Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The BEST Nittaku Blade is . . .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
ErikaT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2009 at 7:35am
all nittaku blades are simply very good in term of quality

theres no definite answer for other elements, cause everyone has the different style of playing
Sponsored Links

jonyer1980 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyer1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2009 at 8:29am
Where�s the source of your info? Official website of Nittaku Japan states violin is SLOWER. (10.5 speed violin and 10.7 acoustic).

Cheers.
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing
pongcrazy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongcrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2009 at 8:36am
Ludeak is one of the best Nittaku blades.  Played with Narucross EX Hard on both sides and it is awesome........ too bad I refuse to pay that much for rubber or it would probably be my weapon of choice.
Viscaria, H3 Neo, Coppa X1 Gold
7p2a-7t, TG2 Neo, Acuda S2
bogeyhunter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogeyhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2009 at 8:52am
Originally posted by Rubberneck Rubberneck wrote:

Well, I'll take your guys' word for it, as you all seem to have played with both blades.  Nittaku, however, lists the Violin as an 88 in speed and the Acoustic as an 86 in speed.  Maybe, the person doing the rating wasn't as sharp on the day he rated the Violin, and he just thought that it was faster.  
I think it's just about the same. Or one a bit faster than the other isn't wrong either, very close.

Nittaku quality is #1.
I have 2 Vioncello, 1 Violin, 1 Rutis, 1 Feruku and 1 Torua at home and love them all !!!!
Note: all above are made in Japan, not China.  
www.NexyUSA.com
We also carries Sauer & Tröger.
Lissom O+EASY P 1mm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65FLO2Lneo
https://youtu.be/YgYFPJCBCr0
https://youtu.be/NeHp789Lb1c
https://youtu.be/_65FLO2Lneo
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2009 at 5:49pm
The Ludeack feels so nice in your hand and the 7-ply makes it unique in comparison to many of the other Nittaku blades. In play it's more closer to the Acoustic than the Violin. The Ludeack is fast with feel, but not flexy. 
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
zwu168 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zwu168 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2009 at 8:17pm
ludeack power is better =D professional team version of ludeack
OC WRB
FH: Hurricane 2
BH: CJ8000
Rubberneck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rubberneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2009 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by jonyer1980 jonyer1980 wrote:

Where�s the source of your info? Official website of Nittaku Japan states violin is SLOWER. (10.5 speed violin and 10.7 acoustic).

Cheers.

I was getting the info from the Paddle Palace catalog.  Maybe, they've got their numbers skewed.
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2009 at 8:52pm
I'll be my own source on the Acoustic vs Violin.
I owned many of both and used for hundreds of hours.
:-).
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2009 at 10:52pm
After experimenting acoustic n violin for quite a long time, I prefer Violin over Acoustic. About Ludeack, I don't like the feel, it's very stiff, not flexible, soft. Got very nice FL handle though, sold it already.
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2012 at 2:19pm
I played acoustic for one year everything was wondeful I order the violin and can't wait to play the differences. Is it crispier? More suited for over the table play like smash, flick, service return, services ? Of course without loosing the looping characteristics of acoustic which I really enjoy. Your reply would be highly appreciated. Thx.
Nittaku Acoustic Carbon FL
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 FH
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 BH
ChichoFicho View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChichoFicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2012 at 2:35pm
Cho Tokusen A and Wolfee.
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen
flash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2012 at 2:44pm
I've owned  Acoustic, Violin, Septear, Tenor and tested Ludeack, all in ST handle and Acoustic it's by far the winer...Ludeack it's a interesting blade but has no flex, septear it's even better...didn't liked too much Tenor...Violin it's ok...but acoustic old version it's "the thing"...
Viscaria, FL

T05 hard, 2,1 mm, black, fh
T05 hard, 2,1 mm, red, bh.
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2012 at 4:57pm
Acoustic and Violin are very similar in speed, though they differ in feeling. It also depends on weight. A 90g Violin would likely be faster than a 80g Acoustic. I owned an old Acoustic and two old Violins. I felt the Acoustic was slightly faster than both Violins. Acoustic was about 2-3g lighter.

BTW: I prefer Violin over Acoustic but I see why other prefer Acoustic: it's a very smooth blade.
Nexy Arche & Nittaku Violin LG.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Also member of Violin & 1-Ply clans.
silva7 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silva7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2012 at 7:21pm
i have Clout, Acoustic, Violin and Tenor at the moment, Ludeack arriving in a few weeks. So far i like the Tenor the most. i switched from Carbon to all wood a year ago. The Tenor can still give me the speed when i need it, but i am not saying the Acoustic and Violin cannot give me the speed but it's a little bit easier with the Tenor. I am interested in the Ludeack.... 7 Ply!! I like all of the Nittaku Blades except for the Narcus. Narcus' handle is so small, it's a horrible blade to hold. thank god i managed to sell it.
RSM Special Platinum T64
seahorse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seahorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2012 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by jonyer1980 jonyer1980 wrote:

Originally posted by rokphish rokphish wrote:

speed: acoustic > violin

Violin is noticeable slower than acoustic

Ditto!
Donic Dicon (JO shape)
F: DNA Platinum M
B: Jekyll & Hyde 52.5
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2012 at 1:07am
BTW Acoustic being (now?) quite a bit faster than Violin is also reflected in the 2011 Nittaku shakehand blades table (image is larger than as embedded in this post):

vs the old one, where they were really close:

Edited by arg0 - 05/14/2012 at 1:10am
Join the Nexy Clan!
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2012 at 2:11am
The best Nittaku blade should be Nittaku Resoud. It costs $3,200
JohnnyChop View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyChop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2012 at 1:16pm
I love my Tenor!!!!
729 Battle 2 Yasaka Goibao 5 Nittaku Fastarc G1   
Nittaku Fastarc G1 Butterfly Cypress Max
Swiff View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2012 at 3:28pm
I love my KCZ!  
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2012 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

The best Nittaku blade should be Nittaku Resoud. It costs $3,200

Naw....Ross can match it for $3,000 dollars less. LOL
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2012 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

The best Nittaku blade should be Nittaku Resoud. It costs $3,200

Not the best, just the most expensive. There seem to be no reviews around, not surprisingly, so noone knows whether it's good. Maybe it plays like crap.
Join the Nexy Clan!
king_pong View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote king_pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2012 at 1:19am
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2012 at 1:39am
I have played with Acoustic, tenor, ludeack power, latika and septear. I have also tried Violin.
However, my favorite is :

Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2012 at 1:49am
Originally posted by king_pong king_pong wrote:

[Nittaku Waldner Manchester pic]

According to Donic that's just a Nittaku-branded Donic Waldner Dicon, isn't it?
Join the Nexy Clan!
vvu.tee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vvu.tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2012 at 2:06am
I like best the new iteration of the classic Acoustic (not the L-size), it has its drawbacks though: handle girth for example. It is a tad thicker and faster than the old versions. 
(1) BTY T64 - BTY M.MAZE - BTY T05
(2) BTY T64 - BTY M.MAZE - DHS H3 Neo Provincial
kisssun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kisssun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2012 at 3:54am

nittaku...good value for money?

Not at all

king_pong View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote king_pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2012 at 4:46am
Originally posted by arg0 arg0 wrote:

Originally posted by king_pong king_pong wrote:

[Nittaku Waldner Manchester pic]

According to Donic that's just a Nittaku-branded Donic Waldner Dicon, isn't it?

The Nittaku Waldner Manchester does not have the hollowed "Di-Con" handle.  Not sure if you can get a Donic Dicon without the milled out handle, but I don't think so.  The Nittaku Manchester is quite rare and special. 
uploads/22351/Manchester_Sides.jpgManchester Sides
Brainstorm69 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainstorm69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2012 at 9:02am
I thought the Dicon also has a couple of red-stained inner plies.  So maybe it's not a Dicon.
king_pong View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote king_pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2012 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Brainstorm69 Brainstorm69 wrote:

I thought the Dicon also has a couple of red-stained inner plies.  So maybe it's not a Dicon.

No, no red inner plies.  Dicon is a traditional Limba-Spruce-Limba, same as Nittaku Waldner Manchester.  It only differs in that the Dicon has a milled out handle --uploads/22351/Donic_Dicons_SIDE.jpg
Donic Dicon Sides
jinlai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinlai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2012 at 9:17am
It all depend on your style of play and what feel you are used to and of course your budget. Other factors to consider are the thickness, weight and a suitable handle that fit your hand. It goes the same to other brands.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic