Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Olympics 2008 [MS] videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
Author
jkonrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jkonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2009 at 11:16pm
My first R32 match of LI Ching vs JANG Song Man was missing the last set. Here's the complete match:

2008 Beijing Olympics MS-R32
LI Ching (HKG) vs JANG Song Man (PRK)
Sponsored Links

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/23/2009 at 10:44am
Jasper, my friend - you are back from the... where were you, again?

Did you practice a lot, I hope?
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
NickoRulez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickoRulez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/23/2009 at 3:58pm

Hi JK,
your great videos are still running throughout the web as torrent , yt resumes or direct links . High notch !
One of your links ( http://www.megaupload.com/?d=01X9RXLH ) is not available on Megaupload. Since one year , Mu repeats the file isn't available at present moment . And how long is this damn moment ? Eons ? From Megavideo ? No , thank you !
So , can you , or anybody else , be so kind to reload it ? 

2008 Beijing Olympics WS-R1 MIAO Miao (AUS) vs Irina KOTIKHINA (RUS) by jkonrad 282.32 MB

Miao Miao , the  petite winner of 2009 WWCup , is an interesting player and a pretty woman too . Indeed bokett offered her a long interview , ( or vice versa ? ).

About your latter upload of JANG Song Man vs LI Ching , it is exactly the same as the former , as it stops on 4th set ( 4-11,9-11,8-11,11-9 ) , missing the last game 8-11 .
May it be a mistake ?
Thank you in advance.

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/23/2009 at 4:29pm
Same here... alas

jkonrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jkonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/28/2009 at 1:29pm
Ok, so what's happening is that even though I deleted the original file in MU before uploading the new one, apparently the old one is still in buffer or still in their storage (though deleted from what MU shows me) and when the new file comes in, it sees the identical filename from the identical uploader, and just resurrects the old file instead of accepting the new. Different sizes of course, but I guess it's close enough that it considers them identical. Stupid.

Unfortunately I deleted the stream rip and match edit, so give me a couple days and I'll get it re-upped. Sorry about the confusion.
jkonrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jkonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2009 at 4:04am
Ok, I put it up on Rapidshare. Says it's only good for 10 downloads, so if someone could put it up on MU (or some other good site) that would be cool. I'm still having issues with MU using the old file instead of the new.

R32 LI Ching (HKG) vs JANG Song Man (PRK)
the-mezz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the-mezz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2009 at 3:16am
Where can i find a list of available matches?
Offensive CR WRB
H3 Neo 2.1
Gambler Aces PRO 2.15
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2009 at 8:27am
Originally posted by the-mezz the-mezz wrote:

Where can i find a list of available matches?

In the first (title) post of this thread.

Also - see the super-sticky MTTN Video Threads in Video section - it is all systematized by years there.

the-mezz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the-mezz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2009 at 3:33pm
Thanks JimT

having trouble with this match, megaU says it doesn't exist

Kalinikos Kreanga (GRE) vs Jun Mizutani (JPN) - by jkonrad

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7J5JAZB2
Offensive CR WRB
H3 Neo 2.1
Gambler Aces PRO 2.15
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2009 at 3:48pm
Just checked - no problems at all. What browser are you using?

the-mezz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the-mezz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2009 at 2:31am
Tried again, got it hahaha
Offensive CR WRB
H3 Neo 2.1
Gambler Aces PRO 2.15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickoRulez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2009 at 8:03am
Hi JimT, can you reload
2008 Beijing Olympics WS-R1 MIAO Miao (AUS) vs Irina KOTIKHINA (RUS) by jkonrad 282.32 MB
It's really not available on MU , and the XviD version is not as clear as wmv one .
I reupped LI_Ching__HKG__vs_JANG_Song_Man__PRK_.wmv full match from rapidshare to MU , but by chance I came across one of the busy servers of MU and the file came out corrupted .
( the vid stops at 5:52 mins , http://www.megaupload.com/?d=672P3BAK ) . I'm trying again . Thank you in advance .   
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2009 at 11:30am
No it is there - sometimes MU servers just have a hiccup and then give you an error message. No need to re-upload it. Try again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickoRulez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2010 at 1:49am
Ok , got it from MU . Handy advice .
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2010 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by zebil zebil wrote:

Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

usually that means that nobody has downloaded that in quite a while.

If Jasper still has it then I am sure he will re-upload it... thanks in advance!

I was thinking that it would be a nice idea to create several torrents like

Table_Tennis_Men_Singles_Olympics_2008
Table_Tennis_Women_Singles_Olympics_2008
Table_Tennis_Men_Teams_Olympics_2008
Table_Tennis_Women_Teams_Olympics_2008

preferable organized by folders-levels (64, 42... semis, etc)

and put them out on trackers like piratebay.org and others.

This is great idea JimT.
I Couldn't find women preliminary matches and some Team matches. Maybe your torrent will be include these.

Turns out the torrents were created some time ago - so if you can access torrent networks, here it is (the site is in Russian but all you need to do is to sign up and click Download Torrent button which looks like a little 3.5" diskette... remember those?)

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1979605

It's only 28 Gigabytes Tongue

jkonrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jkonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2010 at 12:28am
Try as I might, I couldn't get on there and check out the torrent. It does sound like they're the videos from here, as my folder is also 28gb.

I've thought about organizing everything and putting up a torrent, so just in case my HD fails the videos will still be around.

But would that even be the case? People have to keep it seeded. The people most likely to keep it seeded would be enthusiasts from here and other such sites -- but if they already have the videos, I fear it would lapse and my time would be wasted.

Should I bother? Not that experienced with torrents and how active they stay over time.
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2010 at 5:24am
Quote ..............

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1979605

It's only 28 Gigabytes Tongue

THANK YOU JimT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've just signed (using Google Translator!) and start the downloading
-it seems that the speed is good enough.

Many Many Thanks again!!!!!!!
               J.

Edited by janus700 - 06/27/2010 at 5:27am
kasumi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kasumi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2010 at 12:25pm
post this video here,good memory

Highlight of 2008 beijing olympic table tennis

lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2010 at 2:00pm
Really?? your downloading it? i have no seeds... how many does it show you have? 

Dan
bozbrisvegas View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2010 at 8:16pm
Oh my god so many videos, please can somebody help me.

I would like to find only videos in true HD and 3 of the most amazing points to review.  I would like to report them on my youtube channel NOT upload the whole match.
Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
Watch me playing TT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
  Share Topic