Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to easily download itTV videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aron_pingpong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aron_pingpong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2010 at 10:32am
When I try to download the mens final for the Volkswagen Cup it automatically starts downloading but then stops at 70MB and wont go past there. I tried copying and pasting the URL to manually download it but I'm a bit confused still. When I tried that, it just said "trying to resolve host".

Anything would be helpful

THX!
Sponsored Links

martinspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martinspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2010 at 12:43pm
Hi folks

Download with FVD stopped at 20% and there's no chance to get the whole video. Are there any ideas?

Cheers, Martin
Cheers, Martin
drago View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2010 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by kenboi kenboi wrote:

JimT, I get a message that says, "Your Adobe Flash Player's version is too old. Upgrade it now?
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/" as soon as I open the iWisoft program. I then upgraded to the lastest flash player plugin, but still get the same message. I don't know what to do now. Please be advice. Thanks.

I had a same problem. Solution was to upgrade the Flash player through IE (upgrading through Firefox resulted with same error as yours) .
Hope this will help somebody.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2010 at 1:17am
  I would like to know what kind of software was used to record matches from ittf  wttc2010?
TTNoobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTNoobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2010 at 8:16am
hmm been trying to d/l some vids from the Japan Open,  but always it stops at a certain percentage and unable to resume.....Cry

Edited by TTNoobie - 07/02/2010 at 8:19am
martinspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martinspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/16/2010 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

I would like to know what kind of software was used to record matches from ittf  wttc2010?

Funnily enough, RipTiger and iWisosft worked both during the WTTC. Aftert the WTTC the programs didn't worked for me.

Originally posted by drago drago wrote:

I had a same problem. Solution was to upgrade the Flash player through IE (upgrading through Firefox resulted with same error as yours) .
Hope this will help somebody.

Thanks for the advice. The download of JOO v SAMSONOV (Korean Open) worked proper and very fast. Normally I don't use IE but in this case... Thumbs Up

Edited by martinspin - 08/16/2010 at 5:49pm
Cheers, Martin
megabox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megabox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2010 at 4:08am
thx alot
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2010 at 7:01pm
how do i find the link for the juniors page, doesnt look like the example (ma long chen qi)you wrote down,maybe if you can PM how i m must replace the rmtp link for a junior match

Edited by bbkon - 12/09/2010 at 7:03pm
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2010 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

how do i find the link for the juniors page, doesnt look like the example (ma long chen qi)you wrote down,maybe if you can PM how i m must replace the rmtp link for a junior match

If you save the link-menu page you will see immediately that all the sources are in CHANNEL2-Juniors/ subfolder, not in CHANNEL1-Seniors, so that is the only change you will need to make when creating rmtp links for download.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
joelstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joelstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/02/2011 at 7:22am
Hey guys, check this video out if you still don't know how to:

vutiendat1337 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vutiendat1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/22/2011 at 3:14pm
i tried to download the video via the first guide (rtmp thing) and none of my browser cant even open it nor download it.... i dont understand :((((
bty petr korbel st
fh: donic bluefire red
bh: dawei iqul black
USATT:1811
Feedback me
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2011 at 2:02am

tim  would you check this?  i cant download  this video http://sports.cctv.com/20091220/102896.shtml     plays like 40 min   and i tried realplayer iwisoft and can only records 4 minutes..why cant record the wholevideo?
ttnews View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttnews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2011 at 3:23pm
This way to download still working? The iWisoft is no longer working. The program begins the download after the transfer is interrupted.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/04/2011 at 12:24pm
I do not recommend automatic download. Use manual - see instructions above.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Paulo_Lobo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulo_Lobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2011 at 1:25am
izier way to download flv videos.
go to http://www.ant.com/video-downloader
an useful free tool to integrate to your browser: the Ant Video Downloader.
Fast and easy!
you only have to open the video and click on "Download files"

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-VHVUe6zTerE/TgwEoG7JWdI/AAAAAAAAAwY/JWlFZW7fA1E/s800/Click%252520on%252520Download%252520File.jpg
__Paulo Henrique__
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2011 at 2:25am
Ant Video Downloader doesn't work at at all!
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2011 at 2:28am
I mean ai ITTF.
waldnerfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waldnerfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2011 at 1:44pm
hi there,

need help  unlimitedtabletennis site has stream videos on there can you work out the format of these videos and what progrmme i can use to watch then on dvd on my home player??
Rainer87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainer87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2011 at 3:37am
Hi!

Doesnt work with firefox, but works with Internet Explorer.

What I did:

Step 1.
Download and install iWisoft Free Video Downloader

Step 2. Launch FVD, set up your options, and click on Start Monitoring.

Step 3. Then in your IE window, switch to the desired video page. Download will start (unless you are behind specially configured firewall or anti-virus or a similar blocking software or your OS is set up to restrict your access to some Internet options).

Worked for me, thanks a lot!

Edited by Rainer87 - 11/25/2011 at 4:10am
Blade: YEO
FH: Donic Baracuda
BH: Neubauer Diamant
http://www.youtube.com/koletis20
EHP View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EHP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2011 at 12:35pm
Iwisoft works also for me perfectly.  I did the same as Rainer87 in the previous commment. Usually I use Chrome but it doesn't cooperate with FVD. After switching to IE worked everything fine. 
TaFei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2011 at 7:57am
Internet Download Manager can do the job. But it's not free.
30 days free use.

Javad_Ed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Javad_Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2012 at 12:16pm
i could download the videos with iwisoft
but wtttc 2012 semi final videos have ad in begaining of videos...
and the link that i copy from it ....is for the ad....
what can i do to get video link?
tnx
Jan Ove Waldner
The Best Of All Times
YosuaYosan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YosuaYosan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/29/2012 at 7:41am
Originally posted by TaFei TaFei wrote:

Internet Download Manager can do the job. But it's not free.
30 days free use.

IDM would be the best option.
The other alternative is FlashGet, not as popular & not as good but has a similar site grabber feature.
Worth trying I guess..
GFoT| Blade : ProTop Arylate FL • FH : DHS 3 NEO BLACK MAX • BH : Kokutaku 007 Inner Power Sponge RED MAX

Crossover to Takeover!
109eh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 109eh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2013 at 8:07am
Thanks!

Edited by 109eh - 04/07/2013 at 3:13pm
See TT videos on http://www.youtube.com/user/109eh
cmetsbeltran15 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/11/2013 at 7:05pm
iWisoft seems to no longer work consistently, many firefox add-ons also don't. Any other ideas ASAP would be much appreciated.
cmetsbeltran15 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/11/2013 at 8:12pm
None of the methods listed in this thread currently work. RipTiger was the closest, but limits free trials to only the first 5 minutes of a download.
benfb View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2013 at 2:09am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

I am downloading right now (direct rtmp link through iwisoft). thanks again for the tip JimT.
So is there no good way to download iTV videos?
pepinho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2013 at 3:16am
I have no problems using HiDownload. Just start the Sniffer and it will catch the stream to your pc.
MJ ZLC • D09C • D09C
===
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=74522&title=feedback-pepinho
spiny View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2014 at 6:06am
How do you do pepinho ?
I've Hidownload and the sniffer don't catch the srteam automatically...

Thanks
coachtt.com
pepinho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2014 at 6:46pm
I just tried and everything works fine for me.
Try to download old videos that appears in the ittv menu (Hungarian Open for example).
I don't know if it's works on live streaming games. I never tried. Hope this helps.
MJ ZLC • D09C • D09C
===
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=74522&title=feedback-pepinho
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic