Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

My predictions are PROVING TO BE RIGHT :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
saurabh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saurabh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My predictions are PROVING TO BE RIGHT :)
    Posted: 08/21/2008 at 1:22pm
Hi all,
this post is with reference to the post mentioned below:

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=19955&KW=saurabh

Mr.Presson is having hell of a gr8 time at OLYAMPICS..& that wht i had said.. He is to play ZORAN in QF.... & i am sure he is goin to make his last olyampic most memorable one as Waldner did in 2004. Looking forward to a gr8 match.. For any further Predictions Please feel free to contact me.. .

Special Prediction rate for MYTT.net  members... lol
hahaha
just kidding...

have a gr8 time guys
take care njoy the game.....
Sponsored Links

Master_of_loops View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master_of_loops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2008 at 7:42pm
LOLsaurabh, have you conections with some forces? I ask you because you were alright for Persson!Thumbs%20Up
ffx-me View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ffx-me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2008 at 7:51pm
Dammit Jedi Saurabh, stop using the force to influence the outcome of matches, let the players decide for themselves.  You could have at least let Timo go through!
-Primorac 2000, 802 + globe 999 quattro
-Korbel, Cream MRS + 802-40
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master_of_loops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2008 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by ffx-me ffx-me wrote:

Dammit Jedi Saurabh, stop using the force to influence the outcome of matches, let the players decide for themselves.  You could have at least let Timo go through!

LOLLOLLOL

Also you could let Mizutani and Maze!

ffx-me View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ffx-me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2008 at 7:58pm
Why are you laughing master of loops, it is not a laughing matter when a Jedi turns to the dark side of the force
-Primorac 2000, 802 + globe 999 quattro
-Korbel, Cream MRS + 802-40
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master_of_loops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2008 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by ffx-me ffx-me wrote:

Why are you laughing master of loops, it is not a laughing matter when a Jedi turns to the dark side of the force

LOLLOLLOL (CryCryCrysorry, I would not do it again!!!)
johnny89atc View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny89atc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2008 at 9:06pm
Yes,you predicted well saurabhSmile...
Blade: OSP Virtuoso-L RST 87gr
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX 2.1
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9
saurabh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saurabh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2008 at 11:28pm
guys thanks for the reply.. its very simple man. everyone has contact with the force. U me all of them in the world. even presson too... Its his last Olympic(hopefull.. i dont mind if he play at 2012 at london :-)). he definately wants to make it large. now coming back to BOll. Oh San had been training very hard for the olympic for last yr or so. He quit the national team for yr & trained hard for the Event. HE deserves it...i dont knw abt maze ... Persson can beat him any given day :-) trust me on that .... adios.. have fun & njoy the event.. I am counting ON Wang Liqin for the OLYMPIC titel... thats my prediction :--) bye
saurabh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saurabh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2008 at 5:43am
guys i am right again...
------
Blade :Stiga Offensive Classic
FH: COPPA JO Gold red
BH: Butterfly Sriver EL black
nicefrog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicefrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2008 at 6:30am
lol, even the ittf website suggested he was in for a chance at gold months ago, so you wern't alone. Good match that was, most entertaining I've seen for a while, the Chinese normaly get a bit boring with all the short play

saurabh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saurabh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2008 at 6:40am
hahahaha see i u guys.. chines domination cud be boring.. european player have a gr8 style & gr8 sense of homor with the game... GaME ON...
njoy...
------
Blade :Stiga Offensive Classic
FH: COPPA JO Gold red
BH: Butterfly Sriver EL black
nicefrog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicefrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2008 at 7:23am
Yes you see we didn't need to ban 38 mm balls or slow down the game to make it entertaining, we just needed to ban the Chinese from playing and ban their grumpy attitude :d, that game was half an exihibition at times :), very nice

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic