Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

SUSS plays Tenergy? I think so...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
IAmI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAmI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SUSS plays Tenergy? I think so...
    Posted: 05/03/2009 at 12:09pm
Not really a hot news as it's been discussed on and off here and there for quite a while.

Anyway to me the rumor is true. Christian SUSS - the main character of most Andro commercials - tapes up his racket ridiculously all around the blade including the part towards the handle to avoid the cameras capturing the red sponge but if you look at the match where he dropped out of WTTC on itTV you'll notice at the beginning he removes part of the tape to let the umpire take his measurements and the red sponge is right there beyond mistake.
IFZLC
FH T05 2.1mm
BH O4a max
Sponsored Links

AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2009 at 12:13pm
Yes, he's playing with Tenergy. I've seen a lot of pictueres like you said.
Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
Talent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2009 at 3:25pm
he does it�s correct
Blade:BTY TBS
Forehand:Omega 4 Europe max
Backhand:Omega 4 Europe max
Asaomi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2009 at 6:31pm
bad publicity for Andro though...
Butterfly Viscaria
FH: DHS Hurricane 3
BH: Stiga Calibra Sound
rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2009 at 1:32am

Also, i heard that kreanga and maze are using boost Tp. Is that true?
pingpongrob View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2009 at 2:07am
Originally posted by Asaomi Asaomi wrote:

Or bad publicity for Suss. He should be good enough to use any of the Top Rubbers.
Distributor for Andro, XIOM, Tibhar, Joola, Dr Neubauer, Donic, DHS, AIR, Dawei, 729 & Yinhe

http://www.affordablett.com.au
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2009 at 3:21am
Originally posted by rossicarbon rossicarbon wrote:

Also, i heard that kreanga and maze are using boost Tp. Is that true?

in the past persson and blaschik(sp)? cheated playing with diffrent rubbers they shouldnt have used and they wound up on legal issues
729 FX View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 729 FX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2009 at 5:57am
So Andro loses a star player in Suss.
F.Z. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F.Z. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2009 at 6:04am
Originally posted by pingpongrob pingpongrob wrote:

Originally posted by Asaomi Asaomi wrote:

Or bad publicity for Suss. He should be good enough to use any of the Top Rubbers.

he wants to play with the best rubbers --> tenergy.

and the andro rubbers are crap
BTY Timo Boll Spirit ST
FH: tenergy 05 2.1(B)
BH: tenergy 64 2.1 (R)
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2009 at 8:40am
I don't get how the companies let this kind of stuff slide, I mean, they pay these people to use and show off their stuff and then they go and practically endorse another brand by playing with it. It's dishonest on the part of the player and the company to keep this going like that.
pingpongrob View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2009 at 9:13am
Originally posted by F.Z. F.Z. wrote:

he wants to play with the best rubbers --> tenergy.

and the andro rubbers are crap

That's your personnel opinion, I would like to know on what ground this is based on.
Distributor for Andro, XIOM, Tibhar, Joola, Dr Neubauer, Donic, DHS, AIR, Dawei, 729 & Yinhe

http://www.affordablett.com.au
Valentine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2009 at 9:27am
Last year Novak Djokovic used Nike shoes at some tournaments beacuse he wasnt satisfied with his Adidas shoes in grass. Adidas said that if he wasn't 100% satisfied with the sportswear they provide him, he could use whatever he wanted.

These guys are top athletes, and they only care about their performance. If their sponsors can't provide them with products of enough quality it's their fault. There's nothing dishonest in using what you feel more comfortable with, it happens all the time.

It's pretty obvious that the new German made rubbers are just not in the same league as Tenergy, all the players are complaining about them: Samsonov, Ryu, Suss... Many high level players who use Tenergy are saying they like it even more than their old speed glued rubbers and they are playing better now.
IAmI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAmI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2009 at 11:17am
Can't believe Adidas or any corporation for that matter would pay athletes the big bucks they do and at the same time encourage them to feel free to use whatever suits them best... but otherwise I'm with you. It looks like XIOM virtually disqualified Ryu from the competition. I still remember how he rolled right over Timo at the last World Champs and where is the boy now after the equipment change? Coincidence?
IFZLC
FH T05 2.1mm
BH O4a max
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic