Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 195>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IanMcg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IanMcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2014 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by DreiZ DreiZ wrote:

Does anyone know what Oh Sang Eun used after SG ban. I know before it was Korbel + Sriver?
BTY website has custom + T05.
Before he used Korbel/Sriver, nowadays he uses Korbel w/ TENERGY (64 for a while, but I think 05 now)
Sponsored Links

Johnny1996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2014 at 12:45am

Tan new blade. thanks ttlondon2012 video.

DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by IanMcg IanMcg wrote:

Does anyone know what Oh Sang Eun used after SG ban. I know before it was Korbel + Sriver?

Before he used Korbel/Sriver, nowadays he uses Korbel w/ TENERGY (64 for a while, but I think 05 now)

Thanks

ST handle before and after right?
Main:
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm

Chopper:
Stratus Power Defense 85g
FH: Hybrid K3 max
BH: Grass D.TecS 0.9mm

USATT: 1725
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2014 at 4:07pm
I know he's not a pro, but does anyone know what 卓球丼-Takkyudon from WRM uses for a setup? I can't really tell from his page, and I didn't see from any vids. I guess he's more of a partner than an actual WRM guy, but they use him enough. 
IanMcg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IanMcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2014 at 1:50am

Originally posted by IanMcg IanMcg wrote:

Thanks

ST handle before and after right?
I know he used ST before, but I'm pretty sure he switched to FL- dunno when, though
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2014 at 2:51am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

Maybe some pros boosting their tenergies guys.I said I am not sure abou all of them.I said that my opinion is that the most of them dont boost cause I haven't seen any tenergy curled at the edges and from the discusions I was there with some pros.

they use heavy sidetape to keep the edges down, even in  countries where the tt is not so developed the 12 year old players boost

Really, really you are completely wrong.All over the Greece and other towns I've visited, NO coach advices a 12 year old kid to boost his tenergies or even other rubbers.Here in this forum I have never said something that I don't know 101% for sure and I have never seen!I always say something when I know something excactly and when I have seen something with my own eyes.This is better because the other that he sees what I write never gets confused.I play table tennis 12-13 years and I have never made it to keep the sides of the rubbers down with side tape, when I used to boost.Maybe you have seen the 12 years old kids boosting, which are in countries where the TT is not developed.If you think that in the big training centers with famous and heavy-named coaches, the coaches allow their kids to boost, you think wrong.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2014 at 3:09am

Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

Maybe some pros boosting their tenergies guys.I said I am not sure abou all of them.I said that my opinion is that the most of them dont boost cause I haven't seen any tenergy curled at the edges and from the discusions I was there with some pros.

they use heavy sidetape to keep the edges down, even in  countries where the tt is not so developed the 12 year old players boost

Really, really you are completely wrong.All over the Greece and other towns I've visited, NO coach advices a 12 year old kid to boost his tenergies or even other rubbers.Here in this forum I have never said something that I don't know 101% for sure and I have never seen!I always say something when I know something excactly and when I have seen something with my own eyes.This is better because the other that he sees what I write never gets confused.I play table tennis 12-13 years and I have never made it to keep the sides of the rubbers down with side tape, when I used to boost.Maybe you have seen the 12 years old kids boosting, which are in countries where the TT is not developed.If you think that in the big training centers with famous and heavy-named coaches, the coaches allow their kids to boost, you think wrong.

i dont know about greece but i know some juniors playing in tops club in germany and they said everybody boost and he gave me a bottle of booster, also one kinda famous junior i met in a tournament said he doesnt know anybody who doesnt, there are some tricks. nobody cant say i dont know  what i m talking about cos i ve seen the booster bottle  in their bags.

even some get their raquets boosted and cut ready from factory, the sound of a boosted rubber is so obvious, some players i know had some doubt before they saw the pros and  how dima and "others" pros warming up, no way tenergy can make that sound without booster.  its pretty much like gymnastic you cant get that body without help, waldner said that 90% of the players are boosting. in the other hand someday i will visit santorini
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2014 at 7:14am
I don't understand the way that you said about Santorini, but I advice you to do it.If the time to visit Greece, will come, tell me to tell you other places to go too.I know that they are some rubbers which are factory bossted.But it is hard to believe that the tenergies doesn't play fast enough to boost them.Maybe that thing it is used in Germany and all the other countries have learnt that and they say that it is a global fact that everyone in this earth boost the tenergies.It is really hard to believe that every top player boost them, but it is still my opinion.The tenergies have already good speed to stay untuned for my opinion.The other things that I have said, are things that I heard from some top-head coaches and some top players that I had the luck to know.If the 90% of the players are boosting... ok then...they know better than me and you.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
vivan4tt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivan4tt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2014 at 7:37am
Usual Ternergies are nowhere near as fast enough to avoid boosting at pro or even semi-pros level. There are also many rubbers faster than Tenergies. National Tenergies are also harder the usual one, in order to be bossted. 

I know the owner of this tt retailer : www.misterping.com/
In fact an employee ot misterping is one of my best friend, he plays in same club as myself : http://www.aixtt.fr 

Misterping mostly sell from the internet, but they have a showroom just 10 min from my house. Quite good for me when i have a pro or semi pro player with me, we go to the showroom, I tell him a blade i wanna purchase and he takes me the better one (like the Hayabuza Zxi I purchased two days ago). 
Unfortunately he cant sell butterfly products anymore because of butterfly policy.....

I'll tell you someting : many pro and semi pro players simply order him TONS of booster, they even still order regular VOC speed glue (yes he is still selling it, and he won't stop since he sells tons of VoC speed glue). 
Sometimes it is directly a pro or semi pro club that orders him the booster.......

Also, he informed me of something, Xiom haven't find yet his european mass retailer (the mass retailer that provide Xiom products to the professional like him). And if Xiom doesn't find one (they have even proposed to Misterping to be this one, but he is not big enough to order 5k Xiom rubbers at once). So Xiom is in danger of disapearing from European market

Edited by vivan4tt - 11/06/2014 at 8:53am
Mizutani sZLC / T05fx / T05fx
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2014 at 10:10am
there's many topics on boosting, tuning,etc, or start a new one. don't ruin this thread.
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2014 at 9:27am

What is niwa new rubbers!?!?
Butterfly Fransizka ZLC FL
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 FH
Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9 BH
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2014 at 9:29am
That picture was a tournament prop. No one used that blade. It was shown in every match.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2014 at 10:36am
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

That picture was a tournament prop. No one used that blade. It was shown in every match.

all the ejs went nuts after seeing that lol
Main:
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm

Chopper:
Stratus Power Defense 85g
FH: Hybrid K3 max
BH: Grass D.TecS 0.9mm

USATT: 1725
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2014 at 3:49pm

next over 100$ butterfly rubber?
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2014 at 9:06pm

Yeah, I almost did too.  But I put 2 and 2 together eventually after seeing it too many times in matches where neither player had a yellow sponge.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
aroonkl View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aroonkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2014 at 3:01am
I thought FZD= now Viscaria in China Nat Championship. But after watched further, in match with Xu Xin,  wood handle  had  multiple brown layers. 

Minute 41.21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjRiRfBIdis&src_vid=3R3X8UL8bJw&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_3087448881

Edited by aroonkl - 11/10/2014 at 3:23am
vivan4tt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivan4tt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2014 at 8:24am
Its been a while now that FZD is suspected to play with Stiga Infinity VPS or viscaria with Infinity VPS handle. 
Mizutani sZLC / T05fx / T05fx
flamingmdn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2014 at 12:06pm

Dima tries something new. Clipper?
Gewo Sensus Carbo Speed | Vega X
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2014 at 12:46pm
Baum Carrera Senso?
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
chain_05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chain_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2014 at 9:01am
Originally posted by flamingmdn flamingmdn wrote:

Dima tries something new. Clipper?
2017 (update)
ViS
Fh:TauI Bh: Mxs

Firefall

FH : Mantra H BH: Razanter R50

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2014 at 1:21am

Photo from final match vs Mizutani. Handle is different from Baum Carrera Senso.

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2014 at 2:28am
Originally posted by flamingmdn flamingmdn wrote:

Photo from final match vs Mizutani. Handle is different from Baum Carrera Senso.

maybe its a clipper with donic handle ,persson played with clipper and donic handle
antipatrul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antipatrul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2014 at 2:55am
That`s Donic Ovtcharov Original senso - http://www.donic.de/index.php?screen=dstore.item.view&TreeNodeID=26522

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2014 at 3:04am
Yep, handle looks like Ovtcharov Original Senso.
And I'm sure the blade itself is Clipper: Baum Carrera is thinner and slower but in new ball era faster blade should be more appropriate choise I think.
szikorz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote szikorz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2014 at 10:25am
Looking at the generous thickness of the 7 plies, seems that we have a Clipper CC with Donic handle here at the pictures shown. 
Stiga Clipper Wood CR WRB - Fh: Yasaka Rakza 7 - Bh: Tibhar 5Q

DaNgo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaNgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2014 at 8:38pm
I just have tried Zhou Xintong style, and I think I need the same equipment of her. What is her blade, pips???

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2014 at 1:37am
Originally posted by DaNgo DaNgo wrote:

I just have tried Zhou Xintong style, and I think I need the same equipment of her. What is her blade, pips???

blade:  nittaku
fh:spectol
bh dawei cq or d1

Edited by bbkon - 12/16/2014 at 1:38am
jony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2014 at 2:46pm
avalox blue thunder 777
jonyer1980 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyer1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2014 at 5:06pm
is she wearing a wig made of a hen's feathers?
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing
mytorr63 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mytorr63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2014 at 5:23am
who using the new hurricane 8 ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 195>
  Share Topic