FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

any different between ......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ErikaT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any different between ......
    Posted: 04/12/2008 at 10:51am
any difference between H3, H3 pro, H3-nittaku, H3-provincal?????

as i m going to get 1 for my FH
Sponsored Links

rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2008 at 11:17am
Peter79 told me that he found H3 Prov to be better than the Nittaku H3 Pro... You'll probably hear from him yourself sometime next week...
ErikaT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2008 at 11:26am
hmm..........next week i m be buying 1 of the rubbers i mentioned
so i hav to get some comments b4 Monday

tyty
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2008 at 11:42am
I see... I'll send him a text message tomorrow morning (it's already quite late here) but I wouldn't know if he can post asap. He's a nice guy so if he could i know he would post asap. Here's a bit of what he said concerning h3 commercial vs h3 provincial (translated): "for the head size of Hurricane King blade the weight's only 43gr, bout the same as my Sriver L. Cermet is even heavier at 45g, Bryce Speed at 46g. The sponge is soft (about same softness as Sriver L), topsheet is springy. Using with only rubber cement has enough bounce already (as opposed to speedglue). Similar to japan rubbers with tacky topsheet. Will buy again. Better than Nittaku h3 Pro."

This is regarding the 39 black H3 Prov. He told me that he's going to try the 40 black H3 Prov in a day or two. He had a practice day to day, so he might already had tried the 40 and could tell you more by tomorrow (if he could get to a computer then). He also have the 39 red, but won't be trying it anytime soon, but he said that the red is 2gr heavier than the 39 black he has.
graeztch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graeztch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2008 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by ErikaT ErikaT wrote:

Hi ErikaT,

I had tried both the H3 commercial and H3 provincial. I think the H3 provincial is better than the H3 commercial.

But I'm not sure if the H3 provincial that I had tried were the real ones or the fake ones. There was a logo on the sponge of the H3 provincial but logo can be made. Smile

Btw, I have a piece of used H3 national (my friend got it from Liu Guozheng and he gave it to me) and it's totally different from both the H3 provincial and commercial. It looks like a dead rubber (the surface looks like our car tyre and it's very hard) but it's nice to play with.

I don't play with H3 anymore. Now I'm using Xiom Omega 1 (FH) + Butterfly Solcion (BH) on my Nittaku Acoustic.

Rgds graeztch
ErikaT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2008 at 10:42pm
so u mean i better get the H3-provincal at least, if i cant get any national H3????

btw do u think max revenge or Omanga III from XIOM gd for BH???
graeztch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graeztch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2008 at 10:54pm

so u mean i better get the H3-provincal at least, if i cant get any national H3????

btw do u think max revenge or Omanga III from XIOM gd for BH???

Hi,

If you can get the real one (either provincial or national), go for it.

As for the Max Revenge and Omega III, sorry I can't give any comment because I have never tried them. Once in a while, I play the Omega I on my BH and it's ok for me (assuming you are using Acoustic too).

If you are using Acoustic, you can also try Hammond Pro for your BH.

Rgds graeztch
ErikaT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2008 at 11:40pm
hmm.......
i feel that hammond series is too bouncy or me as i hav a basic hammond
btw hav u tried nodias or lena noss soft for BH???

as i want something that can loop
Ginko Tai Kim View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2008 at 5:42am
H3 prov and Drum CWX anf the H3 Nittaku is probably similar... for me I rather get the Nittaku H3 cause I know it's the same all the time

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm
Giant Dragon Giant Long ox
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2008 at 2:25am
Well Nittaku H3 Pro is very hard, harder than H3 Commercial. It's heavier too. I have 39 and 40 Deg H3 provincial. I've tried the 39 deg. It's the softest H3 I ever tried. It feels more like japanese hard rubber.
Maybe the 40 deg is better interms of speed, 39 deg is too soft.
It depends on what blade do you use. If you use Acoustic I suggest you to put 40 deg, if you use violin then you use 39 deg.
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Jeff(ATTC) View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(ATTC) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2008 at 2:37am
Originally posted by graeztch graeztch wrote:

Hi ErikaT,

I had tried both the H3 commercial and H3 provincial. I think the H3 provincial is better than the H3 commercial.

But I'm not sure if the H3 provincial that I had tried were the real ones or the fake ones. There was a logo on the sponge of the H3 provincial but logo can be made. Smile

Btw, I have a piece of used H3 national (my friend got it from Liu Guozheng and he gave it to me) and it's totally different from both the H3 provincial and commercial. It looks like a dead rubber (the surface looks like our car tyre and it's very hard) but it's nice to play with.

I don't play with H3 anymore. Now I'm using Xiom Omega 1 (FH) + Butterfly Solcion (BH) on my Nittaku Acoustic.

Rgds graeztch

The sheet your friend got from Liu Guozheng is probably completely worn out since Liu probably practiced with it glued up for several continuous hours.  I had a sheet of commercial H3 and G888.  THey were initially very tacky; after many hours of usage they appeared to look like what you describe as tire rubber.
Bty Jun Mizutani ZLC
FH: D80
BH: D05
ErikaT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2008 at 3:20am
oh.......
i hav bought the H3 40deg..........and will be trying it out later
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2008 at 3:25am
which variant? commercial? provincial? nittaku?
ErikaT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2008 at 5:45am
it is provincial H3 40deg.....
hmm it is not bad, in term of multi power or spining loops, and i think i will stick will it
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2008 at 6:13am
Have you played with it? How do you compare it to the nittaku h2 pro you're using?
ErikaT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2008 at 9:41pm

hmm H3 is lighter than h2, so u can stroke faster or move faster

and i feel that theres nothing much different
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2008 at 11:49pm
Double post
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2008 at 11:50pm
So you find hurricane provincial = nittaku pro then? How bout pricewise?
ErikaT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2008 at 11:53pm
is the same thing
for price is S$20 different
or US$27
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2008 at 12:58am
Which one is more expensive? Here, the Nittaku is more expensive. Is the H3Prov readily available there?

By the way, you're in Singapore? Your location shows as Hong Kong.

ErikaT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2008 at 1:01am
pro is more expensive.....
i m in SG for study, and i will goback to HK for holiday

hmm..... the stock is available if u want just 1 or afew sheets
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2008 at 1:15am
Oh i see... I just played with a well used H3Prov 40 given by my uncle last night, but I haven't played with the Nittaku's so I don't know about their differences. When you go back to HK, you could get the DHS H3 37 degree with new sponge #19 from ttrubberman if you want to experiment with more H3.
ErikaT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2008 at 1:18am
i will stick will H3Prov 40, even if theres a new sponge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic