Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

((Welcome Forums))

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author
karabijntje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karabijntje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2010 at 5:08pm
Hello all,

Great forum, very nice to see so many table tennis players in one place together! I've been reading here for some time now, and registered a view days ago. I'm from the Netherlands and am playing table tennis for about 15 years. I'm currently playing about 4 times a week. I am using a TBS(ST) with tenergy at the moment (trying 64, but 05 in the past). Hopefully I can participate here and there. See you around!
* TBS - Color - Spear - Virtuoso+
* Vega Pro / Europe
sahiggs100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sahiggs100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2010 at 11:36pm
Hello I just joined this forum a few days ago but been reading here for a while. Played Table Tennis for the first time about 10 months ago and have been obsessed since. I play at my school about ten to twelve hours a week and sometimes meet up with some fellow players elsewhere. I look forward to contributing to this forum.
Blade: Nexy Lissom
FH: Gambler Outlaw Black
BH: RITC 802 Short Pips Red

Please Don't feed the EJ's!
geotjakra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geotjakra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2010 at 9:52am
Hello, I'm from Indonesia, lived in California for 8 yrs or so until 1.5 yrs ago. While I was in the US, I play in Robofit at Torrance(Lloyd McQueen) and sometimes in the fencing place in Santa Monica (Diego and Wei Wang) . Now I live in Jakarta, mostly play at home in PTM246. An active member of the Indonesian TT Forum (www.tenismejamania.com) I know Peter79 and Rokphish. My last USATT rating was 1200 something. Been playing actively for the past 3 years now. used to play alot when I was a kid, but nothing serious back then, in the recent month, just started to really understand the art of looping, and this brings a whole new enjoyment to the game.

Glad to join this forum, and Hi to all!!!!!Wink
King EpiCai. http://www.geoffreytjakra.com
NCT Off Wood 729 Cream LKT Pro XP ....
neolooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neolooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2010 at 4:10am
Hello, This is my first post on this Forum.The last Year and a half I checked out the Forum's to find useful Information.I started playing Ping pong again in 2009.Since than I found many Blades and rubbers to test.I live in Portland Oregon. I play at Portland Table Tennis Club. Ying%20Yang
Andro Temper Tech off-, Galaxy T-11
Fh.Palio Hk1997
Bh.Palio Drunken Dragon,   Andro Kinetic Cf Light Off, On Fh.Bomb Ufo J.Tension, Max,Bh Dhs Hurricane Neo 3

lijen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lijen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2010 at 11:47am
hi everyone,
i'm new comer from france. happy to find this site and will enjoy advantages, thanks.
Ashes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2010 at 4:14pm

Hi guys, I've been following you for months now and would like to thank you all for all those great links to tt videos, tt articles, reviews and all you are as people in general.

I've been playing serious tt for about 9 months now and I am mostly self taught. I spent lots of hours watching players like Liqin, Ma Long and Boll, sometimes in slow motion and have learned a lot. I play about 6 days a week, minimum 3 hours.
Blade: YEO FH: H3P BH: Pryde 40
dimikkio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimikkio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2010 at 2:21am
WuBin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WuBin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2010 at 2:12am
hi all tennis table players around the world... i've already following this forum from 2009..but still i don't have time to register..this time i got a whole day facing my laptop.so i use this moment and opportunities to register in mytt.net.
well, after all, i'm an indonesian. friend of peter79 and geotjakra. hell yeah, if you all have visited indonesia, and would like to know about indonesia's tennis table development, visit www.tenismejamania.com
thanks all
fight like a tiger, play and win like a champion
Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2010 at 2:34am
Welcome all of you :)
Blade: TB ALC
FH: Tenergy05 2.1
BH: Tenergy64 1.7
chinamimi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinamimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2010 at 5:39am
hi everyone,
i'm new comer from france. happy to find this site and will enjoy advantages, thanks.

rikpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rikpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2010 at 9:45pm

hi everyone, greetings i am rikpa from indonesia...also joined www.tenismejamania.com

i am still beginner in table tennis, need for help in every aspect.....planning to trade mw blade also...hehe my blade is gergely with old logos..rubber: yasaka mark v ad...thnx all....

frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2010 at 11:05pm
Greetings from the Nebraska. I am a long time tournament player (since 1974) and find this site very informative and addicting. I have seen many changes through the years and think the game has improved but it could get better with equipment standardization. I started playing when Butterfly made Plous, Fraulien, Tempest rubbers and Sriver was the fastest. If you had a BTY Power Drive you had a formidable weapon lol. Though my hands still move like a laser beam my poor legs move llike a sloth I still play regularly and still do well at tournaments. I encourage everyone to take a little time to help others develop their game especially kids and newbie's.  A little kindness and coaching goes a long way to help our sport. Remember..."Everyday Is A Gift And Every Person An Inspiration" But GAAAAAWD I hate long pips :). LOL

Current Setup
 Donic Epox Power Carbon FL
 Acuda S1 2.0
 Mark V XS 2.0

Edited by frogger - 09/23/2010 at 11:11pm
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

toortool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toortool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2010 at 12:55am
hello all.  reviving and old flame, hehe.  bought myself a dhs pg-2 and h3 rubbers for $45.  fast, solid feel and sound, minimal vibs to suit my fast fh/bh topspin game.  tt rocks
teach me tt
Dom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2010 at 9:37pm
Greetings.

I'm just now getting into TT. I've spent more time in fishing and chess the last couple years, but as my lifestyle has become more sedentary, I figured my hobbies should become more active. I just moved to IL and there's a club about 30 minutes from me I'm thinking I may check out next week. Got a table in my basement (the last people that lived here left it, which is what got me interested), just got me a starter bat from Cole, and have played a little with my wife and bro. I'm very much a beginner. I haven't played TT much, but I think it's a fun game I'd like to get into.

The few times I've played in the past I had a habit of trying to smash everything which lost me pretty much every game I've played. So I've been trying to curtail that so I can actually start with the basic building blocks. I look forward to continue reading posts around here.
enky4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enky4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2010 at 10:45pm
hi, i am from India, playing tt for 2 years, use penhold grip, thanks for such a nice forum.
chompiraz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chompiraz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2010 at 1:33am
Just wanted to say hi. I started playing tt regularly in August, before that I played a lot of ping pong in college but without any technique or purpose. Right now I am at about 950, and hope to get to about 2000 in about a year. I play at the sdtta and don't take lessons or anything, but I am playing and watching a lot.
rachely476 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachely476 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2010 at 11:22pm
Welcome! Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
mmerkel View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmerkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2010 at 10:48am
Welcome to all the new members. Don't be afraid to jump in any of the discussions. Hope to see your names come up in some of the threads Smile
#1 RL Balance -Bluefire M2 -Acuda S2
#2 RL Avalanche#2 -Bluefire M2 -Sigma Europe
#3 Primorac -Boost TP -Magna TC
Aladin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2010 at 8:00am

Where is Austria open 2010 video?

Aladin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2010 at 8:00am

Where is Austria open 2010 video?

mayday02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayday02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2010 at 2:37am
Hi, guys, I am Alice and new here. just say hello to you guys.
I love table tennis and I play pretty good...
JimT View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2010 at 11:18am
Originally posted by mayday02 mayday02 wrote:

Hi, guys, I am Alice and new here. just say hello to you guys.
I love table tennis and I play pretty good...

Hello, Alice and welcome. Just remember that here we frown (very much) on spamming...
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member
Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
dandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2010 at 5:39am
hi, everybody,I am a new member, my name is dandy, I am living in Shanghai, working in Shanghai and playing TT in Shanghai.

My club is the South West United

PingPongKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/18/2010 at 12:24am
I think my picture says it all!

Kitty Cat <3 Ping Pong Balls.

Edited by PingPongKittyKat - 11/18/2010 at 12:26am
I am dead, and good riddance. Death to all furries.
pongfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2010 at 4:20pm
I am a new member looking to learn the lingo and pick up some pointers.  I made a 20 second video which basically contains one great table tennis shot.  I do not sympathize with the guy on the receiving end of this shot because he thrashed me while practicing for a hard-bat tourney-Ouch it still stings a little.  Here is the clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2hy24N6O0g

P.S. I was invited to join this forum by robjkc
Timo Boll ZLF
T05
Sriver Fx
robjkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robjkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2010 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by pongfan pongfan wrote:

I am a new member looking to learn the lingo and pick up some pointers.  I made a 20 second video which basically contains one great table tennis shot.  I do not sympathize with the guy on the receiving end of this shot because he thrashed me while practicing for a hard-bat tourney-Ouch it still stings a little.  Here is the clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2hy24N6O0g

P.S. I was invited to join this forum by robjkc

Welcome to mytt pongfan!  I liked the video.  Unfortunately I lost to both of these players in the past, but hope to play them again soon. 

One bit of advice...stay away from the for sale forum.

Edited by robjkc - 12/03/2010 at 7:29pm
hungga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hungga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2010 at 7:16am
Hello, hello and welcome. Well, I should say be VERY VERY VERY careful when dealing with alien within Sale section. 
:: EJ level 1 ::
pongfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2010 at 3:08pm
Thanks for the warning.  I will just say "no" to alien.  Do I need to stay completely away from the sale section?
Timo Boll ZLF
T05
Sriver Fx
johanwhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johanwhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2010 at 12:27pm
I love to play table tennis. I have practiced it since three months. So I am not very good table tennis player. But I want to become a good player. I would like to say hello to all the members of this forum. 
I am a newly joined member. I hope this forum will provide me good information to improve my skills of playing table tennis.
rishigirdhar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rishigirdhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2010 at 7:06am
Hi Everybody,

My name is 'Rishi' and I am new to vienna.I live very close to table tennis center at lange gasse.I am looking for a partner and I don't mind the references.

I am neither a prof. nor a beginner.

I have bought a new Donic-Schildkrot carbotec 20. and wanna try out.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,

Rishi
rishigirdhar@rediffmail.com
Blade: Stiga All round
Rubber: Back Hand:Stiga Chop and Drive,Forehand:Mendo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic