Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kim Taek Soo blade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2007 at 2:24am
That would be fine for me, but problem is there are others who are anxious to see it as well. Please tell me how did you do it. You should not use the quick reply, but you should click on the button "reply" which is located on the upper right hand corner. Then after you get the box for the reply, find the button which said "insert image". Kindly try again. Thanks.
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

Sponsored Links

Jpholder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jpholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2007 at 2:28am
I did that. I clicked browse, select the file, and upload. What should I do after that? Many thanks
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2007 at 5:01am

Click "insert image", then click "Browse" and look for the picture you want to insert and double click at the file name. Then click upload and when there is a notice that it will take a while to upload, click "ok", then wait until it is finished uploading and click ok. And the picture will appear in the box message. And then, ooops the picture appeared distorted. I guess I did something wrong, so I click on the picture until the 4 rectangular sign at the four corner and the other 4 in the middle of each side show up. I just drag it to make correction, and voila here comes the picture.
PS. Would appreciate if somebody can tell me a shorter wayWink
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2007 at 10:47am
hey....hey...waz going on....Whose Gergelys r those....some1 is selling those or just for "show" only. Classic blade!
Kiok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 10:23am
The staff at Paddle Palace was able to find one old version red KTS in their warehouse.   I am expecting to receive it in two or three weeks time.  An internet table tennis store is selling this blade for $4000 RMB, which is about $530.
Leandro Mendes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leandro Mendes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 10:25am
good afternoon. 

He would like to know if it exists store or branch of you in the countries mentioned below: 
Barcelona, Alexandria, Egypt, Greece, Spain and Tunisia. 

If there is pass the address of the country. 

Thankful
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 11:19am
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

hey....hey...waz going on....Whose Gergelys r those....some1 is selling those or just for "show" only. Classic blade!

I wanted to buy one as a gift for my friend, and the seller let me take home 4 pcs so I could weigh and chose one. I took the 91 grams, and my friend was very happy to have it.
But then I got tempted and a few days later I bought the one weighing 82 grams for my collection.
It seems that I am not a strong one when facing a great temptation Embarrassed.
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

ryno View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 11:55am
OMG the forum works again.I will post some pics of my red label KTS later on in this thread hope you will enjoy them
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 12:24pm
To Aeoliah  and other dear fellow jpens fanatics who are WEAK.
Life takes INDULGENCE and Life also takes Visa, Master and other Credit Cards.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Kiok Kiok wrote:

The staff at Paddle Palace was able to find one old version red KTS in their warehouse.   I am expecting to receive it in two or three weeks time.  An internet table tennis store is selling this blade for $4000 RMB, which is about $530.
@Kiok.
At that price of 530.00 USD, we can all forget abt it n it's honestly beyond our reaches...well..I'm having some other beauties under my radar screen now BUT that doesn't mean that I wanna have them all...Or Is it really?
@ Aeoliah...can I have that 87grams one?
jpenlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 1:07pm
I found this one on the Internet, really beautiful! This guy has lots good stuff.

http://www.table-tennis.tw/viewthread.php?tid=8481&extra=page%3D1
Blade: Butterfly TBS
Rubber: H3 Neo
jpenlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 1:11pm
Cypress Special - One level higher than KTS.

http://www.table-tennis.tw/viewthread.php?tid=7713&extra=page%3D1
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 1:11pm
They dun answer my emails and that KTS Red has been outta stock for AGES!
jpenlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

Originally posted by Kiok Kiok wrote:

@Kiok.
At that price of 530.00 USD, we can all forget abt it n it's honestly beyond our reaches...well..I'm having some other beauties under my radar screen now BUT that doesn't mean that I wanna have them all...Or Is it really?
@ Aeoliah...can I have that 87grams one?

There is one JPen that is a lot more expensive than 530 USD.

butterfly Vintage - The most expensive JPen I have ever seen.

http://www.tabletennis.com.tw/GBook/vintage2001.html
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 1:23pm
That's an old site n they dun reply emails or nothing...yeah..I've seen/visited that site b4 n they also dun update their website.
ryno View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 1:31pm
The darker blade is nice with it's hinoki case.As for the cypress special you can still find them for around $375 but most people were not happy with the pink version i think it is the gold sticker one that people liked
everest81 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote everest81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 1:38pm
They look beautiful but I don't think I will ever shell 500 bucks for a blade. 
Member of Single ply Hinoki club
Kokutaku Cho-Super Cho Tokusen + Tenergy Max
Collecting dust: Nittaku Cho tokusen 9mm, kokutaku cho tokusen 9mm, darker 90 10mm, ryno custom poc blade 10.2mm
ryno View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 3:13pm
ryno View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 3:15pm
working on some better pics
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 3:15pm
oh...yeah...that's the ONE! Most probably the only 1 left n u got it finally. The shipping was fast!
ryno View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 3:34pm
It was here in the u.s..I just traded a few items for it.It took me a couple days to get everything together.
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 10:35pm
Tiehwen, the local retailer sold already the other two, so from the four I took, there is nothing left.
Price go high because we buy, so if we don't buy, the price will stay low. Better make a limit and don't buy over that limit. I think over USD200,- it is by far exagerated and we should not even consider it. Then there is no guarantee that it will be suitable for your style.
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2007 at 10:38pm
@Aeoliah..nah..that's alright. I was just curious. Nothing beats whatever I'm having now...so..but then again, until next hot chick, a sweet jpen shows up....
Kiok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2007 at 12:08am
There are many more jpen players in Asian countries than North America.  Personally I think the price tag of $530 for a red KTS in China is really overpriced. Personally I think it is a matter of supply and demand.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2007 at 12:44am
Kiok Tai Suk, more appropriately.
Don't forget to post a pic. of ur newly acquired KTS red for all jpens lovers/fanatics/diehards here to enjoy. Also tell us how much it weighs. I'm sure it comes in around 90g-94g as claimed which is not bad.
PingPing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2007 at 1:07am
Are you interested in selling your read KTS?

Kiok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2007 at 12:22pm
I have just received my KTS red today.   The grains are even on both sides of the blade.  This grain of this KTS red  is much better than the new version KTS blue, which I also have bought recently.   I tried to upload the photos of the blade here, but there were large for uploding.
ryno View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2007 at 12:25pm
you can just go to tinypic.com and upload them there and drag the link over here to post it.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2007 at 3:31pm
This is Kios's KTS Red Label.
ryno View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2007 at 6:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic