tabletennis11.com

Hot Deals / Great Specials

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 29>
Author
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hot Deals / Great Specials
    Posted: 02/23/2009 at 6:21pm
Post any HOT DEALS or GREAT SPECIALS on table tennis equipment in this thread here!

This thread was a popular idea (thanks stan1551!), in the forum suggestions thread, and I've (finallyEmbarrassed) got around to implimenting it. It will remain stickied at the top of this section, to make it easy to find.

Note: This thread is for genuine bargains or great specials only. It is NOT to be used as a free advertising section for your own (or friend's) gear, NOR should it be used by retailers to promote their goods. 
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
Sponsored Links

stan1551 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stan1551 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2009 at 8:09pm
Thank you, haggisv for implementing this....

Folks, I guess we are not talking $2000 savings here I managed to get using my friends tips in the similar section on another forum (not table tennis related), but let's see what we can get.
proud member of the (not so exclusive) EJ club
Lutareio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lutareio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/25/2009 at 4:00pm
The Table Tennis Pioneers have very good prices! My club is sponsored by them.
Forehand: Sriver
Backhand: Sriver Fx
Blade: VSG21-1000 Fl
Rating: 694 Canadian
Club Prestige
dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2009 at 2:43pm
The Stiga Super Carbon WRB blade on bribartt.com costs 20 pounds, where shipped to US including exchange rates, shipping, handling and credit card fees costs just under $40 (I have ordered one and calculated all fees). Not bad for a blade that paddlepalace.com is selling for $97! It is advertised at that price for at least 4 months now, so it does not seem to be a limited time deal (although they could have limited stock now, who knows)...

Link: http://www.bribartt.co.uk/xtcommerce/product_info.php?info=p7_STIGA-SUPER-CARBON.html

PS: Please do not shoot the messenger, many people may argue about this blade and its virtues... I for one know a hitter/blocker rated over 2000 in our club that uses this blade and makes the most out of it, but rarely loops with it...

Darker Tanpan, fh 729 higher 2.0mm, bh 729 geospin 2.0mm

My for sale thread
1ncludz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1ncludz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2009 at 7:26am
There is some really good deals on www.ttex.se :) They are legit and ships fast :) Communication is state-of-the-art :)
Blade:Stiga Offensive NTC
FH:Tibhar Rapid 1.8
BH:Sriver G2 1.8
porrotu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote porrotu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2009 at 8:08am
Originally posted by 1ncludz 1ncludz wrote:

There is some really good deals on www.ttex.se :) They are legit and ships fast :) Communication is state-of-the-art :)

Do you work for them or something? Sorry I see no specials. Almost everything i looked up is overpriced, but thanks for the site
Blade: Joola Chen Weixing
FH: Tenergy 64 1.9
BH: TSP Curl P1r 1.4-1.7
"Smash away ill just chop it back"
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2009 at 7:15am
50EU for a sheet of tenergy is a bit overpriced
ternglim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ternglim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2009 at 8:26am
for stiga and donic blands
check this site
it have many good deals for many blades and rubbers hope u got great things on this site

Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2009 at 8:56am
Originally posted by porrotu porrotu wrote:

Originally posted by 1ncludz 1ncludz wrote:

Do you work for them or something? Sorry I see no specials. Almost everything i looked up is overpriced, but thanks for the site

Compared to others in Sweden, they do have good prices, but compared to other internet shops, they simple can't compete.
The holy grail
grubbafan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grubbafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2009 at 1:08pm
ttex.se used to have some really good deals on Stiga blades and DrNeubauer blades last year, some of 'em are the cheapest among all the internet retailers that I dealed with. However, they have increased their prices this year, and I can no longer find any blade or rubber that is sold cheaper compared to other retailers.

Blade : Butterfly Andrzej Grubba FL
FH : Butterfly Sriver
BH : Butterfly Sriver
dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2009 at 1:03pm
Butterfly online has two blades for what I believe a good price:

Butterfly Jonyer AN for $35

Butterfly Oh Sang Eun (ST and AN) for $40

The Jonyer may be a good blade to pick up even for your collection, since it is rumored that its production has stopped. But a good blade nevertheless and for the price a very good one.

The Oh Sang Eun is rumored as a bit thinner (.2mm), softer, slower and lighter version of the Korbel, although probably very little difference. For $40 it seems to me like a good deal (usually I believe sells for $65 in US, and at $40 you cannot find it lower even elsewhere), even if you were planning to buy the $47 Korbel (which used to cost $45 and then $55 some time ago, again in the US).

Caveat: Shipping is free with order >= $50 (there is a "service charge" for orders under $50), so you will have to order something together with either blade. Maybe both blades?! LOL

PS: Since I do not think these prices will last for long, whoever notices first, please do post an update.
Darker Tanpan, fh 729 higher 2.0mm, bh 729 geospin 2.0mm

My for sale thread
Andy_TT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_TT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2009 at 1:29pm
Presports.com have just put up the prices for the new Timo Boll Blades and they are very cheap. �69.30 for a Timo Boll ALC blade. Tees Sport have the same blade for �84.99 shipped. The rest of the series offer similar (larger even) savings.

Of course don't forget that graetzch here on the forums does the Timo Boll Series for similar prices to Presports.
Timo Boll ZLF
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 64
zrrbiteDK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zrrbiteDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2009 at 3:29pm
Actually, the Mytt.net store has Haifu whale II factory tuned rubbers for <20$, with low shipping costs. That's seems like a bargain to me.
Current:

Avalox BT777 / ? / ?
Dafydd393 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafydd393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2009 at 10:42am
Bribartt have a great offer on Mambo GP. BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! �35 per sheet. AVAILABLE THIS MONTH ONLY. Bargin if you ask me!
Blade - Ma Lin Extra Offensive FL
Fh - Boost TC 2.0mm
Bh - Boost TC 2.0mm
Valentine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2009 at 10:58am
Originally posted by dimitris dimitris wrote:

The Oh Sang Eun is rumored as a bit thinner (.2mm), softer, slower and lighter version of the Korbel, although probably very little difference. For $40 it seems to me like a good deal (usually I believe sells for $65 in US, and at $40 you cannot find it lower even elsewhere), even if you were planning to buy the $47 Korbel (which used to cost $45 and then $55 some time ago, again in the US).

Caveat: Shipping is free with order >= $50 (there is a "service charge" for orders under $50), so you will have to order something together with either blade. Maybe both blades?! LOL

PS: Since I do not think these prices will last for long, whoever notices first, please do post an update.

I have two on the way! Yes it's a bargain if you ask me. Here it costs over 65� (86$) so i got two for the price of one plus free shipping! They should be here next week. ST is out of stock, they only have AN on sale, and FL at regular price.

They also have Clearfield at 35$, i don't know a lot about the blade but it seems a good price.
robjkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robjkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2009 at 10:27pm
If you're in the San Diego area here is a listing I found for a like new RoboPong for $200.  It looks to be a 2040.  I have one and have never had any trouble with it.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/1137027978.html
tears4fear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tears4fear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2009 at 10:27pm
megaspin.net had Boost TC, TP on sale now for $39...hurry sale ends soonTongue
Dafydd393 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafydd393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2009 at 2:07pm
Aussie TT are selling certain stiga and joola rubbers for 25AUD a go.

Rubbers includ: Mambo Gp, Innova ultra synergytech, samba tuning and many more. All rubbers are available in 2.0mm or Max.
Blade - Ma Lin Extra Offensive FL
Fh - Boost TC 2.0mm
Bh - Boost TC 2.0mm
adamski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2009 at 3:43pm
Tim Table Tennis Store is the best, Tenergy 05 USD 42, great service
supermoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supermoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2009 at 3:06am
http://www.timtts.be/Shop/ has some pretty good deals on some butterfly equipment. Not so sure about other brands though.
Andy_TT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_TT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2009 at 5:39am
Timo Boll ZLF
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 64
supermoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supermoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2009 at 2:54am
http://www.presports.com has some good prices on butterfly blades and has some blades that are not so common in the market.
The shipping is not bad and the service is excellent.
esnift View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esnift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2009 at 12:30pm
TableTennisStore.US is celebrating their one year anniversary. They have some promos going on and free shipping in the US.

40% off for XIOM shirts and shorts.

YE
Hurricane III
Tenergy 05fx

sadius View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2009 at 8:38pm
Found the cheapest DHS H3 Neo in US store. Price is $21.99/ sheet.

Check it out here: www.tabletennisonly.com

tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2009 at 12:32am
Originally posted by sadius sadius wrote:

Found the cheapest DHS H3 Neo in US store. Price is $21.99/ sheet.

Check it out here: www.tabletennisonly.com

I guess that they have international version (not the chinese domestic version). So there is no hardness showed in the back of rubber. With the internation version, the price could be from $17.50 to $19.50 plus shipping from HongKong (Note: even shipping from HongKong, the shipping cost is cheaper than from tabletennisonly Ouch)
bumpernets19 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumpernets19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2009 at 12:45am
Like I posted....Joola Rosskoff Force for 58 dollars...normally around 110 on paddlepalace.com (oregon based company)
Rating: 1232
Xiom Zetro Quad
Hurricane 3 FH
Hexer + BH
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2009 at 4:42am
http://ttnpp.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4

This is the cheapest shop I've found, but I haven't ordered from them, so I don't know if they are good dealing with.
The holy grail
ttbruin View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttbruin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2009 at 4:52am
ttnpp is legit. i just ordered a h3 neo and glue from them. takes about a week for the items to arrive in the US. But if you gotta order stuff from the US powerpingpong is the best. I know the owner and he's a super nice guy.
TBS ST
FH: Tenergy 05
BH: Tenergy 64
Tommy16 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommy16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 10:15am
Do I dear to say... well yeah. dandoy has my vote. I have never had any problem with them and they have good deals. For example Joola express rubbers 29,25�/sheet. My boosts are really reasonable priced aswell.
What is the point of playing safe shots when you can miss with style

My feedback: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=67171&KW=&PID=811763&title=tommy16-feedback#811763
happy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2010 at 10:47am
Originally posted by gjairmy gjairmy wrote:

table tennis pioneers are having a huge sale on STIGA rubber and blades @ 50% off. Ends on February 10

http://ttpioneers.ping-pong.com/Home.php

This is not so,the old price of this blade was never $100.00  there is as you claim a 50% sale  yet it is advertised as  and I quote "reduced to $50,00

that blade sells for around $70.00 therefore a 50% sale should see it being sold somewhere in the thirty - thirty five dollar range
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 29>
  Share Topic