Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where to buy 1 ply Hinoki C-PEN?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to buy 1 ply Hinoki C-PEN?
    Posted: 03/24/2008 at 1:26pm
My tt club friend wants to get single ply hinoki c-pen blade and I'm being the nice guy told him that I'll look online and/or ask around, so here I am.

So far I only saw Darker Speed 50 and Speed 90 that are cpen 1ply hinoki. Both available at iruiru and the speed 50 available at the shop in taiwan.

What are the difference between the 50 and 90?

Are there any other 1ply hinoki cpen beside these?

What other shops one could buy 1ply hinoki cpen?

He's leaving this friday to china, is there somewhere he could get 1 ply hinoki cpen in china either local or online shop?
Sponsored Links

dalamchops View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2008 at 1:27pm
There are the Galaxy 1 ply cpens. Xiom makes them also for the Chinese market.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2008 at 1:29pm
Yeah, i just saw the FS thread of the Galaxy... But haven't read any reviews of its playing characteristics, etc.

Xiom? Which model?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2008 at 1:30pm
RSM Athens Platinum, Gold
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2008 at 1:39pm
The RSM is JPEN, not available in CPEN (I can't find the cpen version at the xiomtt website)...

Also, what's the chinese hanzi and/or pinyin for Galaxy? He needs it to ask around in china.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2008 at 1:42pm
galaxy is pronounced yin he. Just because you can't find the RSM Cpen does not mean they don't exist. They only sell them to the Chinese market, its  been discussed here many times.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2008 at 1:58pm
Oh, okay. I'll let him know also about that so he can ask around when he's in china for it.

Did a quick search for the rsm cpen.. found one of your old post about online tt shop in china... HOLY SMOKE!!! RMB 2772 for the RSM CPEN!!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2008 at 8:27pm
glad you found the search button :) You could try to maybe ask presport to order one for you?? I don't know if they still have a contract with them. All hinoki blades cost A LOT in china. I know they sell the 7p2a for like $150 US
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2008 at 3:46am
I did a quick search before creating the post, but didn't find too many regarding the cpen. Most of the threads are about Jpen ans some SH.

Iruiru & shop in taiwan sell the darker variants of about $150, but the chinese site showing RMB2772 is about $400. I don't think that the RSM worth that much money...

I take it that you read chinese dalamchops? In that tt shop, do they also sell other hinoki cpen? Like galaxy, darker, juic, etc? how about their prices? I'm wondering if only the RSM cost so much but the others are quite competitively priced?

Presports... I'll look into it. Since he's going to china later this week, getting on in china is preferable. If he can't find one there (either local shops nor chinese tt shops) then he'll resort to order from other countries...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2008 at 7:09am
Darker J-Speed 90 2160, Kim Taek Soo for 4000. Hinoki in China is overpriced.

Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2008 at 12:41pm
WOW!!! The prices are ridiculously expensive! About twice the iruiru's price...

I'll certainly let him know that either find a relatively good price Galaxy/Yinhe or just get it from online tt shops abroad such as iruiru or taiwan shop.

Thank you so much dalamchops!

rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2008 at 12:42pm
O, yeah... Do you know the difference between Darker Speed 50 and Speed 90?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic