Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Are Bomb rubbers illegal now?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chris06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are Bomb rubbers illegal now?
    Posted: 06/20/2008 at 7:05pm
Just curious as it seems as if all Bomb rubbers have been removed from ittf approved racket coverings list.  Any idea what happened and if they will eventually make it back on the list?
Sponsored Links

liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2008 at 7:15pm
Same thing with GUOQIU~
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
chris06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2008 at 7:19pm
Just seems strange that every single rubber Bomb made has been removed.  I wonder if they got into a fight with ittf and/or refused to pay their fees.
Kalin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2008 at 7:24am
This was a message that I got from Eacheng.net :

Bomb rubbers are not in ITTF list but in 6 months they will appear again in ITTF list .

This is because Bomb company are busy moving their company to a new address and forget to transfer money to ITTF, but now Bomb company has transfered money to ITTF, so in 6 months they will appear again in ITTF list .
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2008 at 7:35am
This is very similar to the situation with Spintech by the way.  Someone had asked about them.  They have paid the fees and are currently legal.  They will be on the next list. You can verify that with him or with the ittf.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2008 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Kalin Kalin wrote:

This was a message that I got from Eacheng.net :

Bomb rubbers are not in ITTF list but in 6 months they will appear again in ITTF list .

This is because Bomb company are busy moving their company to a new address and forget to transfer money to ITTF, but now Bomb company has transfered money to ITTF, so in 6 months they will appear again in ITTF list .

it would be shameful to be disqualified because some company forgot to pay the fees
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic