FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Tenergy Reviews!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
rustyfo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustyfo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2008 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by dalamchops dalamchops wrote:

Spintech Spinsonic 

I tried googling it, and it looks interesting. This is the (very subjective) description from espintech:

"The result is a super-spin rubber that is perfect for the topspin offensive modern game.Finally, a super-spin tacky ultra lightweight rubber with a true speed glue corking sound and feel with or without Speed Glue."

But I dunno how reliable that is. Anyone have some experience with it?
Blade: Tibhar Samsonov Alpha

FH: Tenergy 05

BH: Acuda S1
Sponsored Links

nyseguy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyseguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2008 at 5:16pm
blah blah blah.....Once you try chinese you never go back !!!!!
Mizutani Jun, Amultart
L.S.F. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L.S.F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2008 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by nyseguy nyseguy wrote:

...Once you try chinese you never go back !!!!!

You don't even know how much you are right WinkClapThumbs%20Up
https://www.facebook.com/SemionLevinCoach
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2008 at 7:57pm
Well I must say butterfly makes some great rubber packaging.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
dalamchops View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2008 at 8:02pm
my package stuck in the damn custom -.-
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2008 at 8:47pm
lol
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
rustyfo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustyfo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2008 at 5:05am

exactly, but do the chinese have any tacky rubbers on the market that play well unglued??
Blade: Tibhar Samsonov Alpha

FH: Tenergy 05

BH: Acuda S1
Jeff(ATTC) View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(ATTC) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2008 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by rustyfo rustyfo wrote:

exactly, but do the chinese have any tacky rubbers on the market that play well unglued??
729's Cream MRS is said to be one of the best rubbers to play unglued.
Bty Jun Mizutani ZLC
FH: D80
BH: D05
chu_bun View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chu_bun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2008 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Jeff[ATTC Jeff[ATTC wrote:

]
Originally posted by rustyfo rustyfo wrote:

729's Cream MRS is said to be one of the best rubbers to play unglued.

Is Cream MRS faster than Inspirit?  I've tried regular Inspirit (1.8, 2.2), IQ (2.0), LKT Pro XP (2.0), Galaxy Venus (2.2), 729 Higher III (2.0), H3 (2.2) unglued on an all-around blade, they are all super slow compared to Coppa JO Gold.
Basically, I have JO gold on my FH, and have been switching from one Chinese rubber to the next on the BH.   So far, the best one for my BH (relatively fast and good control) is regular Inspirit 2.2.
It was a different story when glued.  I tried CTE on LKT Pro XP, and it played extremely well, I would say much better than JO Gold.  Unfortunately, I couldn't stand the tuner's smell.

nyseguy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyseguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2008 at 6:05pm
Tenergy and Amultart SI just got into my hands from iruiru ^^. I will try and give a review later heheheheheheheheh....
Mizutani Jun, Amultart
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2008 at 7:31pm
Can't wait for the review.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2008 at 9:41pm
i just had a hit with this..

WOW
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
cmetsbeltran15 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2008 at 9:58pm
Can you describe it?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2008 at 10:03pm
I had it on my Kazan Carbon, the first hit i said wow. I wanna try it on my Photino tomorrow first to really see how it plays, since that's my main blade.

So far i am SOLD
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
InSite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InSite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2008 at 10:57pm
I've had a few knocks with the Tenergy now, and here is where I'm at... It's slower than my Andro Plasma 430.  It's got good control, has a pretty good short game for a non speed glued rubber, but isn't the second coming that we've all been hoping for!

I'll be sticking with my Plasma - at least until my Andro Roxons arrive later this week :D
riVers <3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riVers <3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2008 at 10:57pm

Due to the rave review I will try it in the near future after my sriver wears out.

Blade:Violin (ST)
FH:Sriver G2 2.1 (red)
BH:Sriver G2 2.1 (black)
Blade:Timo Boll Spirit (ST)
FH:Tenergy 05 2.1 (red)
BH:Tenergy 05 2.1 (black)
nyseguy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyseguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2008 at 3:06am
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

Can't wait for the review.
OMFG!!!!OMFG!!!! I thought Chinese rubber was really bomb stuff. Bomb as in good........I just received my shipment from our favorite online place. Amultart SI with Tenergy 05 on f/h and b/h glued with basic chack. Its permanent glue but has voc's lol who cares by the time they check it, it will have worn itself out =p.

This combo was INCREDIBLE. So POWERFUL and the Control from it. Looping with it was like hitting with chinese rubber because of the arc. Very GRIPPY topsheet and you can really feel the ball sink into the sponge then trampoline out. The unique sound the AMultart makes when glued up is unmistakeable. Well my Amultart unglued made the same glue sound with Tenergy 05. Tenergy 05 sounds so awesome when you pinch the ball on a hardloop against the Amultart blade because it sounds like your really glueing but your not lol. This rubber I am most likely gonna stick with over the Provincial stuff because I am tired of having to glue up so many times. With this new setup I will not ever have to glue again. I'm gonna order some more Tenergy 05 for my Jun Mizutani blade once I wear out the rubber from my H3 Provincial and Skyline TG2...

I thought Tenergy at first was very very fast.... But you can actually HARNESS the power with a technically sound stroke and have an advantage against your oponents on short control shots, chopping(OMFG!!!!), looping, velocity, smashes and feel. This combo is very beneficial because it is very very very light. So no more heavy paddles with glue build up to slow your hands down hehehehehe. This Tenergy 05 can be used as an all out offensive + rubber or all around rubber. It does everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Jesus played Table Tennis he would be using TeNeRgY 05 with AmUlTaRt Si.......................lmao =)
Mizutani Jun, Amultart
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2008 at 3:10am
Just wonder how long the rubber would last. All the tuned rubbers would not last long.
nyseguy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyseguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2008 at 3:16am
Originally posted by tdragon tdragon wrote:

Just wonder how long the rubber would last. All the tuned rubbers would not last long.

This rubber isn't tuned. This is BTY's exclusive long tested Spring Sponge technology..... They have been testing this sponge for over a decade the propaganda says and I believe this. This rubber is not tuned. By close examination you can actually see the air pouches in the rubber. The color is awesome by the way also.
Mizutani Jun, Amultart
nyseguy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyseguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2008 at 3:22am

Originally posted by tdragon tdragon wrote:

This rubber isn't tuned. This is BTY's exclusive long tested Spring Sponge technology..... They have been testing this sponge for over a decade the propaganda says and I believe this. This rubber is not tuned. By close examination you can actually see the air pouches in the rubber. The color is awesome by the way also.

The people at BTY JApan are just simply amazing to be able to simulate the glue effect in FEEL and SOUND. Kudos to you all for all the hard work! I have found the pot of gold and the promise land of all table tennis rubbers! No more experimenting because god it was getting so damn expensive ; ;.

I'm so happy right now and so content because now I can just work on my footwork and concentrate on just getting better NOW instead of tinkering with my gear!!!!!!!!!!! OH WHAT A RELIEF!!!!!!!!!
Mizutani Jun, Amultart
InSite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InSite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2008 at 6:17am
There is a lot of BS in this thread!!  LOL
rpbnakata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpbnakata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2008 at 7:34am

I'm so happy right now and so content because now I can just work on my footwork and concentrate on just getting better NOW instead of tinkering with my gear!!!!!!!!!!! OH WHAT A RELIEF!!!!!!!!!

Amen. Hallowed be your words. LOL

Seriously, I second that. Trying a variety of rubbers is making a damage in my pocket...
Phenom st/BW3/Ω3Euro ● Photino st/Ω4Pro/R7S ● Speed 90 fl/Vega Euro/S3
F.Z. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F.Z. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2008 at 7:54am
how is the tenergy 05 compared tot the sriver G2?
asr1990 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asr1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2008 at 8:20am
Originally posted by InSite InSite wrote:

I've had a few knocks with the Tenergy now, and here is where I'm at... It's slower than my Andro Plasma 430.  It's got good control, has a pretty good short game for a non speed glued rubber, but isn't the second coming that we've all been hoping for!

I'll be sticking with my Plasma - at least until my Andro Roxons arrive later this week :D

hi insite please keep me nd the rest of the forum members on what them Roxons are like please

asr1990
mizutani jun
tenergy
bryce speed fx
Will be trying Zeta soon
InSite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InSite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2008 at 9:13am
Originally posted by asr1990 asr1990 wrote:

Originally posted by InSite InSite wrote:

hi insite please keep me nd the rest of the forum members on what them Roxons are like please

asr1990

They arrived this morning - I've literally just finished gluing them on.  First thing I noticed was the smell - wow, they stink of glue / chemicals!  I don't know what it is exactly, but it'll be interesting to see how they play during and after the smell has gone.

I'll get a quick knock with the Roxons tonight (500 fh, 450 bh), but it'll only be a few mins as I have a cup final to play, so I'll use my Plasmas for that obviously.

BTW, I forgot to weigh the 450, which is softer, but the 500pro sheet weighed in at 67g uncut.

I'll start a new thread later with more details :)
InSite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InSite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2008 at 9:15am
Oh, another quick thing about the Roxons - unlike the Plasmas, Andro have not supplied a rubber protective sheet.  Naughty :(
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2008 at 9:16am
67 is heavy.. but so is Tenergy ( 2sheets both 68g uncut). For reference, the other tensors i've tried F3 (53,55,55) and Xtend (55,54) are much lighter. Roxon definitely has a harder sponge though.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
nyseguy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyseguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2008 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by dalamchops dalamchops wrote:

67 is heavy.. but so is Tenergy ( 2sheets both 68g uncut). For reference, the other tensors i've tried F3 (53,55,55) and Xtend (55,54) are much lighter. Roxon definitely has a harder sponge though.

It is still light tho overall wise because Amultart and Tenergy 05 on both sides not glued with speed glue equals very very light to me Tongue
Mizutani Jun, Amultart
nyseguy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyseguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2008 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by F.Z. F.Z. wrote:

how is the tenergy 05 compared tot the sriver G2?

Ive tried Sriver G2 long ago when I first started to play. Tenergy 05 is a whole different animal. It's faster more control and has a higher arc. That was quick review.
Mizutani Jun, Amultart
nyseguy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyseguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2008 at 4:14pm
I heard Jesus plays with an AMULTART Si with TENERGY 05 on both sides!!!
Mizutani Jun, Amultart
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic