FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

tensor alternative

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nutriment6464 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutriment6464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tensor alternative
    Posted: 09/25/2008 at 10:08pm
Currently searching for a cheaper alternative to plasma 430, and where to buy please. The plasma is ok, but quite not durable, and not enough spin for me, speed is fine but after a few months looping with it is getting almost impossible, the topsheet seems dead, any suggestions? The closest to this rubber would be the best, thanks a lot!
Sponsored Links

nick911sc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nick911sc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2008 at 10:53pm
If you look around you'll see there have been a bunch of threads about some cheep "tensor" rubbers such as Inspirit Quattro, Palio CJ8000 Biotech and Palio Macro Era as some examples.
YEO Cpen

Xiom Fuga Cpen

Xiom Strato Cpen

Dawei Matrix Cpen

Dawei Quattro A+ FL

TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 12:30am
Your rubber is worn out, just replace it. Don't expect to get the best of new technology without the cost.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle
swissping View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissping Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 6:12am
@nick911sc: Palio Macro rubbers are Tensors, made by ESN. So this ones are real Tensor Rubbers and not "clones".

@Nutriment6464: I suggest the Inspirt Quattro UL. This rubbers is very close to the touch, feeling and sound of the tensors, but the topsheet is much better and more grippy. What you can do as well, is combine a Dawei Saviga Sponge with a thin topsheet like palio quality cj 8000 c (1.4 mm).

Best regards

Roger
VH:Samba Joola
BH:Armstrong Rosin
Blade: TRinnova Sonar Blade
---------------------
www.trinnova-blades.com / Handmade Blades
firetack View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firetack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 7:32am
swissping how does the saviga sponge compare to the quattro?i`m using the quattro at the moment with 999t topsheet,very spinny loops,loads of dwell,nice cork sound
Black Balsa 3.0 fh/tenergy 05 1.9 388d ox

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutriment6464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 7:51am
thanks a lot, well I just bought a iq ul for my bh, i guess it will replace better my impuls but still searching for a fh rubber ;)

As I bought a cheap rubber for my bh, I will afford more for my fh, I think I'll go with the closest but better, roxon 450? Or maybe Boost tc, this one looks quite durable from what I heard. And if I have 20 more bucks, I'll maybe try a tenergy -_- but I prefer trying a used one before :S

is boost+OC suitable? or roxon would fit better?
swissping View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissping Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 7:32pm
@firetack: the saviga sponge is a little bit softer and more alastic than the quattro sponge. So for me, the touch and control is better, but with a bit less speed.
VH:Samba Joola
BH:Armstrong Rosin
Blade: TRinnova Sonar Blade
---------------------
www.trinnova-blades.com / Handmade Blades
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 8:09pm
Tenergy, but the price is a tiny issue.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutriment6464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2008 at 8:10pm
i think that tenergy with my oc will be a heavy setup, unless i stick with iq ul :S
TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2008 at 5:50am
Don't fret about weight. I'm sure your hand can handle an extra 20g.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic