Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

((Welcome Forums))

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Sofaires View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sofaires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2012 at 11:29pm
Hi!, my name is Heriberto and i live in Puerto Rico

i played table tennis quite a while and learned from watching others, i have learned few but important things just by reading a few post here in this forum so im really looking foward to learn a lot more and improve my game and help others in the future here!
ajidz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajidz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/18/2012 at 8:51pm
Hello and Peace to you all
I ajidz from malaysia and interested in the TT sports. I've just ventured into this sport and hope you all can teach me. blade that I use now butterfly firehand. tq
Mintol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2012 at 2:15am
Hi all...I am from Indonesia,I play TT just for my health and relationship cause that's funny.
skdow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skdow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2012 at 2:32pm
Hi all,

I am not a table tennis player.  My games are tennis, squash and badminton. Playing three sports well, I am suited to playing 'Racketlon'.  This is a sport where in tournaments you will play each opponent at table tennis, then badminton, then squash, and finally tennis.  Each game is played to 21 points, and the person with more points at the end of all 4 games progresses.

As such, I needed to become proficient at table tennis. However, rather than being a chore, I now really enjoy the game, and train regularly with a local club.  

This has resulted in me not being pummelled and playing catch up after the first game of every Racketlon match!

I hope to learn more about the game on this good site.

Thanks,

Steve
rakzasoft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rakzasoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2012 at 3:57am
Hi everyone...i'm new here but playing TT seriously more than 10years
CPen Hao 656
FH: Rakza7 2.0
BH: Rakza Soft 2.0
jinlai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinlai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2012 at 7:20am
Hi ajidz,

We are from the same country, where are you playing? in KL or somewhere?

olmosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olmosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2012 at 10:08pm
newcomer
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2012 at 9:31am
welcome! hope you will enjoy your stay!
Independent online TT Product reviewer of ADIDAS, STIGA, TIBHAR, NEXY, JOOLA, ALSER & XVT

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
johndol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johndol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/30/2012 at 10:59pm
hello guys,

i'm from Malaysia and have been playing table tennis since i was a kid but only playing it regularly (perhaps seriously) this past 2 months. i've just registered to this site, and i hope to learn a lot about table tennis here. 
Sofaires View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sofaires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/30/2012 at 11:01pm
welcome! you will learn a lot this guys are amazing i learnt a lot from asking and reading here :)
BigK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/04/2012 at 2:33pm
Hello, My name is Konrad, from California. I have been playing TT since I was 5, I am now 26 and want to become a better player and join some club. I mostly play against friends or acquaintances. I would like to improve my game, and decide which paddle to get (my $20 Sports Authority paddle is not cutting it anymore)

hozhengjun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hozhengjun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2012 at 11:13pm
Hi all, I'm Vince from Canada and I've been playing TT since I was a very young boy.  I'm looking to improve my game at the club level and I've just joined CCTTA in Markham.  If anyone on this forum is from that club as well I'd love to hear from you!  I'm looking for people to hit with.
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2012 at 5:19am
welcome to the forum guys! i hope you will participate in the discussions
Independent online TT Product reviewer of ADIDAS, STIGA, TIBHAR, NEXY, JOOLA, ALSER & XVT

lynnd1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynnd1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2012 at 11:03am
I played as a kid and did very well. Played off and on since then ...Looking to get back into some competition one of these days..do they have age brackets?
ZApenholder View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2012 at 12:43pm
hey Lynn
There is special events for juniors or seniors etc.
But in general, every one can play in the opens event - singles or doubles.
Everything goes by rating, ie U2400, U2000 events
President & Head Coach
Tony's Table Tennis
(Shop, Academy, Agency)
Yasaka Sponsored Coach
debbailiciouz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debbailiciouz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2012 at 10:35am
Hi everyone!!! nice to be here Smile
I been playing table tennis since i was in grade school Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debbailiciouz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2012 at 10:39am
hope you could give me some points in playing tt...wants to meet new friends here Smile and play with them too 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debbailiciouz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2012 at 10:59am
Hello to everyone, im Debbz from Philippines...does anyone(Filipinoes) here knows where i could play tt? want to meet my fellows who plays tt too and play with them ...Smile where do you play in particular? im from Quezon City..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debbailiciouz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2012 at 9:24am
do you have here in Philippines?where can i play?
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2012 at 9:33am
Welcome, Debbz - happy to meet you. Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debbailiciouz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2012 at 12:27am
thanks PONDUS :) hope to talk with fellow Filipinos here too...im really interested to play with them here if given a chance...
vonnex_082983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vonnex_082983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2012 at 5:37am
Hi I'm a Filipino want to play table tennis here in hk but no playmate yet..
vonnex:)
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2012 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by debbailiciouz debbailiciouz wrote:

thanks PONDUS :) hope to talk with fellow Filipinos here too...im really interested to play with them here if given a chance...

welcome to the forums! i suggest you play in amoranto stadium at quezon city

TenNine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TenNine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2012 at 4:14pm
Hey there :)
Been lurking for three years now so I suppose it's time to join in a bit Big smile
P700 pen - Tuttle Summer 3C - DHS TG2 Neo
renzkie08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renzkie08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2012 at 10:35pm
im Renz alvin from phillipines....im using stiga clipper wood, mark v on FH and H2 on BH...hope to learn more in table tennis from the members and the masters here!!!!! thanks a lot!!! Mabuhay!Cool
renzkie08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renzkie08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2012 at 10:55pm
im a filipino...you can play at harrison plaza near manilan zoo!

renzkie08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renzkie08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2012 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

welcome to the forums! i suggest you play in amoranto stadium at quezon city
you can also play in harrison plaza...
                      < ="application/x-dap-" id="DAPPlugin" style="visibility: collapse">
renzkie08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renzkie08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2012 at 11:01pm

Hello to everyone, im Debbz from Philippines...does anyone(Filipinoes) here knows where i could play tt? want to meet my fellows who plays tt too and play with them ...Smile where do you play in particular? im from Quezon City..
you can play in harrison plaza! near manila zoo...
\ < ="application/x-dap-" id="DAPPlugin" style="visibility: collapse">
Ricco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2012 at 6:00pm
Hi all my name is Igor I came back after 10 years to TT again and  enjoying it very much .
tmes92279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmes92279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2012 at 4:23am
Just keep on playing there. Anyway, you have the environment fellow compatriot.

Butterfly Bryce 2.1 mm red and black. Timo Boll Forte

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic