Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2007 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by yourshrink yourshrink wrote:

Originally posted by alfie alfie wrote:

Originally posted by yourshrink yourshrink wrote:

Originally posted by alfie alfie wrote:

you need a woman very soon

I don't appreciate your calling me a lesbian.
You may be subject to Canadian hate-crime laws which are very strict

yeah go spend some time to look that up,check out extradition laws too while your at it

Let us see then .  It is perfectly OK for you to  SPECIFICALLY call me lesbian but it not OK for me to figuratively refer to Adham Sharara & Dr.Rogge as cocksuckers.
Oh yeah  that makes lot of sense.

I never called you a lesbian and I don't care what you call Sharara
Blade Xiom Control 3/ALL+
BH Andro impuls speed
FH H3 Provincial
Tibhar CTE
Sponsored Links

JRSDallas View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2007 at 9:11pm
You seem to have an inflated sense of self righteousness and an underdeveloped awareness of social norms.  This makes you at best ineffective and normatively a wild eyed stooge.  

It is true that the ITTF was using business cost judgment and risk/benefit analysis when they elected to continue to allow the use of less threatening solvents after removing those that were known to be clearly threatening and carcinogenic some years ago.  

Its also true that the entire planet earth continues to use VOCs to fuel combustion engines and that the level of exposure from these VOCs and combustion byproducts by far dominates the risk from TT glues both to the general population, children at large, and most likely for TT players as well.

The fact that you are obsessed with your own indignation and judgment against the ITTF and all other TT players is maladaptive and idiopathic.   Why do you find it necessary and your right to abuse others and accuse those who read the rules and follow them to be cheaters and future prison bitch boys.  You are a very small person who should try to be bigger but no one here, and I suspect no one else in the world who has had even the least interaction with you..... is holding their breath.   You are a write off.
vici View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2007 at 10:56pm
lol I haven't been back in ages, university being kind of busy and all.

yourshrink: you are an interesting person, and although it's quite hilarious to just skim through some of the stuff you say, please refrain from using language that's overly vulgar, or just plain weird and easily misinterpreted (robot-nazis?). Tthis table tennis forum does have its some basic standards and I hope you respect those standards. 

To the rest of the ppl on this thread: the best way to get a nutcase to shut up is just to ignore him/her. If you don't respond, they'll get bored. If they keep the spamming, I'll use my admin powers.
"Courage is ability to let go of the familiar"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic