Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TSP Citto fitter OFF. finaly:))))) + PICS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TSP Citto fitter OFF. finaly:))))) + PICS
    Posted: 03/08/2008 at 8:37am
Well a while ago i posted a help topic for you nice people to help me find this rare gem, and finaly i i did, well someone else did it for me but....! I dont know from which site my "cancerman" ordered it, he said it came from US, i dont care its here, finalllllyyyyyy! An handle, 88g, maaaaan cant wait to try it out!
Actauly all of the fuss about this thing came from my friend who bought it a few years back in Tony Holds store in Graz! And since then he claims and i partly agree(im not that straight minded) that this is the best off blade he ever tried, but the line was discontinued and this thing for him was realy hard to find!!!.....long story short:))))....
Little description:5 layers Ayous-Limba definetly, actualy it has same construction as Korbel but the second wood layer is surounded by thin dark layer of somthin(both sides so if you count that its a 9ply blade :)))) it looks like some kind of black glue layer seen in blades like Schlager Inspire or KLHE!To bad i dont have nice camera:((
The handle is not made of wood as some of you know this fitter series has this incredibly nice smoth material for handle and this is what gives this blades sweet feeling, that cant be described you need to try it....
As you can see i cant wait to try this thing in real play so until then thats all....

TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
FH Skyline TG3 2.15 + CTE
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
Sponsored Links

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2008 at 10:57am
plz post pics. if u can n waz the blade's thickness?
firetack View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firetack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2008 at 11:40am
i have the def version,those handles really are comfortable just wish i`d got it in an like yourself,it might be def but it loops very well but dosn`t push/chop as well as my beloved def senso.if ever you need another off one they are on sale at bribar in uk roughly 32 dollars
Black Balsa 3.0 fh/tenergy 05 1.9 388d ox

Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2008 at 1:52pm
Hy tiehwen i will definetly try to make some decent pictures:)!No worry:)
Thickness is straight 6.0mm!
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
speed_king View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2008 at 5:08pm
Hurry up Kupuse! I think that is great blade. Can you tell us how much cost?
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2008 at 5:26pm
Well i got it trough a midle man, and the cost was with shipement  54$!
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2008 at 5:50pm
when you will show photos?
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2008 at 6:09pm
When i get a proper camera, i have a cellphone  with just 1 Mpxel camera and the pictures with that thing wont do this beauty justice:)!Patience my friends, soon enough....
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2008 at 6:14pm
Some1 here doesn't know the meaning of "Patience is a Virtue"
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2008 at 1:34pm
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2008 at 5:31pm
holy molly..very interesting blade, interesting handle and colors n also plies...I "NEED" it as it's An. handle arouses my interest, curiousity and desire. Thumbs%20UpHeart
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2008 at 5:38pm
Haha it sure kicks in big time!
Tiehwen..Maybe you saw that Ludeack is no longer in my possesion, iv traded it for new PC, man i had trouble selling that thing nobody here knows anything about Ludeack so to get the price i payed was impossible! Luckly some guy had same troubles with PC(even though its probably the most popular blade in Croatia) so we switched:)(!Mixed feelings but ill definetly aquire a FL Ludeack when get the chance:)))! 
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2008 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Kupus Kupus wrote:

Well a while ago i posted a help topic for you nice people to help me find this rare gem, and finaly i i did, well someone else did it for me but....! I dont know from which site my "cancerman" ordered it, he said it came from US, i dont care its here, finalllllyyyyyy! An handle, 88g, maaaaan cant wait to try it out!
Actauly all of the fuss about this thing came from my friend who bought it a few years back in Tony Holds store in Graz! And since then he claims and i partly agree(im not that straight minded) that this is the best off blade he ever tried, but the line was discontinued and this thing for him was realy hard to find!!!.....long story short:))))....
Little description:5 layers Ayous-Limba definetly, actualy it has same construction as Korbel but the second wood layer is surounded by thin dark layer of somthin(both sides so if you count that its a 9ply blade :)))) it looks like some kind of black glue layer seen in blades like Schlager Inspire or KLHE!To bad i dont have nice camera:((
The handle is not made of wood as some of you know this fitter series has this incredibly nice smoth material for handle and this is what gives this blades sweet feeling, that cant be described you need to try it....
As you can see i cant wait to try this thing in real play so until then thats all....

great pics!
this one does not have carbon layers,does it?there is a e-store in the us..i forget their contact info, but their customer service is horrible.i could not even buy something from them.the product was listed as available for buying,but when i called they said it was out of stock.i gave them my name 6 months ago-never heard one word back!
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2008 at 6:01pm
Kupus, I must say to you that you has blade with one of the most pretiest and  most comfortable handle I have ever seen (knowledge from pictures)! My brother is carpenter, and he make my FL handle of my Avalox P500 slightly same as your handle. He makes Avalox P500 roughly FL handle and roughly edges around handle in Avalox P500 gentle and most comfortable handle that my hand has ever use!
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2008 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by speed_king speed_king wrote:

Kupus, I must say to you that you has blade with one of the most pretiest and  most comfortable handle I have ever seen (knowledge from pictures)! My brother is carpenter, and he make my FL handle of my Avalox P500 slightly same as your handle. He makes Avalox P500 roughly FL handle and roughly edges around handle in Avalox P500 gentle and most comfortable handle that my hand has ever use!

Yes it is realy comfortable, i see what you mean especialy that part where your thumb goes is sanded, i do that to all my blades, i also sand one part of the wing more then others the one that touches your middle finger if you know what i mean and also i varnish the wings and the side of the handle(as you can see on the pics) so the sweat cant soften it over time! I like to work with my hands, so i kinda enjoy sanding the handles and stuff( o and if you look at  http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9722&PN=6 i also did handles switching Korbel-Inspire ccc...:))))
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
pongmaster View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2008 at 9:57pm
unique handle color
Blade: BTY Matsush*ta Pro Special Arylate Carbon

FH:H3

BH:Spectol
firetack View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firetack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2008 at 3:39am
the handle is some kind of high quality plastic/nylon type material,very smooth but dosn`t slip from the hand,these are the nicest handles i have come across
Black Balsa 3.0 fh/tenergy 05 1.9 388d ox

Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2008 at 6:48am
The flared handle on the Cito Offence is also comfortable and i was impressed with the blade's performance when paired with Donic F3
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic