Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Butterfly Rapier JPen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shihjye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shihjye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Butterfly Rapier JPen
    Posted: 02/19/2008 at 1:08pm
hey, this is my first time on this forum but ive been reading other threads and it seems theres a lot of knowledgeable jpen users here :D

ive been playing for a few years now with the Butterfly Rapier, but i cant find this paddle on any sites other than "presports", which doesnt provide much information about this paddle. does anyone have any experience with this blade that could enlighten me as to how the rapier compares with other blades that do have more details about them available? im looking to get a new blade possibly, but i like the feel of the rapier and would like to shop for a similar type of jpen.
Sponsored Links

Locvoh1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Locvoh1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2017 at 12:27am
Dose anyone know how much a new still in the box worth now? A BUTTERFLY RAPIER R JPEN I am.talking about.

Edited by Locvoh1 - 02/21/2017 at 12:28am
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2017 at 9:47pm
I think Rapier uses Tamca 5000 carbon, so if you want something like that, you have to look for a blade using Tamca 5000. I had one Rapier a long time ago and I forgot how it was, but I prefer the Schlager Carbon which I ordered custom made.
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

in2spin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote in2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2017 at 11:11am
Late 70s era carbon blade....

was a thinnish j/k blade

:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic