Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

TSP Curl P-2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ianworz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianworz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TSP Curl P-2
    Posted: 05/28/2009 at 8:26pm
I'm trading a custom blade for a sheet of Curl p-2 on Monday. I must say, I'm pretty stoked to get these lp's. I heard that TSP is going to start manufacturing them again, does anyone know whether or not that's true?
Worz Beat Stick
WBS Takehaya
FH: H3 No. 21
BH:Spectol
Sponsored Links

melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2009 at 11:39pm
I think it is in catalog for 2009. Excellent medium pips if I remeber correctly.
Swiff View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2009 at 12:39am
Ask varghesep  :P 

TSP knowledge must be through the roof.
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2009 at 2:33am
No actually, it's not in the 2009 catalogue... it's been taken out again...this has happened several times already... The fact that is keeps going in and out of the catalogue does not inspire me with confidence that it will be continued in future...
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
Ginko Tai Kim View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2009 at 4:59am
I haven't heard alot about this pimple, anyone know the difference between this and P3?

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm
Giant Dragon Giant Long ox
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2009 at 7:10am
Originally posted by haggisv haggisv wrote:

No actually, it's not in the 2009 catalogue... it's been taken out again...this has happened several times already... The fact that is keeps going in and out of the catalogue does not inspire me with confidence that it will be continued in future...
Again ... hm, well I guess I am sticking with WP1013.
ianworz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianworz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2009 at 9:55am
From what I gather, it's has the most control out of the curl series, which is good for me because I'm an inverted player. I hit around with them on tuesday and I must say, they were butter to chop with and I could even BH loop an incoming topspin with them (that's something I haven't been able to do with LP). The reversal wasn't anything to write home about (that could just be my own inabilities with pips), but oh well.
Worz Beat Stick
WBS Takehaya
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2009 at 11:36am
Originally posted by ianworz ianworz wrote:

From what I gather, it's has the most control out of the curl series, which is good for me because I'm an inverted player. I hit around with them on tuesday and I must say, they were butter to chop with and I could even BH loop an incoming topspin with them (that's something I haven't been able to do with LP). The reversal wasn't anything to write home about (that could just be my own inabilities with pips), but oh well.
Try Palio WP1013 (medium-long) or Globe 888 (short-medium)
ianworz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianworz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2009 at 5:35pm
You can buy them again! Right here -

http://www.tabletennisstore.us/p-64-tsp-curl-p2-p-2-long-pips-table-tennis-rubber.aspx
Worz Beat Stick
WBS Takehaya
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic