Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 113114115116117 194>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chongqinghotpot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chongqinghotpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2015 at 8:55am
It seems to me ML used tenergy on his BH last week during the World Cup. It looked like, sounded like, played like, and bounced like a red tenergy. He even flipped it to kill high balls with it, and the commendator at those moments pointed out it is tenergy.
USATT rating 2200
05Vis64
Sponsored Links

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2015 at 8:57am
Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

That photo should end all speculation.

That's what i thought last time, when a clear as day side on picture showed the same thing about a year ago. 

Boy was I wrong.. 

I have come to the conclusion that question of what blade FZD is using can never be answered.  It is sort of like, "what is the meaning of life", or "what is the molecular basis of consciousness".
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2015 at 2:23pm

That's what i thought last time, when a clear as day side on picture showed the same thing about a year ago. 

Boy was I wrong.. 

I have come to the conclusion that question of what blade FZD is using can never be answered.  It is sort of like, "what is the meaning of life", or "what is the molecular basis of consciousness".

Where have you been, Baal? 

The answer to both of those is '42'
Tommy16 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommy16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2015 at 4:00am

Boy was I wrong.. 

And now the younger generation goes WHAAT?!?!? while we semi-oldies smiles a nostalgic smile:).

Edited by Tommy16 - 10/21/2015 at 5:14am
What is the point of playing safe shots when you can miss with style

My feedback: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=67171&KW=&PID=811763&title=tommy16-feedback#811763
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2015 at 8:36pm
Need a picture of Mattias Karlsson's BH rubber.  Extremely curious.  Definitely using a Yasaka blade/handle and mildly curious about the short pips but not so much as it is probably still PO.  But his backhand technique is awesome and I need to know the rubber that supports it.  Must be superspinny because he had some blocking issues.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: Rakza Z
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
speaquinox View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speaquinox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2015 at 3:35am

Rakza X, 9, not sure which.

Edited by speaquinox - 10/25/2015 at 3:41am
Innerforce ALC, Glayzer / Rozena
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2015 at 4:05am
According to Yasaka
Quote Mattias is using RAKZA X, RAKZA PO and blade MA LIN SOFT Carbon.

Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2015 at 4:09am
Originally posted by speaquinox speaquinox wrote:

Rakza X, 9, not sure which.

Rakza po on mathias'fh?. I m not sure his fh looks very disturbing for the opponent
Boss1703 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss1703 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2015 at 8:49am
he only serves with the red and uses the pimples (black) in the fh.
https://www.facebook.com/pierrefiassemapageping

updated 20.11.10 http://bosscollection.skyrock.com

http://tennisdetablecomtests.skyrock.com

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 6:20am
FZD blade. it's clear Infinity

AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 6:51am
I think FZD switches between Infinity and something else with an Infinity handle just to troll us.
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 7:17am
Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
unstopabl3 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 7:25am
Any idea what thickness of sponges do the CNT use on H3/FH and Tenergy 05/BH???
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 7:33am
FZD switches between infinity and viscaria. I noticed during matches against other CNTs he uses the viscaria and against non-CNT players it's usually the "infinity handle" blade. In recent China open he used Viscaria against Xu Xin.
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
unstopabl3 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 7:38am
Originally posted by DreiZ DreiZ wrote:

FZD switches between infinity and viscaria. I noticed during matches against other CNTs he uses the viscaria and against non-CNT players it's usually the "infinity handle" blade. In recent China open he used Viscaria against Xu Xin.

If it's true I wonder why he does this :P

Which blade is more powerful in terms of speed and which blade has more control? I'm guessing he'd use a more powerful blade against the CNT, so I guess Viscaria is more powerful?

Or maybe he only uses Viscaria but different handles to mix up the feeling/comfort levels?
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 8:02am
Also wasn't Tan Ruiwu sponsored by Sword?... Or did his contract finished with them? I remember he had a line of blades with his name by Sword.

Edited by DreiZ - 10/28/2015 at 8:02am
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
vivan4tt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivan4tt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 8:24am
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

The outer ply looks much ticker than my Infinity VPS outer ply.
Mizutani sZLC / T05fx / T05fx
Stavros View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stavros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 8:37am

It's definitely  Stiga Infinity.
Blade: Stiga Infinity
FH: Dignics 80
BH: Dignics 05
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 9:17am

Good one. 
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Stavros Stavros wrote:

It's definitely  Stiga Infinity.

The handle of that blade is STIGA Infinity no doubt. 

But anyone who has owned a Stiga Infinity should know better that the lines by the side of the blade is either seen as BLACK or BROWN. Has anyone seen alternating BLUE and BLACK layers? 
Infinity's lines are FINE lines without alternating colors. 

The picture speaks for itself. ALC has alternating BLUE and BLACK representing the carbon and the fibre. You guys should zoom in more on the blade. You can even see the blue Fibre! 

Pretty convincing ? NO?

guillem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guillem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 1:38pm
Please zoom in FZD's blade and you will see the Arylate-Carbon layers.

How come you cannot see them? Ermm

I must be living in another dimension...Wacko

But I think that this dimension I'm talking about is the same where FZD and his Arylate-Carbon weapon live.
nv42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nv42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 1:53pm
I have an an infinity and an alc too.. Thats surely an infinity handle on an alc blade.
1.dhs pg2 fl

-FH t05h (max)
-BH tibhar genius (max)
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 2:45pm
I agree, its hard to confuse the dark layer in the Stiga Infinity VPS with the thinner blue/black layer of Butterfly ALC. And all you have to do is watch his videos. There's no way he can hit the ball with that much power--even with all the boosting possible---with a VPS! LOL

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 3:35pm
I have Infinity and TB alc. For me FZD blade looks same as my Infinity
Danzors View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danzors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 10:33pm
I don't wanna throw a curveball here, but could it possibly be a 5-ply ALC using the ALC layers rather than burnt spruce in the Infinity? I have a VPS, too and am a serial "pause-presser" during these paddle close-ups too.

In this case, I would say I definitely see the blue, but can't see the additional plies to say it's 7 layers. Lighting I know can play tricks and often those add'l plies are light wood, but my best guess says its 5 ply, has ALC.
Tibhar KJH
Xiom Vega Pro
IanMcg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanMcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2015 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Danzors Danzors wrote:

I don't wanna throw a curveball here, but could it possibly be a 5-ply ALC using the ALC layers rather than burnt spruce in the Infinity? I have a VPS, too and am a serial "pause-presser" during these paddle close-ups too.

In this case, I would say I definitely see the blue, but can't see the additional plies to say it's 7 layers. Lighting I know can play tricks and often those add'l plies are light wood, but my best guess says its 5 ply, has ALC.
You can see the thin plies of wood after the ALC very faintly at the bottom of the handle
Vlad0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2015 at 5:27am

Xu Xin is using Tenergy on BH ???? Is it looks like that at the latest Polish open? 

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/uploads/32142/Xu_Xin_BH.jpg

TB ALC 86gr + D09c/T05
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2015 at 6:32pm
FZD Stiga Infinity VPS V Big smile:

FZD Stiga Infinity VPS V
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
notfound123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notfound123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2015 at 11:15pm

I can't really tell... Is this H3 or TG3?
MLfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MLfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2015 at 11:22pm
I'm pretty sure it's H3. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 113114115116117 194>
  Share Topic