Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 195>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2015 at 6:41am
Originally posted by crackfst crackfst wrote:

Originally posted by Da Baobei Da Baobei wrote:

Originally posted by IanMcg IanMcg wrote:

Morizono's rubbers are G-1 and T05, right?

Yeah

fastarc? on FH or BH

BH
Sponsored Links

jeannn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeannn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2015 at 11:12am
the blade of Eugene Wang is a clipper , not a Kong Linghui euro
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2015 at 6:54am
Originally posted by jeannn jeannn wrote:

the blade of Eugene Wang is a clipper , not a Kong Linghui euro

It is a Kong Linghui euro, friend Smile
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
jeannn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeannn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2015 at 8:05am
i know !!!!!!!    but check the Eugene Wang pic  . You have 2 red lines ( like the clipper )  NOT one like the Kong Linghui euro
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2015 at 3:55pm
My friend jean, i dont insist on this cause the photo is too tricky.A more zoomed photo would be great, but as i said it is tricky cause we have one red line in KLE, 2 red-orange lines from tenergies and one red line from the top sheet of tenergy.So it is quite tricky for "naked" eye.We would need more zoom to find out the truth Wink But u can be also true, as i said, i dont insist Smile
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
john18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2015 at 5:22pm
Zoomed picture of Eugene Wang :

E. Wang's blade big picture

If you look the bottom of the handle, it has Butterfly logo and 2 red lines like the Clipper. I don't know what is this blade.
crackfst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crackfst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2015 at 3:09am
yep the plies look like clipper and PG-7
Darker Speed 90 Jpen
Tenergy 64
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2015 at 6:46am
a ha, now it is pretty clear!It could be also a tibhar samsonov force pro black edition.Too many blades with 2 red lines...
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2015 at 3:39pm
KLHE is the only blade handle that fits what's in the zoom, and it makes zero sense for him to put that handle on another blade. I'm stumped. 
takacslaci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takacslaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2015 at 4:11pm
The blue handle Kong Ling Hui all-wood OFF is a really bad blade, brick stiff, and "almost unplayable" in real match situations. 
john18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2015 at 5:00pm
Some pro players use custom Butterfly blades made for them. For instance, Yang Haeun and Sato Hitomi use these custom blades (respectively ALC and AL I think) but with different handles than the commercial blades and no names/"model tags" on the handle.
Maybe E. Wang uses a custom blade ?

Edited by john18 - 07/08/2015 at 5:02pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2015 at 6:51am
Originally posted by takacslaci takacslaci wrote:

The blue handle Kong Ling Hui all-wood OFF is a really bad blade, brick stiff, and "almost unplayable" in real match situations. 

It is one of the best non-made in japan blades of butterfly! The only negative is the weight, it should be lighter!

Edited by *_strataras_* - 07/10/2015 at 6:51am
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
AgavE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AgavE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2015 at 7:59am
Originally posted by seguso seguso wrote:

Some thoughts about FZD and viscaria/infinity:

It seems to me very unlikely he is using a Viscaria, and likely that he is using an Infinity. Why did someone first think it was a Viscaria ?

That's why

beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2015 at 11:08am
I remember reading somewhere that specifically stated Eugene is the one who mentioned he used that blade now. Can't find it now though. 
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2015 at 2:10am
Originally posted by john18 john18 wrote:

Some pro players use custom Butterfly blades made for them. For instance, Yang Haeun and Sato Hitomi use these custom blades (respectively ALC and AL I think) but with different handles than the commercial blades and no names/"model tags" on the handle.

I think eugene is not goid enough to get custom bladed
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2015 at 3:55am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

But anyone with a few hundred bucks to burn can ask Butterfly to make them a custom blade.
john18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2015 at 5:37am
Yes, here you can have a custom racket (price between 150$ to 375$) with the blade and handle shapes you want, the blade and grip materials you want, the weight you want and I think the handle design (color, form) you want based on designs that already exist and it's specified that there is no lenses with the blade's name for these custom blades.

The link : http://www.butterfly.co.jp/lineup/racket/custom/
panany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2015 at 4:52pm
fang bo uses w968 :) i get one blade from him :)
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2015 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

Sure he is. 

He's hands down the best player in NA. He's close to top 50, and he's a butterfly sponsored professional.
seguso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seguso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2015 at 3:13am
to summarize: among the top 10 players, who is using T64, who is using T05, and who T05-fx, on backhand? Thanks
pg5x - mxd fh & bh - 2015 video
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2015 at 6:59am

to summarize: among the top 10 players, who is using T64, who is using T05, and who T05-fx, on backhand? Thanks

T05: ML, XX, FDZ, Dimitri, Timo, Fang Bo, Marcos
T64: Mizutani
T05-FX: ZJK
Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
Bran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2015 at 7:46am
I think there was a correction rewarding ZJK's alleged bat pic during the world champs in Paris.

There was no absolute certainty it was his, because it was being handled by a CNT official, and I think it turned out to be Yan An's – who I think does play with T05FX, judging from the way he hits the ball and the sound it makes.
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2015 at 7:53am
Yeah Yan An's dad suggested he switched. He basically said he didn't enjoy it though haha. 
Ciprian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciprian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2015 at 9:39am
CCY also uses T64.
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2015 at 4:50am
ML and XX do not use T05 on BH, but a special rubber made of H3 topsheet on bouncy sponge.
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2015 at 7:55am
Originally posted by Olio Olio wrote:

ML and XX do not use T05 on BH, but a special rubber made of H3 topsheet on bouncy sponge.

Outdated. They both used it for a good while. Then both switched back to Tenergy before WTTC. However while Xu Xin stayed with his Tenergy Ma Long settled back to the Hurricane for WTTC. So currently, as for the most up to date available news, Ma Long uses H3 both sides, Xu Xin is currently using tenergy. This is due to his coaches advise because of the lack of ability when playing defensively with hurricane on BH. 
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2015 at 8:09pm
CNT has stopped using T64 after new ball implementation. Most of them turned to T05 on bh for hitting and spin generation. Ma Long gave up on T64 right before 2015 wttc...

Malong uses Dhs on bh....
ZJK BH - T05
FANG BO BH - T05
crackfst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crackfst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2015 at 6:18am
Originally posted by AMonteiro AMonteiro wrote:

wrong. Ma Long  uses H3 on an unknown sponge(but from the colour it's not Tenergy sponge), as seen in the WTTC

Xu Xin did too, but i think he is back to Tenergy now?
Darker Speed 90 Jpen
Tenergy 64
Bran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2015 at 7:24am
I forgot to say it explicitly in my previous post, but it's also wrong for ZJK. He's on T05.

Wouldn't make sense for someone with this kind of BH technique to use a soft sponge.
Da Baobei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Baobei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2015 at 9:02am
Originally posted by crackfst crackfst wrote:

Originally posted by AMonteiro AMonteiro wrote:

wrong. Ma Long  uses H3 on an unknown sponge(but from the colour it's not Tenergy sponge), as seen in the WTTC

Xu Xin did too, but i think he is back to Tenergy now?

The "unknown" sponge was already revealed months ago
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 195>
  Share Topic