FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Xiom Stradivarius

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
speed_king View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xiom Stradivarius
    Posted: 10/27/2007 at 7:51pm
I have two stradivarius, and I am sure that stradivarius is best offensive shakehand blade ever. In past In last few year this blade was science fiction. This blade has great speed and perfect control. It seems that is like Timo Boll spirit but is better. It has same speed but much better control. Also is the most quality blade on market. I use it with Sriver EL max on both side which is for me the best technique rubber forever. I play both spin and I have change many blades and rubbers. I play with this racquet for 3 months and I will play with him forever because I like it.  It has everything and every stroke is perfect with this racquet. It cost alot but you got for that money the best blade for both spin close to the table. Does anyone also has this racquet?
Sponsored Links

alfie View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2007 at 8:19pm
I have the Xiom control 3/all+ and like the Stradivarius it's aramid carbon it is also good speed with great control,totally different to the arylate carbon which is very bouncy.
      Seema everyone who uses aramid carbon blades loves them because of their speed and control especially in the short game
Blade Xiom Control 3/ALL+
BH Andro impuls speed
FH H3 Provincial
Tibhar CTE
bandrex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandrex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2007 at 8:29pm
Agree!
Darno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2007 at 9:12pm

Where is the cheapest place to purchase a Xiom blade.  I'm gonna have to give it a try.  I gotta unload some of my old blade first.

Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2007 at 9:20pm
Next week I'm gonna write a review of this blade as that's what I got in the mail that we ran the contest on.  So far I will say this.  It's not only the nicest blade I have played.  It's the nicest blade I have ever seen.  That goes from the packaging to the guality of the make, to the very smallest detail of the blade as a whole.  Rob sells Xiom stuff Darno.

edit:  By the way guys in the Competition, Here we go again part II has a few pictures of the Stradivarius on it's packaging. 
Xiom Zetro Quad
FH: Andro Hexer Max
BH: Xiom Euro Vega Max
alfie View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2007 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Darno Darno wrote:

Where is the cheapest place to purchase a Xiom blade.  I'm gonna have to give it a try.  I gotta unload some of my old blade first.

BH Andro impuls speed
FH H3 Provincial
Tibhar CTE
silvalis View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2007 at 10:26pm
I've got a Stradivarius and a TBS. Structurally, they're identical. The differences between the two are:

-the TBS feels more solid/stable
-the stradivarius is slightly softer
-The stradivarius head is more egg shaped (think joola)
Potato Face
Darno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2007 at 11:05pm
Thanks alot guys!  I'm going to check it out!
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2007 at 11:13pm
These 2 blades, TBS and Stradivarius, are abt in the same price range. U guys got me curious as I thought that there r not too many composite blades can match or better the TBS.
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2007 at 11:23pm
"Best ever, science fiction, great speed, perfect control, most quality on market, best rubber forever, I will play with it forever, every stroke perfect, best blade".  Smile
Reminds me few years ago, I was young and pretty specific in my opinions. Beware, my young TT fellow ! "Best" is a very personal matter and "forever" makes a long long time...Wink
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2007 at 11:44pm
Agreed, once I thought that I have found the best blade (for me) and that I will never changed it. This lasted only less than half a year though before I get another "best blade".
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2007 at 11:53pm

I believe it is the "Curiousity" that drives me to "check out" the other blades. I always wonder...like how does this or that compare with my, say, favourite Acoustic or Kokutaku or whatever...

With this thought in mind, the search just goes on n on....
Jcdi is right...Best speed, control, feel or etc. etc. are very personal /individual things....
gekogark1212 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gekogark1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 2:19am
Also keep in mind that we need different "best"s at different stages of improvement.

Beginners need a harder, yet slower wood "best" is found in extra 3D,
intermediate players might be looking for more speed: "best" in SC, or spin: "best" in some soft blades, or control or balance or touch or flatter trajectory or etc....

(\__/)

(='.'=) But there's no sense crying over every mistake,

(")_(") You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
everest81 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote everest81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 2:38am
Originally posted by aeoliah aeoliah wrote:

Agreed, once I thought that I have found the best blade (for me) and that I will never changed it. This lasted only less than half a year though before I get another "best blade".

So what's your "best blade" now? Wink
Member of Single ply Hinoki club
Kokutaku Cho-Super Cho Tokusen + Tenergy Max
Collecting dust: Nittaku Cho tokusen 9mm, kokutaku cho tokusen 9mm, darker 90 10mm, ryno custom poc blade 10.2mm
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 4:24am
I am  trying my new Cho Tokusen A (9 mm). I feel that it is a bit slower than my Kokutaku (10 mm), but other than that it is equally good, and (this could be my mind) I think I can whip the Nittaku blade quicker than my Kokutaku.
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

pingpongrob View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 5:24am
Originally posted by jcdi jcdi wrote:

"Best ever, science fiction, great speed, perfect control, most quality on market, best rubber forever, I will play with it forever, every stroke perfect, best blade".  Smile
Reminds me few years ago, I was young and pretty specific in my opinions. Beware, my young TT fellow ! "Best" is a very personal matter and "forever" makes a long long time...Wink

His Best is obviosly based on prevous Blades. In the future new models will be released and new best's will be posted.  Of course these forums are for all of us to express our opinion, as you yourself have done many times. Wink
Distributor for Andro, XIOM, Tibhar, Joola, Dr Neubauer, Donic, DHS, AIR, Dawei, 729 & Yinhe

http://www.affordablett.com.au
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gekogark1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 6:20am
Originally posted by everest81 everest81 wrote:

Originally posted by aeoliah aeoliah wrote:

So what's your "best blade" now? Wink

Right now, I find the Wavestone suits my game best, but I can't play an entire tourny with it being head heavy.

It's a shame that when I finally found the setup of my dreams, the glue ban kicks in and I have to keep looking, gah!!
(Extra 3D: 729 Cream, Solcion...use plenty of glue)

And yes Rob, if people stopped making these huge claims about different blades, the whole art of EJing would fade out...and we can't let that happen can we? LOL
(\__/)

pingpongrob View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 7:56am
Some of the claims are amazing, When will it stop, surely by now every type of blade has been made. I wonder which company has the most exorbitant claims.
Distributor for Andro, XIOM, Tibhar, Joola, Dr Neubauer, Donic, DHS, AIR, Dawei, 729 & Yinhe

http://www.affordablett.com.au
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 10:11am
i got a so many blades, i gave some to my brother who plays in the office during break time!!!
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 11:30am

Certenly, for now Stradivarius is really best blade for me I ever try. Before him I use Gergely, Gatien extra, Timo Boll spirit, Nittaku shake offence, offensive clasic wrb, Cliper wood wrb, Carbo 7.6 and primorac off-. None of these blades have such ballance betwen speed and control such Stradi. Of course I know that in future will be better blade than Stradi but for now I like him until that, because I go with future and new technology. I tell my friend to buy for me Avalox P500 in Canada. Is this blade like Nittaku Avalox P510 or is not? I want to have it because of Chinese who plays with thise blade ( expecially Hao Shuai). I know that is not better than Stradi but I think that is No.2 table tennis blade for me.  

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 11:44am
@speed_king
I'd guess that Avalox P500/P520 could be in the same league as my son's present Avalox BT 555 which is already a very nice, balanced and OFF blade. It doesn't everyth'n well but price is a little steep tho'.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 11:56am
OK. I found on internet that some people said that Nittaku Avalox P510 is better than Avalox P500. Hao Shuai use Nittaku Avalox P510. I found on Avalox site that Avalox P500 and Nittaku P510 are same, only difference is that Nittaku Avalox P510 are made in Japan becuse of they low of JTTA that tell that every blade must have signature JTTA. Avalox P500 dont have this signature and that is main difference. They cost same. Avalox P500 is for Europe, America, and Asian market ( this dont include Japan), and its made in Sweden. Nittaku Avalox P510 is only for Japan market, and its made in Japan. Most of the Chinese proffesionals use normal Avalox, only Hao Shuai use Nittaku Avalox, but he is my second favourite Chinese. I dont know what to do, because I tell my friend that buy me normal Avalox. Now I dont know am I tell him to buy me Nittaku Avalox?
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by pingpongrob pingpongrob wrote:

Some of the claims are amazing, When will it stop, surely by now every type of blade has been made. I wonder which company has the most exorbitant claims.

I think you are onto something there Rob.  Blades have been created, manufactured, reverse engineered, and remanufactured from one company to the next.  The construction of this blade is almost the same as the TBS.  Relatively the same thickness.  Same outer plies.  I suspect the same inner plies, with Aramid Carbon (Stradivarius) vs. Arlyate Carbon (TBS).  There isn't really much difference in the play of these two blades, but I can tell you this.  I have an 83 gm Stradivarius.  Anyone have a TBS that light without making some blade alterations?  If there are there aren't many.  Since there really aren't that many drastically new constructions of blades we can go by a couple things.  The detail with which Xiom makes, packages, and markets their product is without a doubt one of the very best.  Time will only tell if they will be able to gain the reputation that Butterfly has.  Till we have enough proof in the pudding I was willing to take a shot at it, and I am more than pleased in every way.  Unless this blade at some point breaks I wont get another blade. 
Xiom Zetro Quad
FH: Andro Hexer Max
BH: Xiom Euro Vega Max
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 6:06pm

So and I! Well done SKIPPY!

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2007 at 8:59am
Does someone have information about my question about Avalox P500
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2007 at 9:04am
gekogark1212 question: Beginners need a harder, yet slower wood "best" is found in extra 3D,
intermediate players might be looking for more speed: "best" in SC, or spin: "best" in some soft blades, or control or balance or touch or flatter trajectory or etc....

My answer: This blade has best dwell time, and excellent both spin. It is also very Also  light, and because of dwell time soft with hard outer venner which gave medium wood medium hardness. Also has best control for offensive blades.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gekogark1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2007 at 8:14am
Thanks for that speed_king, but unfortunately I've joined Rob's camp and chose the Andro aramid carbon over the Xiom one.
(\__/)

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2007 at 8:39am

OK. I think that you made a big mistake, but you are the boss.

alfie View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2007 at 9:37am
I heard nothing but good about the aramid blade from Andro
BH Andro impuls speed
FH H3 Provincial
Tibhar CTE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2007 at 7:10pm
I think that Andro aramid carbon blade is less quality than Xiom Control 3 or Xiom Stradivarius
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic