FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

what do u think of this shirt?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
liang1983 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liang1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2009 at 9:56am
I like itThumbs%20Up
Butterfly Photino
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
Sponsored Links

chris.b40 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris.b40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2009 at 9:30pm
Ilike them but any one who plays in one of these better be able to represent themselves on the board.
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER
ohhgourami View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohhgourami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2009 at 9:41pm
i dont like the dragon head, but everything else about them are nice.  i think the 2004 olympic ones look the best with the fire dragon going up diagionally across the chest.

id love to wear the shirt except im not good enough to back it up. Unhappy
Custom Walnut 7-ply
DHS H3 Provincial untuned 40°
BTY T64
210g
wealthweb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wealthweb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2009 at 1:00am
Dragon in China means King with absolute unchallenged power and authority. I could have thought that when the Chinese National Team players like Wang Hao, Ma Lin or WLQ wearing those shirts representing their country i.e. China they have the strong desire to dominate in every game in order to defend their leading positions. Dragon in the Chinese culture is a mythic flying animal that represents the ultimate immortal health, wealth and authority only one level under God or our Creator. It is a positive symbolic figure to the Chinese people.

In the western culture a flame fuming angry dragon is an evil thing that a noble prince wants to kill in order to save the life of his beautiful princess.

The different upbringing backgrounds and cultural beliefs of the Chinese and non-Chinese will certainly draw different opinions on the design of the dragon shirts. I am not surprised at all to find some forum members with a Chinese background will vote in favor of the dragon shirt and some other non-Chinese forum members will hesitate to accept the design or even vote against it.

Oh poor dear Dragon! Human Beings are sometimes fairly complicated. We have to understand that the Chinese and the non-Chinese are all children of God. May the force be with us all!
Eric Yu
1st Blade: KTS Red + Omega II, Tenergy 64
2nd Blade: Butterfly Haruvatart-S ZL Carbon + Omega III, Tenergy 05
Dream Blade:Special Cypress Custom (Special Royal Treasure Art Product)+ Narucr
ppgear View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppgear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2009 at 1:06am
Originally posted by murderxchip murderxchip wrote:

if u want it, just contact me for more.

I think the first photo makes it clear than men's shorts are too short. In North America, that is definitely not acceptable!

Also, I think the jerseys are too busy and make it hard to see the ball. They should be illegal (seriously).

Arthur Lui
Revspin.net - Table Tennis Equipment Reviews
Top USATT Rating: 2131
liang1983 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liang1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2009 at 2:21am
International games play white ball 40mm, not orange / yellow 40mm
Butterfly Photino
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
DeathAngel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2009 at 3:31am
Originally posted by ppgear ppgear wrote:

Originally posted by murderxchip murderxchip wrote:

if u want it, just contact me for more.

I think the first photo makes it clear than men's shorts are too short. In North America, that is definitely not acceptable!

Also, I think the jerseys are too busy and make it hard to see the ball. They should be illegal (seriously).

Dude those shorts are ballin man. I wear short shorts when ever i play TT, its just like the only time you ever get to wear them so why not, oh and when i run.
Korbel ST
H3 Neo 2.2
Desto F3 2.0

USA: 1522
CAN: 809
Andy_TT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_TT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2009 at 4:04am
I have this shirt in black and have the matching shorts. The shorts are a bit too short. I have had one player complain that the shirt is too busy and that only plain shirts should be allowed to be worn.

Love the shirt though.
liang1983 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liang1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2009 at 9:46am
PM sent
Butterfly Photino
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
murderxchip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murderxchip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2009 at 2:26am
hi guys, the shirts without the flag of China but the with lining's brand instead, no China's flag on the shirts.
selectable size: XS=160    S=165   M=170 L=175 XL=180    2XL=185
this suite has stopped production, a few left in store, just feel free to contact me by msn murderxchip(at)gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic