Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Darker J-Speed, Bomb Everest or Bomb Himalayas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nightscream_cfx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightscream_cfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Darker J-Speed, Bomb Everest or Bomb Himalayas
    Posted: 12/21/2007 at 2:38pm
Hi!!!
According to you what this would be the best racket (set speed, feeling and control)?
Darker J-Speed 90 or 50 penhold
Bomb Everest penhold
Bomb Himalayas penhold

1)What is the difference of Darker J-Speed90 for a J-Speed 50?
2)It was thought between Darker and Himalayas, but for what I saw on the site of presports.com not like the finish of the Himalayas.
I think the grain it should not be very together.
3)I had seen a photo of Everest and I impressionei with their uniform and fibers are combined. But their cost makes it expensive way to buy now.Confused
4)Speak as well Hinoki of rackets, which perhaps more forward I buy the 3 to see the difference between them, but that in accordance with time.Dead

Thank you...
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightscream_cfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2007 at 3:06pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightscream_cfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2007 at 3:09pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightscream_cfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2007 at 3:13pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightscream_cfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2007 at 3:15pm

gene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2007 at 4:37pm
where did you get the bomb in the last picture? it is a special made for the pros.

nice.
T h e N A M View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T  h  e  N  A M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2007 at 5:54pm
speed50 vs speed90.... isn't it like quality of wood..?

like rsm gold vs rsm platinum...?
Brainstorm69 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainstorm69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2007 at 8:55pm
Man, those are some nice looking blades...even if I am a SH player.   I am especially impressed with Darker's blade quality.
F3S | Tulpe T-7007 | F3S
ryno View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2007 at 9:10pm
yes, darker makes some nice looking blades . very tight grain. i think they use kiln dried taiwan hinoki for their blades.
Red Label Kim Taek Soo (83g)
Almana Sound Synergy Tech (max)
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2007 at 9:49pm
thats it, im saving up for the bomb for my bday!
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

ryno View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2007 at 10:26pm
kinda pricey at $185 it will also be fun trying to get 2 rubbers on that thick of a blade.10.5 mm?weird they have a 1mm tolerance?you would think they would have better QC for such an expensive blade.looks nice though.i don't know any one who has one for me to test.i wonder where they getting the kiso from ?for that price from a chinese company they must be getting it from another manufacturer
Red Label Kim Taek Soo (83g)
Almana Sound Synergy Tech (max)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightscream_cfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2007 at 8:11am
Originally posted by gene gene wrote:

where did you get the bomb in the last picture? it is a special made for the pros.

nice.

Yes on presports they are selling with Pro version

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightscream_cfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2007 at 8:29am
I am to buy a Darker J-Speed (50 or 90) or a Bomb Himalayas. Now, I would like to hear from you.
I penhold Chinese all-round player, I try to play the style Ma lin.
It never played with hinoki or kiso.
On Bomb Everest, maybe one day I can buy it and post here in for�m, for which I will buy another.
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2007 at 9:25pm
Darker Speed 90 has higher quality of wood (but not necessarily more suitable for you), and indeed craftsmanship of Darker is superb, but I would still choose wood quality from Nittaku Cho Tokusen A, which performs better. If 10 mm is ok for you, then I would recommend Kokutaku special Cho Tokusen 10 mm.
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2007 at 9:58pm
is iruirui the only place which sells darker equipment?
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

PingPangQiu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPangQiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2007 at 10:10pm
wow that c-pen looks like j-pen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic