Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Super 999 T

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hefner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hefner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super 999 T
    Posted: 03/25/2008 at 1:09pm
Has anybody tried out this rubber?

http://www.ittf.com/ittf_equipment/Racket_coverings_details.asp?=&ID=12436&s_Brand=&s_Company=THREE+NINE&s_List_No=26B&s_Type=

I tried to google it to find reviews but couldn�t find anything
What�s it like?
Butterfly Maze Off
Stiga Boost TC both sides

Sponsored Links

melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2008 at 1:17pm
It is made by Three Nine. It is very old school tackiness. Very tacky top sheet. Rubbers are between 40-44 * hardness. I play with them and I like it.
firetack View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firetack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2008 at 3:00pm
we tried a sheet of this on a galaxy 896 last weekend,it was a red sheet 1.8 thickness from eacheng sponge degree 40-42ish.i was impressed by the high tack even though it was red,it will pick up a ball for a couple of seconds but i didn`t like the weight ,it was heavier than my venus which is a 2.2 sponge!
we used it as a b/hand rubber only in the test and it went very well,the rubber has high control,very low and spinny on pushes,serves with enough power when loop/loop driving i would say similar to tackiness d speedwise. bear in mind galaxy 896 is not the best blade for controlled push/chop so we were pleased with the test,even more pleased with the price.....if only it was lighter
Black Balsa 3.0 fh/tenergy 05 1.9 388d ox

obrenovcanin View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obrenovcanin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2008 at 4:06pm
999t on the jap. sponge is quite good , nice speed and control.Top sheet looks thiner than regular 999.after a week of use picks up the speed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic