Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Stores in Seoul, Korea

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
timd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stores in Seoul, Korea
    Posted: 10/04/2007 at 12:50am
I will be traveling to Seoul, Korea later this month, and I would love to pick up some Xiom equipment as a souvenir.  Does anyone know of any good places to purchase Xiom equipment in Seoul? It sounds like much shopping in Seoul in done in large markets instead of stores. Do the markets also sell table tennis equipment? I will be staying at the Hotel Lotte, so any places that are close to that location would be preferred.
Thanks for any information!
Sponsored Links

T h e N A M View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T  h  e  N  A M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2007 at 12:52am

just print this out and ask any koreans, when you get to korea...

i think this is xiom's main store...

timd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2007 at 1:15am
TheNAM,
Thanks for the quick information!
Tim
korearulz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korearulz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2007 at 10:48am
wen u going?
Official XIOM Distributor of New Zealand & Australia
timd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2007 at 7:01pm
I'm leaving the US on October 13th, arriving in Korea the evening of the 14th. Unfortunately, it will be a short trip - returning on October 20th.
T h e N A M View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T  h  e  N  A M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2007 at 7:10pm
where do you live in US?
hjyoo99 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hjyoo99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2007 at 12:10am

good thing you are staying in lottee because you can get on the subway line #2 just in front of it. It will take you to Dongdaemun Stadium station(right upper corner of the block in above pic) in 10 minutes. Get out through Exit 12 and have a littel tour around the block.

hjyoo99 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hjyoo99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2007 at 12:17am
just checked it on the internet map. Coming out of the subway station walk straight 440m and turn left(dont cross the street) go for another 100m. the shop is on the ground floor.
jinhocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinhocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2007 at 5:42pm
Well... I am envy you!!!! I am dying to get my Xiom Maximus off+ with FL handle but my friend told me that the Champion told him FL is out of stock...I am little bit upset about this..
jinhocha
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic