Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CAgaragesales / PowerPingPong.com Feedback

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
cagaragesales View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CAgaragesales / PowerPingPong.com Feedback
    Posted: 03/06/2008 at 3:54pm
Please leave your feedback about your purchase or your sale with me. Thanks!
Sponsored Links

shij421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shij421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2008 at 4:32pm
purchased 2 sheets of provincial h3 40d, best forehand rubbers ever Thumbs%20Up
Violin FL
Tenergy 05 2.1 Black
Tenergy 05 FX 2.1 Red
yorsh82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorsh82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2008 at 8:26am
purchased 1 sheet of provincial h3 40d, quick reply to emails, good package, everything OK!!
thanks!
searching for a good blade/rubber....comming back after 4 years of no TT at all..... :(
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2008 at 5:22pm

another good forum member.great communication,very reliable.

will do business again.highly recommend.Clap
kevinhien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinhien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2008 at 10:02pm

Hi Albert ,

I'd like to buy the Huricane 3  province version from you ,so could you show me how to buy and how much the price ? I am living in canada . waitting for your answers . my e-mail : [email protected] Thanks

hienchu
hhca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2008 at 11:04pm
good reliable service. However, I think S&H for canada is a bit too much compared with the rate for States.
pongmaster View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2008 at 3:23am
good commuication
Blade: BTY Matsush*ta Pro Special Arylate Carbon

FH:H3

BH:Spectol
pongmaster View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2008 at 3:25am
recieved the rubber, excellent condition.
recommended 
Blade: BTY Matsush*ta Pro Special Arylate Carbon

FH:H3

BH:Spectol
ttvet86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttvet86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2008 at 7:14pm
I purchased a pair of rubber sheets from Albert and although I need to learn how to use them (H3 Provincials), everything about the sale went great- good communication and quick to ship! If he's got what you need, don't hesitate!
Ben13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2008 at 10:32am
I would like to buy a H3Pro 40.  Can you tell me how can I buy it? I am in Canada.  What is the price for that too.
email: [email protected]
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2008 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Ben13 Ben13 wrote:

I would like to buy a H3Pro 40.  Can you tell me how can I buy it? I am in Canada.  What is the price for that too.
email: [email protected]

Email Sent.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2008 at 4:09pm

've nvr bought nut'n, not yet, from Alberto n Jeffrey but would very much like to 1 day, if only there was softer, thinner n lighter sponged rubbers, say, 1.8mm or 2.0mm or someth'n comparable to those UL rubbers, I'd have bought them long time ago. But I know from what I've read/heard so far that CA is super reliable n good communicator.

esnift View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esnift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2008 at 4:00am
Totally awesome; paid for the rubber on Thursday and got it in the mail Saturday. Good communication throughout transaction. If this guy has got what you want, don't hesitate to get it.
YE
Hurricane III
Tenergy 05fx

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/19/2008 at 7:18pm
Hi Guys,
If you purchased anything from me in the past, I would really appreciate it if you could just write a simple review about my products/services. It's unfortunate that the Feedback Page idea came out months after I sold the majority of the H3 Pros. I'm sure people are wondering about the legitimacy of those rubbers that come from me.

Thanks Again!
-Albert and Jeff.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2008 at 9:39am

A Little Bit About Me (Albert):
Some of you may be wondering why I have so many H3 provincials. I burn through these babies about every 2-3 weeks. I'm very picky about how they feel and how they hit. Sometimes I think I'm too picky for my own skill level. (I'm only rated 1600+). So in order to find mass quantities on these rubbers, I've seized the opportunity while in China to find H3 provincials. Trust me they aren't easy to obtain. And often times, you can't get them in bulk. But after several visits to China in the past 2 years and meeting with the right people, I've been able to obtain legitimate provincial quality rubber. I don't buy from small stores who often times are fly by night and are more than willing to sell fakes to make a quick buck. I obtain these rubbers from connections within the provincial teams themselves, or from one of the big Authorized DHS province distributors that specializes in providing for the provincial teams and city/district teams. (example: Jiangsu/Zhejiang/Shanghai/Tianjin)
rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2008 at 10:48am

Great service, goods arrived on time and in perfect conditions.

varghesep View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varghesep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2008 at 11:23am
Keep up the good work.
jolitzdv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jolitzdv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2008 at 6:40pm

the first time i talk to albert is thru chat, hes in china and im in the US, hes really a nice guy, hes very knowledgeable in terms of H3 pro and glues, he will help you to get the H3 pro, i ordered 4 sheets of H3 pro with blue sponge #21, 35 hardness, and the shipment is on its way, while waiting for those rubbers to arrive, albert went back here in US and we meet finally in diamond bar, CA we played at heritage park and he let me try the new H3 pro with blue sponge #21, 35 hardness with intensifiers and #15 voc free glue, he showed me on how to apply those to rubbers, we waited for 2 hours in order the intensifiers and glue to take effect, man im telling you the first time i hit the ball with that H3 pro is different, its way different with my commercial H3 and globe 999, the ball is too fast and theres a lot of control, and the loop is amazing and i would like to thank albert in helping me out to get the H3 pro blue sponge #21, its great to have these kind of rubber, ill definite recommend albert to deal with these H3 rubbers!!!!!!!

beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2008 at 8:31pm
albert dealt with my millions of questions with plenty of patience.. and he's friendly. I havent recieved  my shipment yet.. but it should be here this week. cant wait.
charlesj View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlesj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2008 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

albert dealt with my millions of questions with plenty of patience.. and he's friendly. I havent recieved  my shipment yet.. but it should be here this week. cant wait.

hope to see your review on provincial soon
simon_xuan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon_xuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2008 at 1:37pm
I bought two two provincial H3 sheets from CA and they both arrived smoothly within reasonable shipment time. The product is in good quality, even though I haven't test play it yet. Great communication and explanation prior to the sale. Excellent seller and knowledgeable about the products.
RPB Rocks!

BTY Innerforce ZLC Cpen | DHS H3N Blue Sponge | Victas V>15 Extra

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36695
checkmilu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkmilu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2008 at 1:58pm
cagaragesales , do you have national version?
milu
rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2008 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by checkmilu checkmilu wrote:

I think with the national version, you better ask CAM.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2008 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by checkmilu checkmilu wrote:

I do have national version. But just a play set for myself. Sorry, but they are just WAY TOO hard to get! But provincials are very good too! Still much better than commercial quality.
Hefner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hefner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 5:54am
Bought 2 rubbers of H3 Pro #20 (39 and 40 degree) and received them yesterday! Look great!

Great Price! Great Rubber! Great Service! Great communication!

Thanks Albert!
Butterfly Maze Off
Stiga Boost TC both sides

jkillashark View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jkillashark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2008 at 3:30am
GREAT RUBBERS. Little sad though cause I paid for overnight shipping on Tuesday but didn't get it until Friday. =\ oh wells.

Definitely will buy again though.
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH: Black DHS Neo Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge National
BH: Red Butterfly Tenergy 80

Footwork and forehand is always the answer.
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2008 at 7:30am

Oops. I thought I had written here already!

Great guy, great communication, great prices, great products!

Fast shipping and no problems at all!

Would absolutely buy again, if I was still using chinese rubbers..

Blade: Butterfly M. Maze Off ST

Rubbers: Bluefire M2 2.0
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2008 at 2:43am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2008 at 2:47am
http://mytabletennis.net/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=20555

DHS #15 VOC-Free Glue / #1 Intensifier Review
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2008 at 2:49am
http://mytabletennis.net/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=19255&PN=1

SXZY Sheng Xun Zhuan Yong (Specialized for Provincial Use) Rubber Review / Sale
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic