, (and i did not state it was One Of a Kind, someone else made that assumption) was to parralell import the Dawei Product, and it was not of the First Quality, then it could affect my reputation, and the reputation of the supplier. THATS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND IS IT.

I personally do not understand it... Why buying an inferior product from another supplier would hurt your reputation? You were not involved in the transaction. And I am sure the dissatisfied customer would not come to you to complain, but the store that sold him the defective product. Plus, why don't we let the dissatisfied customers come to the forum and complain about the defective or lower quality products they encountered on the market, like they have done before (search for eacheng and national/provincial versions threads for example), before we start throwing warnings and threats in the air without actual proof? And if there is proof, why not then be a legal matter?

Now, hurting Dawei's reputation I can understand, and why don't they deserve it, when they make products of different quality and stamp it the same? If they want to sell inferior products to some market, why don't they create another model? What they are doing now sounds like cheating their customers to start with. Because another situation than the one you mentioned can happen too, somebody tests a good quality Dawei rubber in China and then buys the inferior quality product. Isn't the company that produced the inconsistent versions to blame? Should the customer always try to keep track of the supplier who sells good quality products?

Why don't people that really know their stuff post comments on products they disliked when buying from a specific retailer? Of course, in a matter as subjective as rubber quality and feeling and attributes hard to measure, it would be really difficult to make a claim and stand behind it. But isn't this a reason as well not to slander and be careful what one is saying about the opinion of another?
Darker Tanpan, fh 729 higher 2.0mm, bh 729 geospin 2.0mm

My for sale thread
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2007 at 2:42pm

@reaper of aces

Wow!!! you had been reading the forum so long... and you found only the post against pingpongrob to be compelling enough to register?

great!! are you sure you are not a friend or another avtar of pingpongrob?

ideally when i hear something from a super user like jcdi of above i would do some fact finding than being compelled to register and comment. :)
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2007 at 3:01pm

even without getting into the debat of slandering.. i sure observe that some dealers like HaggisV, Cole are very neutral while giving opinions about any product .. whether they carry or not.

while some others here go defending and promoting their products in all forums under a facade of "helping"...

luckily members in forums are smart and they are able to detect it and get the antenna's up.

on one hadn such people keep promoting anything they have in stock independent of quality... or suitability.... and then again they start making brands within brands ...like "dawei from rob" ..dawei from china" ... dawei from others" ..etc.

and i agree with dimitris too ... that it is wrong for a company to create two qualities under same brand .. that's cheating.

but dimitris.. yuo never know whether they actually did so... beacuse you are believing only thrid party ... on "privileged information" ;)

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2007 at 3:16pm
I don't like the two qualities thing either. It happens because some dealers in china absolutely refuse to pay over a certain amount for their products.

Or it can be a situation where they run a batch that came out poor. These chinese companies are often hanging on by a thread. They can't afford to throw it away. So they go out and find some dealer to buy them at a reduced price. I think that happens a lot with dhs. One time they stuck friendship with some of the worst dhs #22 ever under some wang nan. Tom ended up taking it all back on credit I believe. Total recall.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic