Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sponsorship

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dek-dek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dek-dek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sponsorship
    Posted: 11/27/2007 at 2:01pm
which is the best sponsorship for clothes, shoes, rubbers, blades etc. etc.

i have been offered by tommy fitzgerald(irish representitive fot stiga and donic) and ted bollarde( celtic table tennis)

ted sells nearly everything except donic and stiga but his offers are not as good as tommys. with tommy i get 12 free rubbers and 50% off anything extra. but ted offered me 8 free rubbers (of my choice) and shirts if i really need them.

i have only been playin for 2 years so i should be grateful with whatever i get but its still good to get the best.Smile
Sponsored Links

bull_harrier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2007 at 2:03pm
What brand/equipment do you use right now?
Clipper CR WRB
FH: Boost TP
BH: Boost TP

My Biology/Physiology Learning Channel on Youtube
dek-dek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dek-dek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2007 at 2:05pm
i use a tibhar h-3-9 blade, hurricane 3 on backhand and joola extra energy on forehand. i am dying to get id of that hurricane. most of my clothes are stiga
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2007 at 2:12pm
If you are after the looks with the clothing Donic looks well, i like them more than stiga.  What does the celtic table tennis stuff look like?
Clipper CR WRB

dek-dek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dek-dek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2007 at 2:13pm
well the site is www.celtictt.com

its ok i suppose. i picked celtic tt but i can change. so what club are you from and any good achievements?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2007 at 2:17pm
I started playing in Duluth, MN for Duluth Table Tennis.  Now i am down in the twin cities area in Minnesota.  I haven't had much for regular practice in the last two years, school and work has hinered my time. My goal in the next 2 years is to be the state champ here and then go from there once i get my career going and only have that to worry about.  How about you, what kind of achievements do you have? By the way what part of Ireland are you from, my roots are in Ireland.
Clipper CR WRB

dek-dek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dek-dek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2007 at 2:20pm
i play for ballincollig(cork)

im 13 and have been playing for 2 years. i am no.5 in ireland in u14s. last year i was no.1 in u12s and captain of the irish team.

my coach is very good. he was coach for a school in ireland and they came 5th in the world school championships
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2007 at 2:23pm
Nice, good to see you've accomplished a lot already. My family (a few generations back) is from Cork as well (O' Mullally).  I just finished my Master's degree in exercise physiology this year and have slowly been getting more and more time to practice which is nice, then the bigger accomplishments will come.
Clipper CR WRB

dek-dek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dek-dek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2007 at 2:27pm
cool. i will try and put up some videos of myself training in the next couple of days
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2007 at 2:28pm
look forward to viewing them
Clipper CR WRB

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2007 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by dek-dek dek-dek wrote:

which is the best sponsorship for clothes, shoes, rubbers, blades etc. etc.

i have been offered by tommy fitzgerald(irish representitive fot stiga and donic) and ted bollarde( celtic table tennis)

ted sells nearly everything except donic and stiga but his offers are not as good as tommys. with tommy i get 12 free rubbers and 50% off anything extra. but ted offered me 8 free rubbers (of my choice) and shirts if i really need them.

i have only been playin for 2 years so i should be grateful with whatever i get but its still good to get the best.Smile

I would say go with Donic because they really do have a lot of more contemporary stuff. Stiga is a bit more old-fashioned and they haven't had much success lately, technology-wise.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
dek-dek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dek-dek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2007 at 2:56pm
thanks for your opinion. i used a waldner before. very consistant
Leon Reid View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leon Reid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/28/2007 at 8:17am
Should defo go wit tommy fitzgerald
Stiga nd donic clothes are way nicer than tibhar

Ted bollard only sells out of date stuff
nd you will only get sponsership off him wen he deems u need it

Every1 shud luk at d offers u recieved nd they will all tell u which 1 is d better option
Seen it all done it all lost the t-shirt

Time is fikle so dont waste a second

Freinds are fikle but feel free 2 squander them

Blade:Clipper WRB
FH:Vario Soft
BH:Neos
dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/28/2007 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Leon Reid Leon Reid wrote:

Every1 shud luk at d offers u recieved nd they will all tell u which 1 is d better option

Man, your keyboard is all messed up! LOL
And your spell checker sent me an email complaining about the situation!!! LOL

PS: Funny, but when I quote your message, all 'd's and '1's are not marked by the spell checker... At least the 'shud's, 'nd's, etc. are... Smile
Darker Tanpan, fh 729 higher 2.0mm, bh 729 geospin 2.0mm

My for sale thread
McGuiggan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McGuiggan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/07/2008 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Leon Reid Leon Reid wrote:

Hi Leon Reid, You are from ballincollig aren't you, I played Kevin O'Keefe fromm that club at ulster Junior Open, do you play with him, I had a deadly match against him but I came out on tops at the end 3-0

Aye tommy is good I get my stuff from Andrew Dennison up here, dirt cheap lol
Timo Boll Spirit
Bryce Speed 2.1 FH
Bryce Spee FX 2.1 BH
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2008 at 1:08am
go with donic. who knows if you have what it takes you'll be that good and go play in the pros' circuit and you'll get a chance to be an endorser of donic and be with waldner and persson!
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
forehandsmash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forehandsmash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2008 at 6:39am
wheres ur video? i have been playing for 2 years too and i really wanna see how far is my standard from urs
Petr Korbel-FL/Sriver/狂飚 III
forehandsmash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forehandsmash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2008 at 2:56am
bump..
Petr Korbel-FL/Sriver/狂飚 III
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic