FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2009 Kuwait Open (Feb. 11 - 16th)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
Author
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 7:32am
Well...he didnt kick the table......haaa   that Tibhar ball is strong!   LOL
Sponsored Links

Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 7:33am
Boll has gotten so many nets and edges in these two games, it's no wonder Maze is sort of angry.
Stiiif View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiiif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 7:42am
You're right, Cyrilix ... Timo has had a great amount of luck on important occasions, and Maze surely looks angry. In fact I cannot recall having seen him angrier, and should he be able to canalize this into his game, he might well have chance ... Look at the verocity of his smashes - seems like those shots cointains years of hatred ...
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 7:45am
lol   Stiiif  Your right.  I think Maze will run out of energy soon.  But Boll keeps making a few errors on what seems to be easy shots.  This should get interesting in the next few games
Stiiif View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiiif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 7:52am
Translation of the words Maze just said: "He is SO lucky, that little piece of sh*t ... And he always is ..." Talk about being rather pissed :)
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 7:54am
who is this girl that always seems to be around boll.

is she a relative of his (sister, cousin, etc.) or is she his you-know-what?

i first noticed her in 2007 at the tourney of champs.  the camera zoomed in on her.  you couldn't miss her, cuz she was the only white girl in the audience and she was wearing a german nat'l team training suit.

i've seen her at other tourneys, but i can't remember off-hand which ones.

anyhow, today, sometime in the 2nd set of the boll - maze match, the camera focused in on coach prause, and there she was sitting next to him.

and then few minutes later, they showed him again and she was standing along the wall behind him and then they showed him again and she was gone.

does anybody know who she is??
F.Z. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F.Z. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 7:56am
physio
BTY Timo Boll Spirit ST
FH: tenergy 05 2.1(B)
BH: tenergy 64 2.1 (R)
F.Z. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F.Z. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 7:58am
maze has his backinjury again
BTY Timo Boll Spirit ST
FH: tenergy 05 2.1(B)
BH: tenergy 64 2.1 (R)
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 7:59am
I knew Maze would have a physical problem....he was using everything he had to stay up with Boll.  That was alot of physical action from him.  
Stiiif View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiiif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:00am
What a shame ... For once I felt my compatriot really able to threat Timo ... Ach!
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:01am
why did maze retire???
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

ibupro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibupro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:03am
Dunno, maybe his shoulder started acting up again.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:04am
[
 whats the time equivalence for beijing for this tournament??
Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:04am
Originally posted by Stiiif Stiiif wrote:

What a shame ... For once I felt my compatriot really able to threat Timo ... Ach!

In the first 4 games, he didn't play worse than Timo, in my opinion. They were on about equal level. Then, I noticed in the 5th game, it seemed like he moved less and reacted more slowly, probably because he was more tired or hurting somewhere.

It's too bad, since I was cheering for him too.
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:04am
Originally posted by theman theman wrote:

why did maze retire???

lower back injury....
Stiiif View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiiif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:08am
FZ surely is right ... Indeed it looks like a back injury, and I don't think it was puru acting, considering the way he lay on the floor, trying to stretch out ... Anyone could see from distance who was playing at the table at the right?
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:08am
That's too bad...that was the best match Ive seen Boll get pressured with in awhile. 
konakona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote konakona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:09am
did I see wrong or did Joo se hyuk just beat wang liqin?
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:11am
Ya it was definitely his back.   From the amount of energy and force he was using winding up with those big forehanders.....I knew something would go wrong for Maze with his history of physical problems.  Too bad....that was a great match. 
Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:11am
Where did you see? AFAIK, they aren't broadcasting that game...
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:13am
actually, they just interviewed him and he said he's had this problem for the past 2 yrs.
konakona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote konakona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:13am
i thought I saw it when they showed the camera from far away. Might be wrong though
konakona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote konakona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:14am
oops double post...
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:15am
Originally posted by konakona konakona wrote:

did I see wrong or did Joo se hyuk just beat wang liqin?

i was wondering about that myself, but the guy in the red china shirt looked to me to be ma long.
Stiiif View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiiif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:16am
Originally posted by konakona konakona wrote:

i thought I saw it when they showed the camera from far away. Might be wrong though

It surely looked like either Wang Liqin or Ma Long, however they haven't confirmed on ittf that Joo has won ... You have good eyes, Konakona!
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:24am
though i really wasn't paying close attention, i think it was ma long.  my computer is connected to my tv and i have this zoom feature, so i zoomed in on the match and the guy in the red china shirt didn't look like wang at all.  also, on one point that he won, he yelled out "cho" and it sounded like ma long.
Stiiif View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiiif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:29am
What classic quarters! Wang Hao - Joo, Chen Qi - Timo, Ma Long - S�ss + Vladi - Ma Lin ... I would give a kidney to watch all 4, but I guess they're played tonight (last day of pro tours usually starts off with semis, right?), and since I haven't seen anything on bwin, I guess me must wait until tomorrow's semis to watch live ... Legout's playing rather well, as he did in the double, however, beating great Vladi - always so majestically calm - take a very good European ...
Stiiif View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiiif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:33am
Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

though i really wasn't paying close attention, i think it was ma long.  my computer is connected to my tv and i have this zoom feature, so i zoomed in on the match and the guy in the red china shirt didn't look like wang at all.  also, on one point that he won, he yelled out "cho" and it sounded like ma long.

Don't think it was Ma Long, cause he's up against the Shuai HAO, and the green/yellow shirt of the opponent did not look Chinese, I guess ... Could it've been CHEN Qi, whose look I'm not that familiar with?
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:33am
omg legout!!! im playing with ur blade buddy! u r awesome, still going strong!
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

konakona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote konakona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2009 at 8:34am
Nope, Chen Qi won his game long before that happened

It's been confirmed, joo se hyuk won vs wang liqin 4-2 xD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
  Share Topic