Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[Asaomi] Nittaku Narucross EX (soft)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tansy007 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tansy007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2009 at 12:10pm
Ma long uses the normal version or hard version most probably, u can see that he switches to the red side which is narucross ex to do the pure smashing instead of using his black H3 so it would definitely not be the soft version. Watch the youtube video which he plays with Ma Lin.
Sponsored Links

zrrbiteDK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zrrbiteDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2009 at 2:09pm
Narucross Ex Hard is not as hard as you'd think. I seriously doubt Ma Long definately would use the soft version of this rubber.
Current:

Avalox BT777 / ? / ?
tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2009 at 2:33am
Originally posted by Asaomi Asaomi wrote:

Again, splendid control. there is actually a speedglue sound and feel. just what i was hoping for. Its not as spinny as Sriver L or Moristo 2000, but more spinny than bryce. its slower than moristo 2000 and bryce, about the same as sriver L, maybe a little less power, so i guess its about the same as sriver fx. The feel is as if its applied 1 or 2 layers of speedglue. THE SPEED IS NOT, JUST THE FEEL. 

Which thickness did you get?  There is a BIG difference in speed between the 2.0 version and the 2.2 version.  The 2.2 also does not feel as soft.
The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

Asaomi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2009 at 11:19am
i had max
Butterfly Viscaria
FH: DHS Hurricane 3
BH: Stiga Calibra Sound
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic