FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Hot Deals / Great Specials

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 29>
Author
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 12:55am
Originally posted by 128YinYang 128YinYang wrote:

oh man, luilin, if you bought out paddlepalace before I could get at least one, I'm going to be soooo unhappy Cry. You owe me 1 sheet for 5.95 Wink Tongue

sure, if PP honors my order, I'll give 1 to you for free! You pay for shipping of course Wink
Sponsored Links

128YinYang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 128YinYang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 12:56am
Originally posted by liulin04 liulin04 wrote:

oh man, luilin, if you bought out paddlepalace before I could get at least one, I'm going to be soooo unhappy Cry. You owe me 1 sheet for 5.95 Wink Tongue

sure, if PP honors my order, I'll give 1 to you for free! You pay for shipping of course Wink

Let me guess, shipping is 59.95? jk Tongue LOL
Selling Everything! No set-up at this time.
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 12:57am
Originally posted by derekho derekho wrote:

Tibhar Evolution EL-P costs $5.95 for the next 24 hours.

http://www.paddlepalace.com/Evolution-EL-P/productinfo/RTEVE/

Derek, come here and let me give you a BIG KISS!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 128YinYang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 12:57am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

I think a frustrated webmaster no longer employed by pp but still having the keys to the website is going to be in trouble.

LOLLOL

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:01am

Let me guess, shipping is 59.95? jk Tongue LOL

Sure I can do that LOL  No, it will just be $3.14 USPS First Class

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 128YinYang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:05am
well, at least I get my 1 lonely sheet from your small house of evolutions Tongue

While I have you here, you ever hit with a Donic Carbo System Off? Is it good? or like a TBS?
Benigma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:12am
Damit they dont ship outside the US or Canada!!!! A once in a lifetime opportunity gone!!!
And they don't accept paypal either?

Edited by Benigma - 01/15/2013 at 1:18am
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:13am
OK, I think PP will start to hate me now, I just ordered another 100 more sheets

What's worse for PP is that for every $70 people order, they will give away a pack of 3 Nittaku Premium balls.  So they end up owing me about 12 packs, you guys can do the math =)

No, but I was contemplating on getting a Donic Carbospeed though, read some reviews that it is fast.  But not sure just how much faster it is.  I'm afraid the crispness of the bounce will end up with a disappointing slower speed. Confused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 128YinYang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:25am

OK, I think PP will start to hate me now, I just ordered another 100 more sheets

What's worse for PP is that for every $70 people order, they will give away a pack of 3 Nittaku Premium balls.  So they end up owing me about 12 packs, you guys can do the math =)

No, but I was contemplating on getting a Donic Carbospeed though, read some reviews that it is fast.  But not sure just how much faster it is.  I'm afraid the crispness of the bounce will end up with a disappointing slower speed. Confused

OH come on Cong, that's not fair, everytime I think i want more, you start to corner the market Tongue

On Megaspin's website, they list the materials of the CarboSystem Off as being identical to the TBS/ALC....

I'm looking for a good-control looping blade in the Offensive caategory with large sweetspot. Any suggestions? I was thinking YEO, Stiga OC, or Aly/Carbon blade by somebody...

pingponger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:26am
Just ordered a saner amount, much lower than 100 ( liulin, were you gonna pad your table with Evolutions? :D ).  I got a confirmation number, and a matching email.  This is a a legal transaction that needs to be honored, correct? :)

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:31am
Originally posted by pingponger pingponger wrote:

Just ordered a saner amount, much lower than 100 ( liulin, were you gonna pad your table with Evolutions? :D ).  I got a confirmation number, and a matching email.  This is a a legal transaction that needs to be honored, correct? :)

I ordered a total of 170 sheets tonight!  Wrong my friend, I plan on making a small mattress out of it LOL
Benigma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:33am

I ordered a total of 170 sheets tonight!  Wrong my friend, I plan on making a small mattress out of it LOL

I think you just cleared the stores supply of these rubbers LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:34am

LOL, good one
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:34am
gonna try my luck to see if I can get another 80 sheets!
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:38am
now I will build myself an Evolution shed!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 128YinYang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:41am
I'm starting to freak out! Partially cuz of liulin's insane buying, but also because I'm afraid we've tapped their supply completely, and also because if we try to resell these it will be no good, since we flooded the market with cheap Evolutions LOL

derekho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derekho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:43am

Um... Awkward, but you can thank me by sending me a free sheet of tibhar evolution el-p, u ordered 200 sheets lol, and giving is good when you have a lot right.
Blade: Ross Leidy Custom

Fh: Rakza Z Extra Hard

Bh: Tenergy 05
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:44am

Um... Awkward, but you can thank me by sending me a free sheet of tibhar evolution el-p, u ordered 200 sheets lol, and giving is good when you have a lot right.

Yes, if they do honor my purchase, I'll send you two sheets for free!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:45am

I think they will be much better used for kitchen and bath flooring.  No slips, guaranteed! LOL
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:48am

I think they will be much better used for kitchen and bath flooring.  No slips, guaranteed! LOL

Nice!  Plus, I don't need to worry about dropping plates and such, since the floor is pretty much rubberized

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 128YinYang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:55am

Nice!  Plus, I don't need to worry about dropping plates and such, since the floor is pretty much rubberized

The dogs and cats will hate you LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 128YinYang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 1:57am
Ok, I think I'm done ordering. I've spent more than enough for one night, or rather, more than I care to gamble with, since I have no idea what will happen now. But regardless, I still get my one sheet from luilin who has now turned Evolution rubber into a form of currency LOL

Toprank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toprank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 2:01am
I don't think they are going to honor an order so large when it's an obvious typo. Maybe if your ordered 3-5 sheets but 100+. they won't take a hit that big. I made a smaller order, but I doubt they will honor that either.
CURRENT BLADE- Ross Leidy White Lightning

FH- Haifu Blue Whale II

BH- Xiom Vega Europe
derekho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derekho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 2:02am

Yes, if they do honor my purchase, I'll send you two sheets for free!
   Thanks Liulin, I think paddlepalace still has more lol, their website still says the evolutions are in stock.
Blade: Ross Leidy Custom

Fh: Rakza Z Extra Hard

Bh: Tenergy 05
amoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 2:06am
I hope they honor the deal as well in for a small amount LOL
Benigma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 2:12am
Originally posted by Toprank Toprank wrote:

I don't think they are going to honor an order so large when it's an obvious typo. Maybe if your ordered 3-5 sheets but 100+. they won't take a hit that big. I made a smaller order, but I doubt they will honor that either.

+1
They will be doing A LOT of refunds.
I also ordered only a few...
Snakefish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snakefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 2:19am
I would not be surprised to see paddlepalace put a cap/max number of sheets a customer can order.  That's the only fair thing to do.  Insane orders should be cancelled. "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"
Andro Treiber Z - fl
FH: Tibhar MX-D max
BH: Tibhar Quantum ProX-blue,max
vutiendat1337 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vutiendat1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 4:58am
some folks are just way too greedy.....

Made an order for 10 pieces, kinda hoping it will go through but doubt it.Approve
bty petr korbel st
fh: donic bluefire red
bh: dawei iqul black
USATT:1811
Feedback me
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 6:05am
FT: Evolution EL-P 

slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 7:00am
They don't take Paypal, only credit cards, right?

The site may be hacked and the hackers probably graciously thank everyone for the orders Smile

Just kidding!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 29>
  Share Topic