Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

T25's Available now: STILL No Consensus?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lildudejds View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildudejds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T25's Available now: STILL No Consensus?
    Posted: 12/12/2008 at 1:43pm
It's been at Iruiru for a bit now, surely people have bought it?

As spinny as 05 or is it less spinny like the ratings indicate. Softer like bryan pace says? or same hardness like the ratings say? I personally don't listen to ratings at all anymore...so we have to go on player reviews! Does it have a flatter arc?

What's going on people!!!
Nexy Hannibal
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05 FX
Sponsored Links

LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2008 at 2:30pm
Everyone has spent all their money on the Tenergy 05 craze. Give it a couple months before people can afford to buy 25. Wink
BMonkey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2008 at 4:22pm

I've had it on my forehand for awhile now (acoustic blade). It's harder, spin is slightly less than T05 for sure but I think the speed is more like 13.5 instead of 13.25. On the back of the rubber package for T25 it says it is for close to the table play and that seems pretty true. It is good for drives but can still produce some good loops as needed, though in a flatter arc. One complaint for me is my T25 sheet seems to have a really brittle sponge which might have just been my sheet but I thought it was worth noting because my two T05 sheets have not had tears and small pieces rip off from the same exact things (cutting rubber, clipping table, peeling off old glue). I just took off the T25 though, needed the extra spin and throw of the T05.

Oh and the best guy in our club (Rating ~2350; strong forehand looper)used my racket with T05 and T25 back to back and said that T05 was a 5x better rubber.
lildudejds View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildudejds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2008 at 2:16am
yeah i really like 05 i think i'll not even worry about trying 25. I would like a sheet of 64 on my BH though. I've actually tried that. FANTASTIC rubber.
Nexy Hannibal
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05 FX
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic