tabletennis11.com

Welcome to Short-Pips Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2009 at 12:14am
Originally posted by okiduki okiduki wrote:

hey tommy do u hvae a for sale list or webby

http://mytabletennis.net/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=23295&PN=1
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
Sponsored Links

radical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2009 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by tommyzai tommyzai wrote:

BTW, where are you buying your Komann stuff?
Bob Petty at Table Tennis International is the only one I know who sells in USA.

Yes it is Bob.  He has been very helpful on each blade and rubber set I have purchased.
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2009 at 9:37pm
Bob Petty has been around a long time. The only reason he's not super famous is he does things the old school way . . . he mails you an order form, you send a check and an email, and he sends the stuff. Great guy. Great service.
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
Ginko Tai Kim View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/25/2009 at 4:27am
Lately I have been tired of changing the invert every month or so, and slowley changing my stroke to more of a drive/smash.
I was able to take out a old sheet of 889 and put it on myACB300, it took awhile to get used to, but I love it!!!
I love how insensitive I am to spin and just hit through most balls, However I don't loop with them like some guys here.
Anyway I bought a sheet of TU and tried it out, found it has better control, but has less speed and spin off serves.

I am thinking the next setup for me would have to either a hallmark aurora or a Dr. N Barricade... and pairing it up with either a daweii 388b or a TSP spectol??? 1.8mm is good so far and I don't wanna go much faster for now.

Ginko Tai Kim

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm
Giant Dragon Giant Long ox
Ginko Tai Kim View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/25/2009 at 4:30am
Does anyone feel there is a difference from pimple structure???
ie- pips running horizontally and pips running vertical??

I'm guessing maybe not.

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm
Giant Dragon Giant Long ox
radical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/25/2009 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Ginko Tai Kim Ginko Tai Kim wrote:

Lately I have been tired of changing the invert every month or so, and slowley changing my stroke to more of a drive/smash.
I was able to take out a old sheet of 889 and put it on myACB300, it took awhile to get used to, but I love it!!!
I love how insensitive I am to spin and just hit through most balls, However I don't loop with them like some guys here.
Anyway I bought a sheet of TU and tried it out, found it has better control, but has less speed and spin off serves.

I am thinking the next setup for me would have to either a hallmark aurora or a Dr. N Barricade... and pairing it up with either a daweii 388b or a TSP spectol??? 1.8mm is good so far and I don't wanna go much faster for now.

Ginko Tai Kim

I don't even think about looping.  With pips I have flat hit. hard flip both short and long, topspin, sidespin soft, and sidespin smash, and chop when I have to.  That is enough for me to do or even think about, and is what I believe is the pips way.
ffx-me View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ffx-me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/25/2009 at 5:10pm
I still have trouble attacking through spin, I am affected by backspin, especially when the ball is low, how do you guys approach that situation.  Can anyone upload a video of themself attacking on a backhand through spin with a sp
-Primorac 2000, 802 + globe 999 quattro
-Korbel, Cream MRS + 802-40
radical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/25/2009 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by ffx-me ffx-me wrote:

I still have trouble attacking through spin, I am affected by backspin, especially when the ball is low, how do you guys approach that situation.  Can anyone upload a video of themself attacking on a backhand through spin with a sp

I hit it sharply with sidespin to clear the net without a lot of energy to give the other guy a high ball, or I slowly topspin to the opposite corner if my timing is working good and I am sure to give it a little punch.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/26/2009 at 1:37pm

i just want to make a game like: open serves with loops and smash and punch block

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic