FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Stiga offensice classic+Focus1,2,3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stiga offensice classic+Focus1,2,3
    Posted: 12/04/2009 at 3:16pm
Will it be a good combination for someone(a kid) who just began to play tt?Please share your thoughts,thanks.
Be right back...
Please email to me if pm box is full.Later...
Sponsored Links

holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2009 at 10:05pm
may i hear more voices please?:)
Be right back...
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2009 at 12:24am
If you like to be on the end of an earthquake-level vibration, have at it. Give the Dawei GTS or Gatien a try. I will trade/give away my OC to an unsuspecting Korean in the near future.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2009 at 12:33am
I think with Focus 1 it would be good, because thats a very general rubber to learn on.

Focus 3 is very fragile and soft. I wouldnt put it on an OC, or an OC CR.

I'd get him Higher 3 on the FH, LKT XP on the BH if you're looking for the cheap frienship/LKT rubbers. Focus 1 isn't really like sriver in that you can continue to use it well into your career... its too slow dead and generic for anyone to continue using. Especially without speedglue.
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2009 at 12:35am
Sorry,didn't get the meaning of this above message...I am looking for some opinions about combining Stiga Off.classic with chinese Focus rubbers..and you are...?
Be right back...
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2009 at 12:40am
Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

I think with Focus 1 it would be good, because thats a very general rubber to learn on.

Focus 3 is very fragile and soft. I wouldnt put it on an OC, or an OC CR.

I'd get him Higher 3 on the FH, LKT XP on the BH if you're looking for the cheap frienship/LKT rubbers. Focus 1 isn't really like sriver in that you can continue to use it well into your career... its too slow dead and generic for anyone to continue using. Especially without speedglue.

ok,thank you.i personally never bought these before,so i would have to trust you,beeray.please,more suggestions?may be not focus1,2,3,something like with good playing characteristics that a kid can handle
Be right back...
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2009 at 6:59pm
i wanna say "thank you " to all who took time to reply to my question.i imagine that here at the forum people have more interest in discussing tt shoes and arguing/insulting each other than contributing useful info.once again,greatly appreciate your input.,fortunately,i visit other forums as well,so there seems to be more willing to share experiences individuals
that there are here at mytt.
good luck
Be right back...
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2009 at 7:25pm
I see my tt buddies (kids) have focus 1 or 3 on bh only. So, I think focus 1 or 3 is good for bk only. May be you can use 729, 729-02, cj800.
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
saif View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2009 at 10:42pm
I have played with Stiga OC with focus 3 actually. It will be decent for allround play. I played it on BH
TBS FH & BH: T05fx
Tibhar Samsonov Alpha FH: Grip-S Europe BH: Rakza7 soft
Victas Koji Matsushita FH: Tenergy 80 BH: Feint long III
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5439549367/
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2009 at 12:28am
I agree about it being good on BH.

But I would get something like Higher 3 on the FH, because its good for learning how to loop, and it has the spin that the focus series is lacking.
dragon kid View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2009 at 2:13am
I would not go with the Focus 3.. so freakin' soft.. it will ruin his technique development..
I dunno about Focus 1/2. If I were you, I would go with the hardest sponge.
655H3PClassicAcudaS1
'Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody'
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2009 at 2:44am
guys,now,really thanks as i am getting more info.it would be disappointing to order some stuff to learn that it wasn't really any good.this kid just began playing recently and his mother,for some reason,asked me for help in picking
the sheets.i didn't want to burn a hole in her wallet by ordering some 30+$ rubbers.
thanks,again
Be right back...
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2009 at 3:19am
may be IQUL or 729-fx for fh, Focus3 for bh; You can get both ~$30 @ cole Thumbs%20Up
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic